What's new

Can anyone tell me why India and Pakistan don’t get along?

Doesnt matter if your converted... It doesnt change ethnicity, you may be Indian Muslim, but you are stillDravidian like Hindus not Indo-Aryan
But wasn't the people in areas of present day pakistan hindus/buddhists before muhammed bin qasim?..Wasn't he fighting raja dahir,a hindu?

But wasn't the people in areas of present day pakistan hindus/buddhists before muhammed bin qasim?..Wasn't he fighting raja dahir,a hindu?

yes my dear. What does that have to do with my post

yes i know the name , first u give the name of first dravidian man and women ...who must be hindu and dravidian??:cheesy:

Buddhism is not Hinduism, same as you cannot claim IVC because you are dravidian

there was nothing like hindusium in IVC during dravidian time ..only caste system people who had many gods later after a veryy long time they were given the name hindu ....

yes im arab dravidian,aryan from arab and iran etc but not hindu :cheesy:

first u tell me the name of the first dravidian hindu :pop:

You see you stupid idiots, the term 'dravidian' is a linguistic division, before the Nazis hijacked the term 'arya', people throughout the sub-continent never differentiated each other as 'dravidian' and 'aryan'. At that time there was untouchability and caste system, but it was flexible, children born in lower class could chose to study and become a 'brahmin', etc.

You see you stupid idiots, the term 'dravidian' is a linguistic division, before the Nazis hijacked the term 'arya', people throughout the sub-continent never differentiated each other as 'dravidian' and 'aryan'. At that time there was untouchability and caste system, but it was flexible, children born in lower class could chose to study and become a 'brahmin', etc.

bahe tell me ur name of ur religion only ? :hang2: ......just like i have my identity in my religion islam ....im saying im muslim ,islam is my religion .wat will u say in return?;)

and those different caste system peoples were given the name hindu later ,rite??......

In the end.... we are all the same people..... Pakistanis are former Indians..... just cause we were divided half a century ago doesn't take away the fact that we were the same people since millenniums... :disagree:

How much ever you people argue.... the fact remains that Pakistanis+Banglas+modern Indians are the same people.....

Now please don't come to me with the crap of 'fair and tall Pakistanis'>'dark and short Indians'.... I am 18 years old and 6'3, like my forefathers. And am not North Indian. And I am proud of my complexion. Girls dig it :devil:

I must admit that you have a flair of rewriting history.

Please follow it up.

In the end.... we are all the same people..... Pakistanis are former Indians..... just cause we were divided half a century ago doesn't take away the fact that we were the same people since millenniums... :disagree:

How much ever you people argue.... the fact remains that Pakistanis+Banglas+modern Indians are the same people.....

Now please don't come to me with the crap of 'fair and tall Pakistanis'>'dark and short Indians'.... I am 18 years old and 6'3, like my forefathers. And am not North Indian. And I am proud of my complexion. Girls dig it :devil:

Here we go again.

You are not the same people even in your own country.

And you tell this to people from other countries.

We were not part of India - we ruled India.

After us, the British ruled India.

After the British, we created Pakistan.

You are a one proud 18 years old, 6' 3" and not a North Indian - Mashaallah.

I appreciate your love for your country.

Enjoy the girls diggin at you - just be careful that they may not dig a 7x3x6 hole in the mole.

We were not part of India - we ruled India.

After us, the British ruled India.

After the British, we created Pakistan.

Ofcourse you were a part of India.

Ofcourse you didnt rule India unless you are blood related to Mughals. Just having the same faith doesnt entitle you to claim you ruled India.

Otherwise for a millenia before that the Hindus ruled India.

Otherwise the Sikhs have been ruling India for the last 4 years!
And so on and so forth.

So get this cr.ap out of your head :)

Ofcourse you were a part of India.

Ofcourse you didnt rule India unless you are blood related to Mughals. Just having the same faith doesnt entitle you to claim you ruled India.

Otherwise for a millenia before that the Hindus ruled India.

Otherwise the Sikhs have been ruling India for the last 4 years!
And so on and so forth.

So get this cr.ap out of your head :)

The identity confusion seems strong in this one , even after reasoning out.

In IVC, they found artifacts about Hindu deities like Lord Shiva and few Pakistanis want to claim that it belongs to them. Dont know they are loving to move towards 'Shirk'. ;)

At one time there were deities in Kaaba also. One night, one of the deities broke all other deities present inside. People removed the last deity and accepted existence of one God.

The IVC was once Hindu, later Buddhist and is now Muslim.

Therefore the artifacts about Hindu deities like Lord Shiva and others like Buddha were found and represent the history of this land.

In Harappa, people used to bury their dead and would not use the funeral pyre. Their language has not been deciphered to be Sanskrit.

Even some prominent Indian historians say that Rig Veda's perceived depiction of geographical lay is not actual. Its date of evolution has not been traced and is debatable.

Please accept the ground realities and learn to move on.

At one time there were deities in Kaaba also. One night, one of the deities broke all other deities present inside. People removed the last deity and accepted existence of one God.

The IVC was once Hindu, later Buddhist and is now Muslim.

Therefore the artifacts about Hindu deities like Lord Shiva and others like Buddha were found and represent the history of this land.

In Harappa, people used to bury their dead and would not use the funeral pyre. Their language has not been deciphered to be Sanskrit.

Even some prominent Indian historians say that Rig Veda's perceived depiction of geographical lay is not actual. Its date of evolution has not been traced and is debatable.

Please accept the ground realities and learn to move on.
many Hindus still bury their dead

Back
Top Bottom