What's new

Iran Military Industry 2014 (All In One) : Must Watch

MOHSENAM

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Iran, Islamic Republic Of
Masha'Allah, Iran is for sure regional power, self reliance and being independent politically and military is what makes Iran the best in the world, Iran with sanctions is doing all these great achievements ALONE... if there were no sanction, Iran will for sure be superpower and no I'm not exaggerating, just think about what Iran have done with all those sanctions... I watched some of the video however, I wish it was in English so I could understand it

Masha'Allah, Iran is for sure regional power, self reliance and being independent politically and military is what makes Iran the best in the world, Iran with sanctions is doing all these great achievements ALONE... if there were no sanction, Iran will for sure be superpower and no I'm not exaggerating, just think about what Iran have done with all those sanctions... I watched some of the video however, I wish it was in English so I could understand it
agree with everything except the underlined because these are just wishful thinking.

to stay on course Iran must improve its diplomacy with all friends and adversaries , go easy on rhetoric and put all possible safeguards in place that prevent a combined Saudi-Israeli attack on it.

I am sure its leadership (both spiritual and political) can do it because its not as demented and deranged as the Afghan Taliban leadership that was so clueless and ignorant about what was going to hit it for its support of Osama Bin Laden.

@MOHSENAM share that news again here abt iran taking out american spy satellite a few months ago that u shared in iran chill thread.

I'm all hope that as I see Iranian progress in science and technology I see another progress in the relationship between Iran and the USA as that will be a great gain for the peace of the world and the the middle east.

Back
Top Bottom