What's new

Can anyone tell me why India and Pakistan don’t get along?

You surely have zero knowledge about Indian history, Khariboli, Urdu and Hindi. :cheesy:

Thank you for admitting and not coming with evidence of your claims to the history of Pakistan from IVC to 7th century :enjoy:

Understanding a language is affected by a lot of factors. Last year I went to Kazakhstan for few moths on a business trip. Kazakh language has loads of similarities with Persian and Urdu in terms of vocabulary, yet its impossible to understand for me because of pronunciation, sentence structure. Urdu originated from India and it must have some similarities to native language of this region. But you are blowing things out of proportions. Just as a swastika was enough for you to have a claim on IVC, a civilization that ceased to exist some 200 years before the Hinduism was founded.

What do you know about post ivc history of areas under present day pakistan until invasion of muhammed bin qasim?which all dynasties ruled that area..?

Vedic period - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Nanda Empire - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Maurya Empire - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Gupta Empire - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I had already mentioned Maurya Empire, Nanda and Maurya Empire existed for over a 100 years or so!

Thank you for admitting and not coming with evidence of your claims to the history of Pakistan from IVC to 7th century :enjoy:

I am glad you know about Maurya Empire. :) But what did I admit :cheesy:

They are not taught what happened in between and are too blinkered to find out for themselves. When incidents from that period are recounted, they are suffused with indignation and bristling with skepticism.

You saw what happened when I made a polite mention of some errors to one of these Internet Muslims.

This is a new one ..... you jumped from Internet Hindus to Internet Muslims.

Urdu is the modification of Khariboli(Kauravi) dialect. The language of the Muslim elite in India was always Persian, even Mughal gave up Chaghtai Turkish for Persians. Same like British spoke English and English words got into Indian languages.

Urdu is a derivative of Turkish word Ordu - which means Army, Lashkar. Urdu originated as a Lashkari language. Because the Muslim Armies consisted of soldiers from different hues, a common language thus emerged which was known as Urdu. Later, this language merged with Khariboli and became a common dialect for majority Muslims and many others. Urdu language is a mix of Persian, Arabic, Pushto and even Hindi. Just to give you an example, there are over 7 thousand common Turkish words which are used in Urdu.

But why can't Iranians understand Urdu on Pakistan TV programs but we Indians do. :lol::lol:

You Indians can understand Urdu because we ruled you for centuries, you fool.

This is not a good time to get sarcastic with me.

OK........

Whatever is your logic, you were not the one who founded the great city of Pushkalavati.

No I didn't. But I bloody well own it.

You got any problem with that.

Sort it out with those who lost it to me.

Urdu is a derivative of Turkish word Ordu - which means Army, Lashkar. Urdu originated as a Lashkari language. Because the Muslim Armies consisted of soldiers from different hues, a common language thus emerged which was known as Urdu. Later, this language merged with Khariboli and became a common dialect for majority Muslims and many others. Urdu language is a mix of Persian, Arabic, Pushto and even Hindi. Just to give you an example, there are over 7 thousand common Turkish words which are used in Urdu.

So, does that make Urdu a language of Pakistani, can Turks or Iranians understand it. Can whole Ummah claim over Urdu.

You Indians can understand Urdu because we ruled you for centuries, you fool.
You ruled over us for centuries. :rofl::rofl: As far I know Turks ruled my country not the Punjabis.
But how can you claim you ruled over us when they the same Mughals massacred Pashtuns for centuries only got their pride back with the arrival of Durrani Dynasty.

No I didn't. But I bloody well own it.

You got any problem with that.

Sort it out with those who lost it to me.

You may own the land but have know nothing or little about the pre-Islamic knowledge they left behind. :enjoy:

I think it has to with the way we cut our boiled eggs..
They like theirs from the bottom end.. we from the upper end.

At least it has none of the complexities mentioned in that book called Gulliver's travels..
I mean lilluput and Blefuscu had such a range of complex issues based on age old enmity and socio-geo-politics that no wonder Gulliver just packed his bags and ran from that place.

The problem with Few "Historian" Pakistanis are that they have confused Identity crisis. When we talk them that are you "son of soil" then they will show family roots somewhere in Middle east from Saudi to Iran to Turkey but then they will claim IVC to their history. Only those who are officially converts can logically claim the traditional culture of region. So tell me your choice?

I think it has to with the way we cut our boiled eggs..
They like theirs from the bottom end.. we from the upper end.

At least it has none of the complexities mentioned in that book called Gulliver's travels..
I mean lilluput and Blefuscu had such a range of complex issues based on age old enmity and socio-geo-politics that no wonder Gulliver just packed his bags and ran from that place.

Sir, It was a Bouncer actually. Can we have in layman's language what do you want to convey?

Not really, most live prosperous and care-free lives in western countries.

We are talking about Pakistan which is here and now ..... not some so-called carefree and prosperous guys living in the UKs of the world.

Majority of even those who work in foreign countries are hard working Pakistanis and are not apolitical. They don't talk politics because they are more concerned about earning money and retaining their jobs than joining and talking political entanglements.

The problem with Few "Historian" Pakistanis are that they have confused Identity crisis. When we talk them that are you "son of soil" then they will show family roots somewhere in Middle east from Saudi to Iran to Turkey but then they will claim IVC to their history. Only those who are officially converts can logically claim the traditional culture of region. So tell me your choice?

Sir, It was a Bouncer actually. Can we have in layman's language what do you want to convey?

I agree with this, it is more to do with you being a genetic descendant, but then it begs the question, can someone from South India really have a claim to to IVC?

I agree with this, it is more to do with you being a genetic descendant, but then it begs the question, can someone from South India really have a claim to to IVC?

Actually, they have. 2-3 years ago Scientists in India did Sample DNA tests across India and then they found that there is no Genetic difference which few historian segregated as Aryan Vs Dravidian culture. Secondly, IVC has cultural impact as per Vedic Culture and originating language which South Indians follow in same way as North Indians.

We are talking about Pakistan which is here and now ..... not some so-called carefree and prosperous guys living in the UKs of the world.

Majority of even those who work in foreign countries are hard working Pakistanis and are not apolitical. They don't talk politics because they are more concerned about earning money and retaining their jobs than joining and talking political entanglements.

I dedicate these 2 lines to you. Dont know if you understand Hindi/Urdu.

"Sair kar Duniya ki gaafil Zindgaani Fir Kahaan.
Zindgaani gar rahi to ye jawani fir kahaan"

by Rahul Sankrityayan.

The point is what ever the reason is, If you think that Indians and Pakistanis are so different then even in west they should focus on money earning and should never talk to each other. Which never happens, as we are same hence we go and gel up very well.

Back
Top Bottom