What's new

Can Afghanistan become a future state of Pakistan?

first Nuke the Entire Afghanistan , kill all bacteria's of Afghan blood and than we can think of taking Afghanistan into Pakistan as a state .. with the Afghan's , no way ... keep the f***ing borders closed and mined .. Shoot to kill must be implemented on Afghan-Pakistan border
:lol::lol::lol: Are U serious ??? What about 2 billion Islamic Brotherhood :o::o::o:

If by control you mean Pakistan helped Taliban takeover Kabul, then you're wrong. Yes Pakistan's influence increased, but with time Taliban's obduracy was increasing. They even gave openly refuge to the most wanted man in Pakistan at the time (Riaz Basra) responsible for killing many innocent Pakistanis. They refused to negotiate on Durrand line issue. So this is a big misconception. They claimed to follow Islam, yet they continued to fight Northern Alliance on the basis of ethnic differences. Now the situation might be different, but at the time Taliban were slipping out of Pakistan's control.
Resorting to realpolitik, Pakistan's interest is only in a new government in Kabul, which gives each ethnicity of Afghanistan their due share.
Who are saying they are good we amke them to fight each other noth finshed and job is done.

dear you always post you are Gill you are Gill i think even uncounsiously u know the fact that you arenot Gill to satisfy u r self u r bragging i am gill i am gill be original
Every Jutt is conscious and take honor it btw you are a punjabi what are you jutt,arian,rajput or arab.

why are Pakistani kids so obsessed with annexing Afghanistan

Don't give me lullaby history you used to hear in your childhood,BTW do ask your elders some arians do have Gill surname too.
Just name but by caste they are Arain Gill is actually gallen some fool took it Gill
Arains are actually Syrian Banu Ummaya clan.

:o::o:Who's survival ??? You:azn: , Societyo_O , Pakistan:enjoy: , World :lol:???
Survival of the fittest ??? :-):tup:

every country think about its own survival .. you Indians care about Afghanistan , than send your Army to fight Taliban .. and let your Army be fcuked by Taliban and ISIS ..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom