What's new

Can Afghanistan become a future state of Pakistan?

God i thought this thread will die but it's flourishing really well :D .

There are more possibilities and opportunities with the following realignment

1) Merge Baluchistan, FATA, KPK and GB with Afghanistan (Afghanistan gets its sea coast too)

2) Sindh, Punjab and Kashmir to form the new Pakistan

that might lead to peace in the subcontinent

They threatened War to the coward, munafaq leader! Amrka never fears the third rate faurj. By Allah! By Allah! By Allah! Amrka fears the MUSLAMAN of Pakistan. They would NEVER have attacked us! This Ghair Musharaf was selling Musliman for $1m to the Amrka. This ghair Musharaf back-stabbed in Kargil after it got too hot for him and ran like a little poodle to gnral Zinni.

I have much respect for people of Khurasaan and the hadith of nabi as'salaathu was'salaam speaks of this. I do not like nationalists from my country and from Afghanistan. Love Allah and his nabi as'salaathu was'salaam only!
i don't believe in nationalism either. nationalism in any form is haram and shirk and there is no concept of it in islam. love for one people or mother land comes natural to human but if someone is going to worship states or imaginary boundaries especially drawn by British or other imperial power for their own interest. he is actually doing kufar. loyalty is only to Allah not to borders.

I wish it was actual Afghan by itself we see how u guys react after USSR lost ..Pakistan never interfere ever till ur un-natural love for india..
If it was someother nation we cud have kick them out long ago... its enough thanks from past 30 years..
There is still alots of love comming for talib from Pak just cuz they represent true afghan soul..
so you believe giving air bases to US to bomb Afghanistan is not interference?
as for the love of talib for pakistan government is concerned you really need to meet talib and ask him. all the wazere animals who crossed the borders now eat with them in one plate.

Can you substantiate your facts? Your Ajit Doval recently barked, that India support terrorism . Truth is bitter to accept
Yes truth is bitter to accept. How can India support terrorism,please substantiate yr facts. U have general Mushraff openly saying Pakistani supported and trained militants & extremists from all over the world. The rest is History.About Balochistan there is a armed struggle going on right from 1947,even before Ajit Doval was born. First it was Nawab Akbar Bugti and afterwards Brahma Bugti,one goes another comes.Indians don't come to Balochistan to bomb yr gas pipelines or kidnap Baloch activists or protest on the streets of Quetta.Indians don't attack/murder Hazaras,Shias or Ahmediyas or their religious places of worship. U have to understand,ppl who live with guns die with guns

Last edited:
There are more possibilities and opportunities with the following realignment

1) Merge Baluchistan, FATA, KPK and GB with Afghanistan (Afghanistan gets its sea coast too)

2) Sindh, Punjab and Kashmir to form the new Pakistan

there are stupids,. then there are great stupids,.. and very rarely we come to see the greatest stupid of the current world...

i don't believe in nationalism either. nationalism in any form is haram and shirk and there is no concept of it in islam. love for one people or mother land comes natural to human but if someone is going to worship states or imaginary boundaries especially drawn by British or other imperial power for their own interest. he is actually doing kufar. loyalty is only to Allah not to borders.

so you believe giving air bases to US to bomb Afghanistan is not interference?
as for the love of talib for pakistan government is concerned you really need to meet talib and ask him. all the wazere animals who crossed the borders now eat with them in one plate.

I never said it was right what musharaf did was wrong he put Pakistanies down just cuz of his chair.. but arent Afghani making alot of money from India and US specially the people are in parlimant.. how cud Afghani forget that?
it was all about money and power what are we getting except arguments and arguments we are not body's representatives..
you want foreign occupation to be kicked out the key word is start with " INDIA".

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom