What's new

Can anyone tell me why India and Pakistan don’t get along?

EzioAltaïr;3386839 said:
Pakistan talks friendship and and sends an infantry regiment into a bunch of peaks in India.

It criticises India for the actions in Junagadh, but doesn't consider it's own position on Kashmir unfair.

Pakistan has been helping Kashmiri militants at least until 2005, they only stopped when these militants tried to kill Musharaff.

Pakistan criticises every decision India makes.

Pakistan refuses to hand over the terrorists responsible for 26/11.

Pakistan blames all of it's failures on RAW.

Here on PDF, all the Pakistani trolls make threads and posts about "India the failed Hindutva terrorist state". When anything good happens to India, we get a million threads on here criticising it.

Happy?

India is not a status-quo power. It is a regional hegemon. It invaded and captured Junagarh and Manavadar in 1947, invaded and captured Indian Occupied Kashmir in 1947, invaded and captured Hyderabad in 1948, invaded and captured Goa in 1961 which was an area belonging to Portugal, invaded East Pakistan in 1971, captured certain locations in Chorbatla Sector in Kashmir in 1972, invaded and captured Sikkim as late as 1975, invaded and captured some portions of Siachen in 1984, captured certain locations in Qamar Sector in Kashmir in 1988, created Sri Lankan terrorist group LTTE and later invaded Sri Lanka in 1988 till the President of Sri Lanka had to openly ask the Indians to leave, invaded Maldives in 1988 and has continually interfered in internal affairs of Nepal and Bhutan and has spread state sponsored terrorism in all her neighbouring states including Pakistan.

Happy.

When the IVC was predominantly Buddhist and not Hindu, did the roots differ or remained the same. The IVC is now Muslim but it is the same IVC, the same people - only the religion is different.

And here you are wrong when you say that the roots lay in Vedic civilization. Which Vedic civilization are you talking about. Which time frame. Many who follow Hindu religion say that it is a mythology.

What was the originating period of Rig Veda - when was it written.

There are many historians, even Indian who say that the places mentioned in Rig Veda are not the geographical impositions on ground.

It is indeed a lengthy discussion.

But I firmly stand by my belief that we the people of Pakistan are the scions of and hold the cradle of Indus Valley Civilization.

I agree 100% Pakistani history and culture are unique the reason being - we are at the cross roads of Asia, the Middle East, East Asia, South Asia, Central Asia - are within a couple of hours travel from our country, we are a true melting pot of culture, race, and ethnic diversity.

Dude what you actually mean when you say claiming 2 roots? Let suppose your son/daughter change his/her faith and become Muslim on 9 sep then will they born on 9 sep? What about their existence before 9 sep? You will not remain his/her dad because they are not Hindu any more ? You mean they would be your children only if they worship idols the way you do?

You should remember that Islam is not always against culture. Muslims were belong to different culture,tribes and beliefs before converting into islam. Islam don't oppose any culture as long as it dont contradict with basic beliefs of Islam.Many Prophets in Islamic history had blood relatives who did not converted in islam but still they were treated with kindness and love because islam ask you to treat your parent with love and kindness even if they are non muslim and doing something which islam dont approve.

It don't matter if they are my neighbour or not. I care about humanity. If someone respect me and treat me without any kind of bias, prejudices or hatred then i do the same for them no matter which nationality,religion or background they from

Actually You are twisting logic here. Even if my son/daughter changes religion here then their roots will be belonged to the place where they are born and will suddenly it will not be changed to Middle east as few one shows that. And if you read it carefully, I mentioned that those who are converted from any religion to Islam and claim IVC then they have equal rights same as us.

There are two things accepting and believing. Iranians believe in Islam but accept their Aryan roots and somewhere connection to IVC/zoroastrianism. Hence if someone accepts their root and continue believing in their faith does not harm anywhere in faith.

Go to any western country and you will see both sides living peacefully side by side.

Sir, then go and live in Western countries. What are you doing here in Pakistan.

@ Ticker,
Never get impacted with Internet warriors. They write what they want to write here and sometimes posts in different places are just done by kiddos who have warm bloods and just ready for die the country and they fight even on Ghazals by Maestro in Youtube.

These are not the real people. Even I am not!

And I am Harry Potter.

It don't matter if they are my neighbour or not. I care about humanity. If someone respect me and treat me without any kind of bias, prejudices or hatred then i do the same for them no matter which nationality,religion or background they from

I respect those who respect me ..... but I respect my country much more.

I am a Pakistani - my humanity lives in Pakistan.

Baaqi sab baad mein.

Regardless of whether Nawaz was lying or not, do you understand that from an Indian perspective, it did feel like a backstabbing?

I just look at things from Pakistani perspective. The Indians do it from their. The Americans do it from their and so does every other country in the world.

Magar shayed ..... saaray jahan ka dard hamaray jigar mein hai

Mein is "hamaray" mein apnay aap ko shaamil nahin karta.

I agree 100% Pakistani history and culture are unique the reason being - we are at the cross roads of Asia, the Middle East, East Asia, South Asia, Central Asia - are within a couple of hours travel from our country, we are a true melting pot of culture, race, and ethnic diversity.

Very aptly highlighted sir.

Couldn't have said better.

Hahahah...No we for sure are not Harry Potter and Voldemort!!

@ajtr replied to this ..... but I disagree with that theory as well.

Actually You are twisting logic here. Even if my son/daughter changes religion here then their roots will be belonged to the place where they are born and will suddenly it will not be changed to Middle east as few one shows that. And if you read it carefully, I mentioned that those who are converted from any religion to Islam and claim IVC then they have equal rights same as us.
There are two things accepting and believing. Iranians believe in Islam but accept their Aryan roots and somewhere connection to IVC/zoroastrianism. Hence if someone accepts their root and continue believing in their faith does not harm anywhere in faith.

I am not twisting anything here. We had majority people in Pakistan who has roots in this region but there are few people who also had Persian, Arabic, mughuls roots because these people also lived in this region for centuries and had marriages there

we already have a similar thread from last week or week before that...no need for similar such threads to keep being posted needlessly

Woh har week gas hoti hai....usually people need to vent the weeks headache out on something...India Pakistan ka match to Pakistan India ka match on PDF :P

Baaqi sab baad mein.
What is respect for country? How much respect you have for those corrupt politicians like zardari who running Pakistan? How much respect you have for those Pakistani who divide each others on ethnic grounds? How much trust you have on such corrupt politicians? They are also Pakistani but they dont deserve my respect

how giving respect to those who give you respect as a Muslim or Pakistani is against patriotic value. Patriotism is not blind nationalism. Patriotism is stand for everything that is good for country and its people and stand against anything which harm people of Pakistan even if they are your own leader or people. Its stand for what is right

Baaqi sab baad mein.

I just look at things from Pakistani perspective. The Indians do it from their.The Americans do it from their and so does every other country in the world.

Magar shayed ..... saaray jahan ka dard hamaray jigar mein hai

Mein is "hamaray" mein apnay aap ko shaamil nahin karta.

And do you understand that this sort of attitude is the reason Pakistan and India will never get along. Pakistanis and Indians must learn to see things from each others perspectives.

America hasn't been seeing things in other peoples perspective and look at the outcome, they are going downhill.

Blah blah blah.. first hindus lived there.. that is those who currently live in india.
if you have nothing to do with indians then you guys are outsiders.. please go back to where you came from

Besides Hindus only lived there because Hinduism is an older religion no other reason

Furthermore, sooooo many of those Indians on these forum have attacked me for using the word Hindu for a common Indian guy...Even the Common Indian doesn't want to be associated with that term...

Mind you the Persians were not Hindu they were Pagans or fire worshipers!

Besides Hindus only lived there because Hinduism is an older religion no other reason

Furthermore, sooooo many of those Indians on these forum have attacked me for using the word Hindu for a common Indian guy...Even the Common Indian doesn't want to be associated with that term...

Mind you the Persians were not Hindu they were Pagans or fire worshipers!

This is nothing! I ve seen Hindus claiming Kaaba in Makkah, saying that idols were worshiped there. So it is actually their legacy! They might very well ask Roman and Greek to vacate Rome and Athens as well (as idols were worshiped there as well), but you know it could get wrong :P

We have mutual understanding with Punjabis and Sindhis of India who believe their culture is Indian culture(whatever may be their percentage), brainfarts from the other side of the border doesn't matter for us. :enjoy:

95% of Pakistanis have no connection with your national language Urdu, which is native to Uttar Pradesh. :enjoy:

Does that make you Iranian. :laugh:

We don't expect from you.

Does that make you Arabs. :what:

Some Muhajirs of this forum were telling us that we shared common heritage with India. I hope they must not feel awkward when you try to look different from Indian starting from Indus valley civilization. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Well, lets just say we are a variety that makes Pakistan! From Turks, Persian, Arabic, Moguls and some Indian descents!

Anyway, who cares who lived here before...because if you want to count all that..According to archaeology, the 1st man came from Africa! Then again back then the lands were closer and joint-ish like the Panjia (forgot the spelling too lazy to check)!

IMHO - there is no chance for peace, because the indian state in it's current form is a hegemony - This is being a realist.

Since you are Pashtun, you are neither the holder of IVC because your community migrated to present Pashtun dominated areas only when the Islamic conquest in subcontinent started through Khyber Pass.

The point being?

You see, You may break your country into people and some retards here might do the same...But nothing changes the fact HE IS PAKISTANI!

The civilization is here in Pakistan and if he wants to claim it his...so geographically and nationally he can!

IVC in Pakistan, his nationality Pakistani...How difficult is that?

Who care who lived there...we are talking about the land that is there! If you want to talk about the people there...that is a different story, they are dead, let them RIP!

Back
Top Bottom