What's new

Can anyone tell me why India and Pakistan don’t get along?

Majority of your founding father were from present territory of India. Jinnah was a Gujarati. Here look at the photo of Jinnah in traditional Gujarati dress, do you see anything native Pakistani culture in that. :what::what:
150px-Jinnah06.jpg

Urdu never originated in Mongolia, it is based on Khariboli of India and 95% Pakistanis have no connection with it. Why don't you follow your own logic.

I have already seen opinions of Iranians about Pakistanis. :laugh:

Urdu emerged from Pesian, Arabic, and central Asia languages, which have nothing to do with you! If u are born in Rome, you don't become Roman! Similarly Urdu can not be Indian! It emerged from India because India at that time India was being ruled by Mughals.... Rest is useless ranting and nothing else.

Partition was an awful experince that left a bad taste and anger on both sides. The Kashmiw issue further bloodied the relationship. The following decades has seen both nations engage in conflict numours times over the same old issues. .Every now and then there is a terror attack in India which further angers the Indian side.People on both sides are there telling lies and sotking fires and especially on the Pakistani side the conspiracy thoeriy retoric against India/RAW is out of control and nearly every negative in Pakistan is blamed on India/RAW. Hatred is no so ingrained and bitterness the norm that I feel the gap can't be bridged.All anyone can hope for is peaceful co-existence.

Why does pakistani history always jump from IVC to 7th century?That is a leap of 4000 years..!!

They are not taught what happened in between and are too blinkered to find out for themselves. When incidents from that period are recounted, they are suffused with indignation and bristling with skepticism.

You saw what happened when I made a polite mention of some errors to one of these Internet Muslims.

Urdu emerged from Pesian, Arabic, and central Asia languages, which have nothing to do with you! If u are born in Rome, you don't become Roman! Similarly Urdu can not be Indian! I.
False..Urdu is 80% hindi and only the rest constitute other language inputs.

Urdu emerged from Pesian, Arabic, and central Asia languages, which have nothing to do with you! If u are born in Rome, you don't become Roman! Similarly Urdu can not be Indian! It emerged from India because India at that time India was being ruled by Mughals.... Rest is useless ranting and nothing else.

Urdu is the modification of Khariboli(Kauravi) dialect. The language of the Muslim elite in India was always Persian, even Mughal gave up Chaghtai Turkish for Persians. Same like British spoke English and English words got into Indian languages.

Urdu emerged from Pesian, Arabic, and central Asia languages

But why can't Iranians understand Urdu on Pakistan TV programs but we Indians do. :lol::lol:

They are not taught what happened in between and are too blinkered to find out for themselves. When incidents from that period are recounted, they are suffused with indignation and bristling with skepticism.

You saw what happened when I made a polite mention of some errors to one of these Internet Muslims.

There is no jump from IVC to Muhammad Bin Qasim. However In india there is the origin of this universe related to Maurya empire who ruled from Central Asia to Myanmar for about 100 years.

I challenge you to show me a single civilization except for those 100 years of Maurya Empire and Mughal empire where todays Pakistani lands lived together with Inlands of your country

Urdu is the modification of Khariboli(Kauravi) dialect. The language of the Muslim elite in India was always Persian, even Mughal gave up Chaghtai Turkish for Persians. Same like British spoke English and English words got into Indian languages.

But why can't Iranians understand Urdu on Pakistan TV programs but we Indians do. :lol::lol:

And you could clearly see the similarities between Urdu and Khariboli :D

Had it been so Indian, you Govt would not have renamed it Hindi!

And you understand Urdu because you are taught this language as Hindi!

None of the Pakistanis can even name a single personality who lived in Pre-Islamic Pakistani territory although some only know the name of King Porus(by grace of West) but still can't quote a second name.

Hindi is derived from sanscrit.Urdu is based on khariboli dielect of hindi with reltively small input from persian and turkish(Thats why neither turks or persians can understand urdu but hindi speakers of other dielect can)..Your bs level is increasing with your frustration..:lol:

There is no jump from IVC to Muhammad Bin Qasim. However In india there is the origin of this universe related to Maurya empire who ruled from Central Asia to Myanmar for about 100 years.

I challenge you to show me a single civilization except for those 100 years of Maurya Empire and Mughal empire where todays Pakistani lands lived together with Inlands of your country

And you could clearly see the similarities between Urdu and Khariboli :D

You surely have zero knowledge about Indian history, Khariboli, Urdu and Hindi. :cheesy:

I dont understand when people fight with loud voice that we are different. Whether it is South Africa, USA or Canada, I always met Pakistanis and we have lot of same thing. We hate wars, We hate our politicians, We want to see our countries prosper, We love old songs from each other's country, We have same style of food (Mind it! I have used Pakistani restaurants in all 3 countries), We love cricket and above to all we speak a zubaan where we both are comfortable.

3 months back we played cricket with bunch of Pakistani lads and I have to play with them for Team balance :) (Problem anyone ?). Only difference we had was that we never played with "Tape Balls" and first time played with that.

Anytime, I feel comfortable with Pakistanis than others when i am out. Rest we can continue to fight over Kashmir and who is superior.

What do you know about post ivc history of areas under present day pakistan until invasion of muhammed bin qasim?which all dynasties ruled that area..?

Vedic period - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Nanda Empire - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Maurya Empire - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Gupta Empire - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Back
Top Bottom