What's new

Can Afghanistan become a future state of Pakistan?

If anything...I see the other way around..greater Afghanistan..which has thousands of years of real history and real culture unlike a artificial one created by the British. .its nearly impossible to kill a real civilisation and merge it with a fake one.

Never. Dogs never bite their masters Whenever we call Taliban happily come to us swining their tails we use them and discard them.
unless you are flirting yourself or chest thumping to Hindus like you got some series shit probably an alladin lamp where rests talib nerves. let me tell you talib don't bow to any lesser God.
did you know Afghan Taliban consider pakistan a kufar country? according to them pakistan whole system is based on kufar. talking logistic support from you guys is based on a well known fatwas that Muhammad PBUH took helps from jews agaisnt makka kafir. muslimdost a talib leader who joined IS and again retracted wrote a detailed book about the scenario. you really need to search for some talib facebook pages and ask them how they see you. you will know where are you standing.

we are evolving , but you should be worried about your own country :)
where girls are getting raped , minorities been killed and houses are burned ..for caste system ..

we have our issues and we are overcoming them , we dont want to be compared with some Mullah or Aytulluah country lol , they can be better than us if that makes them feel happy :D

Name one country where these things don't happen :p:

1 man is enough to give a bad name to his community .
1 community is enough to give a bad name to society .
1 society is enough to give a bad name to a nation .

1 nation is enough to give a bad name to humans :o::lol::lol::lol:

Its humans who are Filthy :p: end of the story :lol:

Well, in simpler words, all i meant to say was why create Taliban when you know it will bite you back?
And regarding Indian Army and stuff, time will tell, everything has its own sweet time my friend. Best of luck to Pakistan Army. :cheers:
We are not interested in meddling your internal affairs. :P

again , your lack of knowledge is not my concerned , Taliban was created by USA , KSA and Pakistan ..

India is very much involved in whatever happening in Pakistan and if any Indian think that they have RAW to sell boil eggs than he is deluded ... Agencies do this dirty works ..

Name one country where these things don't happen :p:

1 man is enough to give a bad name to his community .
1 community is enough to give a bad name to society .
1 society is enough to give a bad name to a nation .

1 nation is enough to give a bad name to humans :o::lol::lol::lol:

Its humans who are Filthy :p: end of the story :lol:

Ok , but its not 1 man :D

unless you are flirting yourself or chest thumping to Hindus like you got some series shit probably an alladin lamp where rests talib nerves. let me tell you talib don't bow to any lesser God.
did you know Afghan Taliban consider pakistan a kufar country? according to them pakistan whole system is based on kufar. talking logistic support from you guys is based on a well known fatwas that Muhammad PBUH took helps from jews agaisnt makka kafir. muslimdost a talib leader who joined IS and again retracted wrote a detailed book about the scenario. you really need to search for some talib facebook pages and ask them how they see you. you will know where are you standing.
:pop::pop::pop::pop::pop:

Pakistanis are like

Invade India and plant a Pakistani flag on Red fort, Radio Pakistan .... or else

Annex Afghanistan and make Pakistan comparable to India and challenge India .... or else

become a leader of Ummah and get strength from the co operation of other Islamic countries and Challenge India .... or else ....
be a good friend to China, get money and weapons and challenge India .... or else

Go to USA , get money and weapons challenge India .... or else ...

Send terrorists across border and threaten to nuke India if India responds ..... or else ...

go to UN and complain against India .......or else .... Go Nawaz Go .... or else Thank you Raheel Sharif .... or else we ruled 1000 years or else .... we are martial race you Hindu Banya .... or else .... we are invaders .... or else .....etc....etc...

:lol::lol::lol:

again , your lack of knowledge is not my concerned , Taliban was created by USA , KSA and Pakistan ..

India is very much involved in whatever happening in Pakistan and if any Indian think that they have RAW to sell boil eggs than he is deluded ... Agencies do this dirty works ..
Created by u,v,x,Pakistan,y,z. Pakistan is an accomplice, so don't try to act oversmart here. US threw money at your face , you picked them up and now you start crying - No army can do anything about Taliban except Pakistan army. As you sow so shall you reap. Deal with it.

Thread is about Afghanistan becoming a state of Pakistan? How the hell India or RAW has anything to do with creation of Taliban?

"Don't tell me you want to conquer the world? Can't you come up with something more original?":lol::lol::lol:

Merger happens with mutual consent. If Afghanistan agrees to become state. Afghan army will become part of Pak army. Together we can eliminate taliban
Why would Afghan army be part of Pakistani army ? The other way around is more likely.

There are at-least five different unique races united within Pakistan, each of these races have their own unique cultures, languages and dress with the only commonality among these races being Islam, if Pakistan can not only exist but thrive under such circumstances then I don't see why another race or more can unite with the five who already are united under the banner of Islam.

Islam = Unification = Strength.

Nobody is that stupid to embrace HIV intentionally. :hitwall:

If Kabul wasn't failed you wouldn't be displaying a Pakistani flag son.
you are repeating the same mantra. fu*k kabul
only hindues are desperate for current kabul regime, we are not. kabul falls, only regime change, every other thing stay there. the same scenario is not possible for islamabad. may God forbid what if PK army fail to stop the elusive theocratic warrior of spinghar the waziri maseede the orakzai and afridi?

If islamabad wasn't failed a mullah who eat from government plate wouldn't holding rallies in islamabad asking for Daesh to come and revenge their brother

Last edited:
That is also on the agenda , all the kafirs must be put in their place .... they should follow true deen.

After India next will be China and Russia.
:o::o::o: Kafirs have no time left.:enjoy:

"My name is ASH THE STAMPEDE!! Forgive the lack of warning, but it's time for my daily massacre! If you do not believe I am the real thing, take a good look at me and start freaking out!!"8-)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom