What's new

Can anybody suggest a Good place for learning about fighter planes?

HunterKiller

Reaction score
Country
India
I have almost no knowledge about how Fighter planes detect, lock, and fire missiles at another aircraft during dog-fights or in any other situation.

Can somebody please suggest me a place where all these things are well explained (better from beginning).

Also how Fighter planes do the ground attack through guided and unguided bombs and missiles ??

Thanks in advance ..

@dexter @Abu Nasar @Akheilos @RFS_Br @Aeronaut @Fulcrum15 @Chak Bamu @Manticore @Oscar @DESERT FIGHTER @Barakah @Zarvan @Developereo @Patriots @American @Pakistani @hasnain0099 @Dillinger @TeesraIndiotHunter @Multani @kobiraaz @AUz @KingMamba @Pakistani shaheens @pehgaam e mohabbat @Jf Thunder @T-Rex @Indus Falcon @Hazzy997@TheFlyingPretzel @MrShabi2010 @omegasupremme @hasnain0099 @Pakistani Dragon @Abu Zolfiqar @Hasbara Buster @Al Bhatti @JUBA @slapshot @Devil Soul @HRK @Peaceful Civilian @Irfan Baloch @Fukuoka @Leviza @Major Sam @revojam @Victory @Leader @@invinciblesgunner @Tihamah @The SC @Skorpian @Stealth @imran169 @war khan @smarthief @ozzy22 @Mudassar Jalil @islamrules @Umair Nawaz @fawwaxs @ZYXW @Shahrukh Saleem Qureshi @UKBengali @Sinan @xenon54 @Kaan @al-Hasani @p(-)0ENiX @Yzd Khalifa @Arabian Legend @Arabian Knight @Chinese-Dragon @ChineseTiger1986 @Ravi Nair @gau8av @MOHSENAM

EDIT: I copied the tags from another thread. if you are feeling irritated, I'm sorry :cray:

Last edited:
@HunterKiller

After you edit your post no one gets the alerts.So do that again.

The basic stuff you are asking for you probably need to research each separately and learn it. Once you do that any military forum will help you increase knowledge on fighter jets of different variety.

Here is military aviation forum:

Last edited by a moderator:
I have almost no knowledge about how Fighter planes detect, lock, and fire missiles at another aircraft during dog-fights or in any other situation.

Can somebody please suggest me a place where all these things are well explained (better from beginning).

Also how Fighter planes do the ground attack through guided and unguided bombs and missiles ??

Thanks in advance ..

@dexter @Abu Nasar @Akheilos @RFS_Br @Aeronaut @Fulcrum15 @Chak Bamu @Manticore @Oscar @DESERT FIGHTER @Barakah @Zarvan @Developereo @Patriots @American @Pakistani @hasnain0099 @Dillinger @TeesraIndiotHunter @Multani @kobiraaz @AUz @KingMamba @Pakistani shaheens @pehgaam e mohabbat @Jf Thunder @T-Rex @Indus Falcon @Hazzy997@TheFlyingPretzel @MrShabi2010 @omegasupremme @hasnain0099 @Pakistani Dragon @Abu Zolfiqar @Hasbara Buster @Al Bhatti @JUBA @slapshot @Devil Soul @HRK @Peaceful Civilian @Irfan Baloch @Fukuoka @Leviza @Major Sam @revojam @Victory @Leader @@invinciblesgunner @Tihamah @The SC @Skorpian @Stealth @imran169 @war khan @smarthief @ozzy22 @Mudassar Jalil @islamrules @Umair Nawaz @fawwaxs @ZYXW @Shahrukh Saleem Qureshi @UKBengali @Sinan @xenon54 @Kaan @al-Hasani @p(-)0ENiX @Yzd Khalifa @Arabian Legend @Arabian Knight @Chinese-Dragon @ChineseTiger1986 @Ravi Nair @gau8av @MOHSENAM

EDIT: I copied the tags from another thread. if you are feeling irritated, I'm sorry :cray:

:pdf::pdf::pdf:

the air warfare forum here is a good place to start, look up the stickies there. and if you have any exact query you can make a thread and some experts will probably answer.:pdf:

Thank You @Hazzy997 @dexter @Mugwop @gau8av

I just realized that Air Warfare section has a lot of materials ..
It will take some time to digest :-)

is that so? o_O
Yup you can fly almost all modern Russian,US,French & other European fighter planes in this game carrying out different air to air & air to ground attack missions.A cockpit, first-person, and third-person view are selectable, with third-person view giving the player an external view of both their plane and the target.

Yup you can fly almost all modern Russian,US,French & other European fighter planes in this game carrying out different air to air & air to ground attack missions.A cockpit, first-person, and third-person view are selectable, with third-person view giving the player an external view of both their plane and the target.

LMAO!, that is advising someone to learn about cars by playing need for speed.

Thank You @Hazzy997 @dexter @Mugwop @gau8av

I just realized that Air Warfare section has a lot of materials ..
It will take some time to digest :-)

is that so? o_O

Start with the air warfare section here.
If you really want to learn via a game. Search and download Falcon 4.0 Allied force.

Or follow Juggernuts advice and become a laughing stock.

Bro- do you know how a plane fly?-
just asking m no expert either-

LMAO!, that is advising someone to learn about cars by playing need for speed.

Start with the air warfare section here.
If you really want to learn via a game. Search and download Falcon 4.0 Allied force.

Or follow Juggernuts advice and become a laughing stock.
Neither game or this forum can train him as fighter pilot and he never said he want to learn flying.I advised him game so that he gain knowledge about fighter planes to some extent with entertainment,I never stopped him from reading this forum & neither my post says HAWX is only source to learn about fighter jet tactics.
By using such demean language against other member you are just reducing the standard of this form.

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom