What's new

Can anyone tell me why India and Pakistan don’t get along?

Ofcourse you were a part of India.

Ofcourse you didnt rule India unless you are blood related to Mughals. Just having the same faith doesnt entitle you to claim you ruled India.

Otherwise for a millenia before that the Hindus ruled India.

Otherwise the Sikhs have been ruling India for the last 4 years!
And so on and so forth.

So get this cr.ap out of your head :)

Laka, ghussa ho gya.

Were all Indians blood related to those Hindus who ruled India or its numerous states.

Many of you people don't even touch the untouchables - oh how stupid of me, for obvious reason that they can't be touched.

Why is it that when Hindus ruled India, the faith is preserved and when Muslims ruled India, we Muslims are denied to align with our ruler's faith.

I agree that before Muslims, Hindus and Buddhists ruled India - why is Muslim rule a problem for you.

Sikhs ruled Punjab. And when Indian Hindus ruled India, their Holiest Shrine was destroyed. In the aftermath of Indra Gandhi's murder by two Sikhs, over 3000 thousand innocent Sikh men, women and children were also murdered.

Sir, I am not going to take this c r a p out of my mind. You need to learn to live with it.

much better to blow themselves up...

wow .... such a display of anger.

many Hindus still bury their dead

Could you please elaborate further as this may be a surprise for many of us.

Could you please elaborate further as this may be a surprise for many of us.
Many hindu in south and those tribals of vindhyas like in states of chattisghar,AP tamilnadu ,etc they still bury their dead.As for a dead infant or child below certain age group hindus never cremate them they bury the dead body.

And I thought Tamils living in Sri Lanka are also Hindus.
yes they are hindus except for LTTE was majority christian group including prabhakaran.But they were hardly fighting on religious basis rather or tamil cause.

Many hindu in south and those tribals of vindhyas like in states of chattisghar,AP tamilnadu ,etc they still bury their dead.As for a dead infant or child below certain age group hindus never cremate them they bury the dead body.

yes they are hindus except for LTTE was majority christian group including prabhakaran.But they were hardly fighting on religious basis rather or tamil cause.

Thank you for presenting some very interesting facts indeed.

And I thought they just buried the girl child in India. How stupid of me.

Thank you for presenting some very interesting facts indeed.

And I thought they just buried the girl child in India. How stupid of me.
no they are much more tech savvy to kill it with womb itself not old fashioned to do karokari..................

Were all Indians blood related to those Hindus who ruled India or its numerous states.

Many of you people don't even touch the untouchables - oh how stupid of me, for obvious reason that they can't be touched.

Why is it that when Hindus ruled India, the faith is preserved and when Muslims ruled India, we Muslims are denied to align with our ruler's faith.

I agree that before Muslims, Hindus and Buddhists ruled India - why is Muslim rule a problem for you.

Sikhs ruled Punjab. And when Indian Hindus ruled India, their Holiest Shrine was destroyed. In the aftermath of Indra Gandhi's murder by two Sikhs, over 3000 thousand innocent Sikh men, women and children were also murdered.

Sir, I am not going to take this c r a p out of my mind. You need to learn to live with it.

That is exactly my point. So we dont claim that Hindus ruled India, or Sikhs ruled India or Budhists ruled India.

No one but Pakistani's use this amazing analogy! "We ruled you for 1000 years"!
No one else says that, not Hindus, not Christians, not Muslims, not Sikhs.

Only Pakistani's! You claimed so as well. So my question, are you blood related to the Mughals? Because if not, you dont get the claim to say 'You ruled India'.

Inspite of the accusations why is India then ranked above Pakistan when it comes to Women's Safety

Best and Worst Countries for Women, the Full List - The Daily Beast

Why is India so bad for women?

by Helen Pidd

Mahanta explains how traditions still cast women as helpless victims rather than free-thinking individuals in control of their own destiny. Girls still tie Raksha bandhan or "safety ties" around their brothers' wrists as a symbol of their duty to protect them, she says. She complains, too, about the Manu Sanghita, an ancient Indian book that she claims preaches: "When a girl is young, she is guided by her father; when she is older, she is guided by her husband; when she is very old, she is guided by her son." She despairs of the cult of the "good girl, who is taught to walk slowly 'like an elephant' and not laugh too loud".

Even in Mumbai, India's most cosmopolitan city, women have been arrested and accused of being prostitutes when drinking in the city's bars.

Sheetal Sharma and Bitopi Dutta, the young feminists from the North East Network, complain that modern women are divided into "bad" and "good" according to what they wear, whether they go out after dark and whether they drink alcohol. "We are seeing a rise of moral policing, which blames those women who are not seen as being 'good'," says Sharma. "So if they are abused in a pub, for example, it's OK – they have to learn their lesson," adds Dutta, 22, who grumbles that young women such as herself cannot now hold hands with a boyfriend in a Guwahati park, let alone kiss, without getting into trouble with the moral police, if not the real police.

Many women agree the response from the Guwahati authorities shows they are blind to the root cause: a society that does not truly respect women. Instead, a knee-jerk reaction was taken to force all bars and off-licences to shut by 9.30pm. Club Mint, the bar outside which the young woman was molested, had its licence revoked. Parents were urged to keep a close eye on their daughters.

Zabeen Ahmed, the 50-year-old librarian at Cotton College in Guwahati, tells how she was out for an evening walk not long ago when she was stopped by the police. "They asked me what I was doing out at that at that time – it was 10.30pm or so – and they asked me where my husband was."

The fact that India has a female president – Pratibha Patil – and Sonia Gandhi in control of the ruling Congress party means very little, insists Monisha Behal, "chairperson" of the North East Network. "In the UK, you have had Margaret Thatcher – if you are being harassed by a hoodlum in the street there, do ask: 'How can this be when we have had a woman prime minister?'" she says.

Every Indian woman the Guardian spoke to for this article agreed that harassment was part of their everyday lives. Mahanta revealed that she always carries chilli powder in her handbag if she ever has to take public transport and needed to throw it in the face of anyone with wandering hands. Deepika Patar, 24, a journalist at the Seven Sisters newspaper in Assam, says city buses were notorious for gropers. "If women are standing up because there are no seats, men often press up against them, or touch their breasts or bottom," she explains.

In June, an anonymous Delhi woman wrote a powerful blog post detailing what happened when she dared not to travel in the "ladies carriage" of Delhi's modern metro. After asking a man not to stand too close to her, things turned nasty. Another man intervened and told the first to back off, but soon the two were having a bloody fight in the train carriage. Rather than break up the brawl, the other passengers turned on the woman, shouting: "This is all your fault. You started this fight. This is all because you came into this coach!" and "You women always do this. You started this fight!" and "Why are you even here? Go to the women's coach."

Speaking under condition of anonymity, the 35-year-old blogger says she had experienced sexual harassment "tonnes of times". "I hate to use the word, but I'm afraid it has become 'normal'," she says. "Like if you're in a lift, men will press up against you or grab you or make a comment about your appearance. It's because of this that I stopped travelling by buses and started travelling by auto rickshaws, and eventually got a car myself – to avoid this ordeal. When the metro was launched I loved it – it's an improvement in public transport, very well maintained, you feel safe. Then this happened and I was blamed."

By Thursday last week, the Guwahati molestation case had become even murkier. Police had arrested and charged 12 men with "outraging the public decency of a woman", and on Friday they charged journalist Gaurav Jyoti Neog of NewsLive with instigating the attack he filmed. Neog denies orchestrating the attack or taking any part in it, apart from filming it "so that the perpetrators can be nabbed". But police have forced him to give a voice sample, which has been sent to a forensic laboratory for analysis, to compare with the footage. The verdict is out on that case, but one thing is clear: 91 years after Gandhi urged Indian men to treat their women with respect, the lesson has yet to be learned.

Why is India so bad for women? | World news | The Guardian

no they are much more tech savvy to kill it with womb itself not old fashioned to do karokari..................

Though karokari is different, but it is equally reprehensible.

The death doctors, eh?

In your, "Yes You are" is my triumph.

But you won't understand it - and I am not at all implying that you are stupid.

I am not looking forward for 'Certificate of Intelligence' from you either.

Back
Top Bottom