What's new

Can Afghanistan become a future state of Pakistan?

Lol what a stupid post, Pakistan already has enough influence there. Why do we need them to be part of Pakistan, their problems are just to complex, this quagmire will never end in the next 100 years. Mods please close this useless thread !!!
No doubt, why you name yourself mad dog.

Can you warrant that Pakistan conduct terrorist attacks in Afghanistan? not Afghan Taliban supported by your RAW?
when did i mentioned the name of pakistan but you tell me is Haqqani and Mullah omar is/was your hero ?

when did i mentioned the name of pakistan but you tell me is Haqqani and Mullah omar is/was your hero ?
Real Taliban are heroes of Pakistan and US, they ousted soviets from Afghanistan. Pak and US are still not against taliban. There are many offshoots of Taliban which are evil, controlled by Hindus in guise of Muslim (known as RAW agents, who provide ammunition and training to them to conduct terrorist attack in Pak and Afghan).

No doubt, why you name yourself mad dog.

Kid, keep living in a fools paradise, I'm a student of international relations, Afghan quagmire is way too complex to be solved in the next 100 years, if you say this, what you posted, to any one with basic knowledge of IR...they will laugh in your face !!!

The other half were modern day Pakistanis. Pakistani or Afghan, you hindus were ruled for 1000 years regardless. I;m not sure what take you guys have in this, unless you prefer one your rulers over the other?? :lol:
What a gutter comment :lol: turns out i am a Gill Jutt sikh not hindu and who ever thinks the rule of 1000 years is either madarsa educated or a punjabi taliban himself.

But Sikhs from their capital lahore and several indian dynasties ruled present day pakistan that is a fact.

Kid, keep living in a fools paradise, I'm a student of international relations, Afghan quagmire is way too complex to be solved in the next 100 years, if you say this, what you posted, to any one with basic knowledge of IR...they will laugh in your face !!!

my Dear freind Afghan fight each other for many years but Pakistan control them in just few years and with only few man Like late Hamid Gul the great we know how to play Afghan chess, keep studying and dream about wonderland.

Real Taliban are heroes of Pakistan and US, they ousted soviets from Afghanistan. Pak and US are still not against taliban. There are many offshoots of Taliban which are evil, controlled by Hindus in guise of Muslim (known as RAW agents, who provide ammunition and training to them to conduct terrorist attack in Pak and Afghan).

Get a life little one, Taliban didn't existed during the time of Soviet invasion...it was the mujahideen..many commanders who fought Soviets, later opposed Taliban. Rather than worrying about world politics, why don't you concentrate on your grade 8th class tests, what if daddy catches you wasting your time here ?

Astray MadDog.

IR student? probably the most dunce and obtuse IR student

Gill Jutt sikh

dear you always post you are Gill you are Gill i think even uncounsiously u know the fact that you arenot Gill to satisfy u r self u r bragging i am gill i am gill be original

my Dear freind Afghan fight each other for many years but Pakistan control them in just few years and with only few man Like late Hamid Gul the great we know how to play Afghan chess, keep studying and dream about wonderland.

If by control you mean Pakistan helped Taliban takeover Kabul, then you're wrong. Yes Pakistan's influence increased, but with time Taliban's obduracy was increasing. They even openly offered refuge to the most wanted man in Pakistan at the time (Riaz Basra) responsible for killing many innocent Pakistanis. They refused to negotiate on Durrand line issue. So this is a big misconception. They claimed to follow Islam, yet they continued to fight Northern Alliance on the basis of ethnic differences. Now the situation might be different, but at the time Taliban were slipping out of Pakistan's control.
Resorting to realpolitik, Pakistan's interest is only in a new government in Kabul, which gives each ethnicity of Afghanistan their due share.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom