What's new

Can Afghanistan become a future state of Pakistan?

I think invading Afghanistan will be a really stupid idea

every country think about its own survival .. you Indians care about Afghanistan , than send your Army to fight Taliban .. and let your Army be fcuked by Taliban and ISIS ..
Then don't start the fire if you can stand the heat :agree:

Jaan day mama heer dia.
Mamoo kiya howa r u muslim Jatt or Arain
Dekh beta poori duniya mien sirf do tarha k log hotay hien sirf 2 aik Arain aor dosray Mutasiren e Arain.
I think u messed up in Arain some time back.

every country think about its own survival .. you Indians care about Afghanistan , than send your Army to fight Taliban .. and let your Army be fcuked by Taliban and ISIS ..

:lol::lol::lol: For a Nation to survive , They need an evolving mindset and not a dogmatic view point .

Look at China , They kept evolving and now they are leading everyone .
Look at Iran , They kept pace with time , hence the best Islamic Nation .

You should introspect , I am sure U will find the answer .

Mamoo kiya howa r u muslim Jatt or Arain

Stories of foreign origin are invented by goras, master or divide and rule. Arains are as much syrian as jutts, rajpoots and other indigenous people. Stop reading too much of pedias.

Stories of foreign origin are invented by goras, master or divide and rule. Arains are as much syrian as jutts, rajpoots and other indigenous people. Stop reading too much of pedias.
Dekh beta poori duniya mien sirf do tarha k log hotay hien sirf 2 aik Arain aor dosray Mutasiren e Arain.
I think u messed up in Arain some time back.

Then don't start the fire if you can stand the heat :agree:

LOL if you think your army can tackle Taliban than you are dreaming , you are not even close to the might of US and Nato .. and look the are miserably failed ..

:lol::lol::lol: For a Nation to survive , They need an evolving mindset and not a dogmatic view point .

Look at China , They kept evolving and now they are leading everyone .
Look at Iran , They kept pace with time , hence the best Islamic Nation .

You should introspect , I am sure U will find the answer .

we are evolving , but you should be worried about your own country :)
where girls are getting raped , minorities been killed and houses are burned ..for caste system ..

we have our issues and we are overcoming them , we dont want to be compared with some Mullah or Aytulluah country lol , they can be better than us if that makes them feel happy :D

LOL if you think your army can tackle Taliban than you are dreaming , you are not even close to the might of US and Nato .. and look the are miserably failed ..
Well, in simpler words, all i meant to say was why create Taliban when you know it will bite you back?
And regarding Indian Army and stuff, time will tell, everything has its own sweet time my friend. Best of luck to Pakistan Army. :cheers:
We are not interested in meddling your internal affairs. :P

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom