What's new

Can anyone tell me why India and Pakistan don’t get along?

Nope, they died out or migrated east to the Gangetic plains, or both. Read up on the IVC before blindly spouting BS.

In IVC, they found artifacts about Hindu deities like Lord Shiva and few Pakistanis want to claim that it belongs to them. Dont know they are loving to move towards 'Shirk'. ;)

Nope, they died out or migrated east to the Gangetic plains, or both. Read up on the IVC before blindly spouting BS.

Hindu traditionally meant for people living East of the Indus. It is more than a religion though, it is a South Asian Indian identity that we have had for over 5000 years and continue to do so.

Dude are you ******* retarded. How dare you bullshit my theory but then say they migrated east. Do you understand how retarded that is? Its more reasonable to believe that they migrated to areas around Indus River not to Gangetic plains.

In reality the people not living around Indus River are people who are Dravidian and just moved North India. You may have a 30% chance of claiming IVC if you are Punjabi, Kashmiri or Gujarati. If you are not, move on please to your Gangetic civilization.

And Hindu was a name for people living around Sindhu River, search it up.

In IVC, they found artifacts about Hindu deities like Lord Shiva and few Pakistanis want to claim that it belongs to them. Dont know they are loving to move towards 'Shirk'. ;)

Hinduism was born later than IVC, I dont see how you can claim that.

Gotta love how sometimes they become Turks and Arabs who ruled us for 1000 years, and on the drop of a hat they suddenly become the heirs of IVC who are sons of the soil.

Reality is there has never been a Muslim from Pakistan that has done jack$hit like conquer something or rule over something. That is because, their ancestors were busy getting raped and slaughtered and converted into Islam.

Dude are you ******* retarded. How dare you bullshit my theory but then say they migrated east. Do you understand how retarded that is? Its more reasonable to believe that they migrated to areas around Indus River not to Gangetic plains.

In reality the people not living around Indus River are people who are Dravidian and just moved North India. You may have a 30% chance of claiming IVC if you are Punjabi, Kashmiri or Gujarati. If you are not, move on please to your Gangetic civilization.

And Hindu was a name for people living around Sindhu River, search it up.

No its the truth. I have explained everything and I am tired of copy pasting the same argument. Go claim IVC, but the fact is that the whole world aint dumb and knows who the true heirs of IVC are, and it certainly aint no coward converts to Islam. Goodbye!

Gotta love how sometimes they become Turks and Arabs who ruled us for 1000 years, and on the drop of a hat they suddenly become the heirs of IVC who are sons of the soil.

Reality is there has never been a Muslim from Pakistan that has done jack$hit like conquer something or rule over something. That is because, their ancestors were busy getting raped and slaughtered and converted into Islam.

Well most of us weren't converted by the sword, and most of us dont claim to be Arabs or Turks. Please show me one. Its rather Indians who claim to be Arabs where every 1/3 of a Indian Muslim claims to be SAYYAD HAHAHAHH.... Bullshit...

And you must have a real gut talking about our ancestors getting rapedand slaughtered because same happened to yours, just in a larger extent

No its the truth. I have explained everything and I am tired of copy pasting the same argument. Go claim IVC, but the fact is that the whole world aint dumb and knows who the true heirs of IVC are, and it certainly aint no coward converts to Islam. Goodbye!

Well we may be converts but we are rightful heirs while you are Dravidian (people who migrate from africa) claiming to Indo-Aryan or IVC inherit... Glad that we got in on handle and now you should claim your Gangetic civilization (if there is one)

And what were you before Hindu??

Well most of us weren't converted by the sword, and most of us dont claim to be Arabs or Turks. Please show me one. Its rather Indians who claim to be Arabs where every 1/3 of a Indian Muslim claims to be SAYYAD HAHAHAHH.... Bullshit...

And you must have a real gut talking about our ancestors getting rapedand slaughtered because same happened to yours, just in a larger extent

Pakistan went from 100% Dharmic to Islamic, India still today remains close to 84% Dhamric (Hindu/Sikh/Buddhist/Jain). You can do the math on who got slaughtered and converted, and who didnt.

Hinduism was born later than IVC, I dont see how you can claim that.

Do you speak utter nonsense every day or today is a special occasion. First of all, Hinduism is not a religion and religion is "Sanatan Dharma" which is based on vedas. Now if you go and read any appropriate book on IVC you will find that artifacts are of Hindu deities like Lord Shiva.

Hindu was not meant for religion. Rather, Hindu was a name meant for the people who live around Sindhu (Indus) River

yes i know .....but they should accept it themselves ,so many indians gives their different views about hindusium and name hindu.....

Pakistan went from 100% Dharmic to Islamic, India still today remains close to 84% Dhamric (Hindu/Sikh/Buddhist/Jain). You can do the math on who got slaughtered and converted, and who didnt.

Doesnt matter if your converted... It doesnt change ethnicity, you may be Indian Muslim, but you are stillDravidian like Hindus not Indo-Aryan

Lee Kuan Yew is a Singaporean, so his identity is Singaporean

Then why some Chinese here are very excited about the achievements of people of Chinese decsent in other countries. By this logic you proved that they have no right to call them selves Chinese.

Taiwan claims to be the true and legitimate Government of all China. Taiwan is 98% Han Chinese, so they are descendants of the Huaxia people. Being Taiwanese does not preclude being Chinese just as being Shanghainese does not, unless the individual specifically rejects it (in which case they give up their connection to the Chinese civilization anyway).

I am not saying about some geographical and territorial problems that PRC has with some island. For people like me its 2 separate countries eventhough Taiwan is not recognized as such. So I ask you again? The Chinese that have emigrated to other countries in the past should or should not have right to the claim of yellow river basin Chinese Civilization or for doing so they should get a Chinese passport.

You are really running through hoops to try and claim a civilization that exists in another country. :lol:

As I said before a line drawn sand in 1947, doesn't change the history dating back thousands of years.By the same logic Japanese owned Chinese Civilization for about 30 years on early 20th century.

Then why some Chinese here are very excited about the achievements of people of Chinese decsent in other countries. By this logic you proved that they have no right to call them selves Chinese.

You are putting a LOT of words in my mouth, intentionally I am sure. :lol:

Chinese people are the inheritors of the Chinese civilization. Whether or not a person of Chinese descent chooses to embrace or reject this identity is their own concern, not mine.

And for an on-topic comment (finally), the Pakistanis are the inheritors of the Indus Valley Civilization, which is the cradle of civilization in South Asia.

Nobody is going to believe that all the IVC people decided to pack their bags and leave without a single trace. Especially without proof.

You are putting a LOT of words in my mouth, intentionally I am sure. :lol:

Chinese people are the inheritors of the Chinese civilization. Whether or not a person of Chinese descent chooses to embrace or reject this identity is their own concern, not mine.

But neither you reject them to embrace that identity (atleast thats what I see). Here what I see is Pakistanis rejecting Indians claim just bcs a line drawn in sand in 1947.

And for an on-topic comment (finally), the Pakistanis are the inheritors of the Indus Valley Civilization, which is the cradle of civilization in South Asia.

There was no Islamic Republic of Pakistan pre-1947. As for Pakistan's claim there is loop holes as Pakistan also have Muhajirs who migrated to Pakistan from all over present day India. Now how can they as Pakistanis can claim IVC civilization, but their relatives still living back in India & their Hindu neighbours cannot claim the same.

Nobody is going to believe that all the IVC people decided to pack their bags and leave without a single trace. Especially without proof.

The disappearance of IVC is one of the mysteries in the world.

Well we may be converts but we are rightful heirs while you are Dravidian (people who migrate from africa) claiming to Indo-Aryan or IVC inherit... Glad that we got in on handle and now you should claim your Gangetic civilization (if there is one)

And what were you before Hindu??

Doesnt matter if your converted... It doesnt change ethnicity, you may be Indian Muslim, but you are stillDravidian like Hindus not Indo-Aryan

Considering the intellectual abilities that you insist on putting on display, there is not much credit to be earned for anyone claiming common ancestry with the likes of you.

Back
Top Bottom