What's new

Can Afghanistan become a future state of Pakistan?

oh really tell me which Muslim horde or army in history is responsible for massacring races and wiping out millions of civilians as that is the clear definition of the word "Genocide", now I'm not saying that weren't any crime and killings done by the Muslims of-course there would have been, those were such times but compared to other civilizations the conquering Muslims treatment for majority of the conquered natives were almost benign and many unbiased western historians agree to it, also if Muslim armies were such marauding genocidal maniacs then how come even after a thousand year of ruling India there are still billions of Hindus still living there or ruling Spain for more then 800 years today no traces of Islam is found there, which Muslim armies when to Malaysia and Indonesia and conquered them?

Now please don't give the accounts of ISIS and Al-Queda, with a multi billion dollar intelligence agencies like CIA and Mossad and also your Raw operating today it would be foolish to accept that don't have anything to do with the creation of ISIS and other proxy terror groups, tell me which is in more interest for Israel today a prosperous and united middle east or the barbaric evil middle east which it then can easily sell to the western world?.

Btw do you know about the NSA whistle blower Edward Snowden, the same guy who appeared on the last week tonight with John Oliver, he revealed through his document the ISIS leader baghdadi is a CIA asset and they created and funded him.

Are you kidding me?..which muslim country...Other than a handful out of the 58 are peaceful?..Indonesian and Malaysian are more close to their Indic and chinese cultures so thankfully aren't corrupted by the true muslim culture of vanquish and subordination. .1000 years..is a Pakistani theory..British ruled the entire pakistan bangladesh India belt in a much more powerful regime..bur then..All put together..Christians account for hardly 3 or 4% of the entire sub continent. .muslim rule was for was much more checkered rule..The mughals were scumbags, the rest of the muslims were just killers and hoodlums and bandits - but muslim converts account for 200 Million pakistanis, 170 million Bangladeshis an 200 Million Indian muslims..that's 50% of forced or selective subjugation of the sub continent population.

are you going to leave on my advices :lol: soon. the unique high coming from cross fading the depressant and stimulant is very dangerous for health.
u r living in Pakistan as per your location flag born may be in refugee camp, depends on our donations and bitting us back it is not a trait of faithful bieng.

Last edited:
Pakistan is already doing a lot for Afghanistan. A large chunk of Afghan population has been living in Pakistan for last 30 decades. Why simply Afghanistan become Pakistan state?

Almost whole of the population of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KPK) descended from Afghanistan, which are now Pakistanis. Afghan(pashtu speaking) population in Pakistan + Afghan refugees + illegal immigrants comprises of approx 60 million afghans in Pakistan. KPK is dominated by pashtuns of Afghanistan than Pathans. Pashto is official language of KPK and Afghanistan. Afghanistan main language Pashto and Persian are more spoken in Pakistan than in Afghanistan itself. Afghanistan population is approx 32 million, which majorly speak Pashto and Farsi

Province Pashtuns
Khyber Pakhtunkhwa 26 million[citation needed]
Federally Administered Tribal Areas 5.5 million[citation needed]
Sindh 10 million[25]
Balochistan 5.5 million[citation needed]
Punjab 9 million[citation needed]
Azad Kashmir 350,000[citation needed]
Islamabad Capital Territory 450,000[citation needed]
Pakistan 57.7[2][24]

Source: Pashtun diaspora - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

There is a lot common between Pakistan and Afghanistan. Following should be the grounds:
  • Both Afgan and Pak are Sunni majority
  • Both countries are Islamic Republic
  • Their main language Pashtu is one of the official language of Pakistan and widely spoken.
  • Afghanistan (population 32 million) shares border with Pakistan state Khyber Pakhtukhwa (KPK); population 28 million, whose major language is Pashtu. KPK is the state, where majority of Afghans are settled, also because of them KPK is Pak's extreme terror hit state.
  • Hence no religious conflict, no language conflict, no border issues. Afghanistan won't face any oppression being a state of Pakistan.
  • Pakistan is involved in each and every affair of Afghanistan; whether religious, education, infrastructure building or any sort of issues. Same is not the case of any country of the world.
  • Large chunk of Afghans who have become Pakistani citizen, having religious and cultural affinity settled in KPK; getting all the basic amenities in Pak, which they are deprived of in Afghanistan. The same is also true for refugees
  • Also their is neither any Muslim country present, who shares very deep cultural and religious ties as Pakistan do
  • Afghans will prosper more with Pakistan. Otherwise they will end up victim of terrorism.
What Pakistan can get from Afghanistan?

Significant mineral heritage with over 1,400 mineral occurrences recorded to date, including gold, copper, lithium, uranium, iron ore, cobalt, natural gas and oil.Afghanistan's resources could make it one of the richest mining regions in the world
Never ever. Let Afghanistan have all those resources. We are well off without them. Send them back so they can explore these minerals for their development. In in the 4th decade of the arrival of Afghan Refugees, Pakistan had not progressed with their contributions. They are a burden and not adding value.

you don't know your history very well, do you ?

sikhs ethnically cleansed you lot from our Punjab during partition, they'll do it again.

Kashmir is also all in India, that little punjabi sunni terrorist infested sliver of land you call AJK isn't real kashmir anyway.

I suggest you quit dreaming about Afghanistan, those guys don't recognize the border, and with Punjabi sunnis dominating every aspect of life in Pak, don't be surprised if you see Pukhtoonistan instead of Khalistan. :enjoy:

You dreaming something which never existed. Time changes many thing. Today Sikhs are against Hindus. They will prefer killing Hindus than Muslims. Sikhs in India also support Kashmiri separatist cause

This is precisely the reason Afghans hate Pakistanis. Pakistanis think they own Afghan!
stfu they are sellouts.we never claimed of owning anyone.we helped them considering them our brothers and they back stabbed us

The oil and minerals beneath their land. Which they are unable to extract.

Significant mineral heritage with over 1,400 mineral occurrences recorded to date, including gold, copper, lithium, uranium, iron ore, cobalt, natural gas and oil.Afghanistan's resources could make it one of the richest mining regions in the world.
yara tell me one thing where are you from ? I mean are you from Punjab or Sindh ? because I know you are not pashtoon. if you was then you never ever come up with this argument afghans hate us from their core. these back stabbers and thankless nation will never do any good to Pakistan

You dreaming something which never existed. Time changes many thing. Today Sikhs are against Hindus. They will prefer killing Hindus than Muslims. Sikhs in India also support Kashmiri separatist cause

Dude..sikhs have slayed millions of muslims over the ages..Sikhism as a group was raised as as warrior class from Hinduism to slay muslims...and they will continue to do so..

The reason why there are hardly any muslims in Punjab or Haryana. .except a few to do menial jobs.

Last edited:
Are you kidding me?..which muslim country...Other than a handful out of the 58 are peaceful?..Indonesian and Malaysian are more close to their Indic and chinese cultures so thankfully aren't corrupted by the true muslim culture of vanquish and subordination. .1000 years..is a Pakistani theory..British ruled the entire pakistan bangladesh India belt in a much more powerful regime..bur then..All put together..Christians account for hardly 3 or 4% of the entire sub continent. .muslim rule was for was for a much more checkered Dustin - but account for 200 Million pakistanis, 170 million Bangladeshis an 200 Million Indian muslims..that's 50% of forced or selective subjugation.

You pointed out and said that Muslims were responsible of Genocide which means wiping out Millions of human, their cultures and civilizations, I am asking you to give me an example of where Muslims armies massacred millions, killing and war were the norm of the time but compared to other armies of the time the Muslim treatment of the conquered races was benign, they were free to practice their religion and way of life without much hindrance and many unbiased western Historians agree to it (I cannot provide links since I am a new recruit).

Now if you think that your biased views are superior to theirs then well you are free to think what you like.

As I have already pointed out that with such multi billion dollar intelligence agencies like CIA and Mossad and also your Raw operating today it would be foolish to think that they have nothing to do with the mess majority of the Muslims countries are in today, just a few weeks ago Israeli president Netanyahu claimed that it wasn't actually Hitler but the Muslims who were responsible for the Jewish holocaust, with statements like these, it's easy to assume what their true intentions are.

Pakistan is already doing a lot for Afghanistan. A large chunk of Afghan population has been living in Pakistan for last 30 decades. Why simply Afghanistan become Pakistan state?

Almost whole of the population of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KPK) descended from Afghanistan, which are now Pakistanis. Afghan(pashtu speaking) population in Pakistan + Afghan refugees + illegal immigrants comprises of approx 60 million afghans in Pakistan. KPK is dominated by pashtuns of Afghanistan than Pathans. Pashto is official language of KPK and Afghanistan. Afghanistan main language Pashto and Persian are more spoken in Pakistan than in Afghanistan itself. Afghanistan population is approx 32 million, which majorly speak Pashto and Farsi

Province Pashtuns
Khyber Pakhtunkhwa 26 million[citation needed]
Federally Administered Tribal Areas 5.5 million[citation needed]
Sindh 10 million[25]
Balochistan 5.5 million[citation needed]
Punjab 9 million[citation needed]
Azad Kashmir 350,000[citation needed]
Islamabad Capital Territory 450,000[citation needed]
Pakistan 57.7[2][24]

Source: Pashtun diaspora - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

There is a lot common between Pakistan and Afghanistan. Following should be the grounds:
  • Both Afgan and Pak are Sunni majority
  • Both countries are Islamic Republic
  • Their main language Pashtu is one of the official language of Pakistan and widely spoken.
  • Afghanistan (population 32 million) shares border with Pakistan state Khyber Pakhtukhwa (KPK); population 28 million, whose major language is Pashtu. KPK is the state, where majority of Afghans are settled, also because of them KPK is Pak's extreme terror hit state.
  • Hence no religious conflict, no language conflict, no border issues. Afghanistan won't face any oppression being a state of Pakistan.
  • Pakistan is involved in each and every affair of Afghanistan; whether religious, education, infrastructure building or any sort of issues. Same is not the case of any country of the world.
  • Large chunk of Afghans who have become Pakistani citizen, having religious and cultural affinity settled in KPK; getting all the basic amenities in Pak, which they are deprived of in Afghanistan. The same is also true for refugees
  • Also their is neither any Muslim country present, who shares very deep cultural and religious ties as Pakistan do
  • Afghans will prosper more with Pakistan. Otherwise they will end up victim of terrorism.
What Pakistan can get from Afghanistan?

Significant mineral heritage with over 1,400 mineral occurrences recorded to date, including gold, copper, lithium, uranium, iron ore, cobalt, natural gas and oil.Afghanistan's resources could make it one of the richest mining regions in the world

Ask an Afghani and he will say "hey KPK is already ours" and we are bigger than Pakistan in area so if anything it should be the other way round. Pak adding its 3 (remaining provinces minus KPK) provinces to Afghanistan's.

Anyway the qn itself doesn't pass the initial smile test. Pak is trying to unconsciously trying to take revenge for its 1971 debacle. Except the target is not the "perpetrator" (read India). Its like a weak and helpless person taking out his anger on those weaker than him and/or his family.

What will economically be best for the people of Pakistan is its disintegration into smaller states. The overhead of rivalry with india and the resulting security/military drag will be eliminated and people will become prosperous.
True and wise but no takers am afraid.

Dude..sikhs have slayed millions of muslims over the ages..Sikhism as a group was raised as as warrior class from Hinduism to slay muslims...and they will continue to do so..

The reason why there are hardly any muslims in Punjab or Haryana. .except a few to do menial jobs.
This guy knows nothing about Sikhs (and you won't convince him otherwise so don't bang your head against the wall) and is going by a few disgruntled ones based abroad. Sikhs will NEVER forget the lessons of history Sikh holocaust of 1762 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia You have no idea how deeply ingrained is their animosity (rightly justified)

they were free to practice their religion and way of life without much hindrance and many unbiased western Historians agree to it (I cannot provide links since I am a new recruit).

Now if you think that your biased views are superior to theirs then well you are free to think what you like.

Can you point out one muslim country where there is an existence of more than 5% minorities of the local religion?..I am honestly surprised that Indonesia has 7% Christians ...The one rare case when it comes to a muslim country. .and it might not be for long..

Please name One case where muslims have come in and has not converted the whole population into muslims?...dont talk about India..muslim or Islam as such was too inferior for the people to adopt to it..and the muslim rulers ruled with the support of the local Hindu ruler ..where the hindu rulers had issues of their own with the other hindu rulers...If Hindus had become one, there wouldn't have been one muslim alive in the sub continent...The muslims played the divide and rule game like the British..If the muslims were really strong in the sub continent they wouldnt have folded to the British in a matter of years like a pack of cards and wouldn't have joined them in their armies and their rule to maintain their feeble crumbling empire..and wouldnt have become their chelas..and asking them to save them from the Hindus by giving them their own land.

Last edited:
317604-manmohan-singh2.jpg

why are Pakistani kids so obsessed with annexing Afghanistan

I guess growing up on dozes of Naseem Hijazi does that a kid's brain. These illusions of grandeur. The other day someone created a thread about annexing some provinces on our Western border and dude was comparing it to the Mughal Empire, Tamerlane and even Nazi Germany! No understanding of the world outside.

first Nuke the Entire Afghanistan , kill all bacteria's of Afghan blood and than we can think of taking Afghanistan into Pakistan as a state .. with the Afghan's , no way ... keep the f***ing borders closed and mined .. Shoot to kill must be implemented on Afghan-Pakistan border

After reading your post, i thought some newbie just written like this...Then i wondered...You have more than 9000+ posts to your credit..Good Luck with your view..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom