What's new

Can Afghanistan become a future state of Pakistan?

There are at-least five different unique races united within Pakistan, each of these races have their own unique cultures, languages and dress with the only commonality among these races being Islam, if Pakistan can not only exist but thrive under such circumstances then I don't see why another race or more can unite with the five who already are united under the banner of Islam.

Islam = Unification = Strength.

Correct me if I am wrong, but wasn't there a sixth race too, up till '71? And that race was also predominantly Muslim, no?

Races and nations do not have fixed definitions. They change over time. Pakistan of today has one race and that is the Pakistani race. There are sub-groups which use a common language to communicate with each other. There are common customs, common cuisine and common cultural traits. Plus there is a very strong, never seen before, sense of patriotism in the younger generation; kids identify themselves as a Pakistani first and then with their province. Moreover the geographical boundaries that existed until a few decades ago are disappearing rapidly, thanks to urbanization (fun fact: more Pashtuns live in Karachi than in Peshawar). So this five races, five ethnicities crap is outdated.

Whether mullahs like it or not, the fact is that Islam is not the force holding Pakistan together. This latest war on terror is a very good example. There are Pakistanis from all provinces on both sides. And the side claiming to be the better Muslims doesn't recognize the State of Pakistan. My point is that ethnicity is not the dividing factor in our costliest war yet, Islam is.

Can you point out one muslim country where there is an existence of mote than 5% minorities of another religion?..I am honestly surprised that Indonesia has 7% Christians ...The one rare case when it comes to a muslim country. .and it might not be for long..

One case where muslims have come in and has not concerted the whole population into muslims?...dont talk about India..muslim or Islam jasleen such was too inferior dor the people to adopt to it..and the muslim rulers ruled with the support of the local Hindu ruler ..where the hindu rulers had issues of their own..If the muslims were really strong in the sub continent ..They wouldnt have folded to the British in a matter of years and wouldn't have joined them to maintain their feeble rule.

So just because there maybe not be a major minority percentage of non Muslims, does that naturally equate to Muslims being genocidal murderous maniacs?, when Muslims conquered Persia do you have a historical event of Muslim wiping out millions of people and towns within Persia?, Muslims ruled Spain for 800 years yet even after so many years majority of the Spanish population where still non Muslim, and today there is not a single trace of Islam within Spain, do you know about the Coptic Christians, these are Arab Christians who have been Christians for generations since ancient times and yet they are still present today and also ancient Aramaic speaking natives that were descovered few decades back living in syria, of-course since these lands have been under Muslim rule for an eon, the natives might have eventually became Muslim eventually or maybe many of them found an escape from the oppressive system they might have been before the coming of Islam like the caste system within Hinduism, the untouchable or the Sudra's might have accepted Islam readily when the opportunity arose or when the Muslims came in power.

The point is if Islam was spread by the sword then why don't we have historical documented records of massacre and genocide of millions? Which Muslim army went to south asia and conquered them? Why is it that to that to till this date there are still many ancient churches and other non Muslim worship architectural sites that are were present to this day which the ISIS are destroying currently in Syria.

Pakistan is already doing a lot for Afghanistan. A large chunk of Afghan population has been living in Pakistan for last 30 decades. Why simply Afghanistan become Pakistan state?

Almost whole of the population of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KPK) descended from Afghanistan, which are now Pakistanis. Afghan(pashtu speaking) population in Pakistan + Afghan refugees + illegal immigrants comprises of approx 60 million afghans in Pakistan. KPK is dominated by pashtuns of Afghanistan than Pathans. Pashto is official language of KPK and Afghanistan. Afghanistan main language Pashto and Persian are more spoken in Pakistan than in Afghanistan itself. Afghanistan population is approx 32 million, which majorly speak Pashto and Farsi

Province Pashtuns
Khyber Pakhtunkhwa 26 million[citation needed]
Federally Administered Tribal Areas 5.5 million[citation needed]
Sindh 10 million[25]
Balochistan 5.5 million[citation needed]
Punjab 9 million[citation needed]
Azad Kashmir 350,000[citation needed]
Islamabad Capital Territory 450,000[citation needed]
Pakistan 57.7[2][24]

Source: Pashtun diaspora - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

There is a lot common between Pakistan and Afghanistan. Following should be the grounds:
  • Both Afgan and Pak are Sunni majority
  • Both countries are Islamic Republic
  • Their main language Pashtu is one of the official language of Pakistan and widely spoken.
  • Afghanistan (population 32 million) shares border with Pakistan state Khyber Pakhtukhwa (KPK); population 28 million, whose major language is Pashtu. KPK is the state, where majority of Afghans are settled, also because of them KPK is Pak's extreme terror hit state.
  • Hence no religious conflict, no language conflict, no border issues. Afghanistan won't face any oppression being a state of Pakistan.
  • Pakistan is involved in each and every affair of Afghanistan; whether religious, education, infrastructure building or any sort of issues. Same is not the case of any country of the world.
  • Large chunk of Afghans who have become Pakistani citizen, having religious and cultural affinity settled in KPK; getting all the basic amenities in Pak, which they are deprived of in Afghanistan. The same is also true for refugees
  • Also their is neither any Muslim country present, who shares very deep cultural and religious ties as Pakistan do
  • Afghans will prosper more with Pakistan. Otherwise they will end up victim of terrorism.
What Pakistan can get from Afghanistan?

Significant mineral heritage with over 1,400 mineral occurrences recorded to date, including gold, copper, lithium, uranium, iron ore, cobalt, natural gas and oil.Afghanistan's resources could make it one of the richest mining regions in the world
Excellent Idea... After all they all are our brothers only... Nothing wrong in that..
Population of Afghanistan is only 30.55 millions...
But before that Pakistan needs to be more economically stabilize country so that it can afford the burden...
Afghanistan was never stable if we look all the history of Afghanis... With strong Pakistan it will be stable and secure..

But it should be strictly with the wishes of Afghanis only....:pakistan:

u r living in Pakistan as per your location flag born may be in refugee camp, depends on our donations and bitting us back it is not a trait of faithful bieng.
that's all you got ? thanks for your donation if you have donated us in real life " yaqeen to nai araha ?"
where did i bite you friend? if you are really a true muslims then you would know there is no concept of border and nation state in islam. in islam loyalty is only to Allah all other loyalties to fake and imaginary borders and states is shirk especially when they are created by british and other imperial power. nationalism is all it's form is a western concept and will never hold aligned with islamic values.
rest my location flag, you don't know may be i have put that green flag just to find people here a little friendly, may be in reality i have never even visited pakistan
:wave:

So just because there maybe not be a major minority percentage of non Muslims, does that naturally equate to Muslims being genocidal murderous maniacs?, when Muslims conquered Persia do you have a historical event of Muslim wiping out millions of people and towns within Persia?, Muslims ruled Spain for 800 years yet even after so many years majority of the Spanish population where still non Muslim, and today there is not a single trace of Islam within Spain, do you know about the Coptic Christians, these are Arab Christians who have been Christians for generations since ancient times and yet they are still present today and also ancient Aramaic speaking natives that were descovered few decades back living in syria, of-course since these lands have been under Muslim rule for an eon, the natives might have eventually became Muslim eventually or maybe many of them found an escape from the oppressive system they might have been before the coming of Islam like the caste system within Hinduism, the untouchable or the Sudra's might have accepted Islam readily when the opportunity arose or when the Muslims came in power.

The point is if Islam was spread by the sword then why don't we have historical documented records of massacre and genocide of millions? Which Muslim army went to south asia and conquered them? Why is it that to that to till this date there are still many ancient churches and other non Muslim worship architectural sites that are were present to this day which the ISIS are destroying currently in Syria.

Muslims aren't a superior breed compared to the west..The Europeans though far outnumbered to the Muslims will and have massacred muslims throughout history and will continue to do so. ..Muslims ruling Spain is our of the question. .They were hoarded out.

What do you think was the % of coptic & aramaic before the isis came in and before the muslim hordes came in?...After the muslim invasion...wipe out of the local religions and dramatic change in numbers is quite evident in every country. .why do you think the bokos insist in raping and burqa'fying all thier captured non muslim women and girls for e.g.?

You haven't given me an example of a single muslim country with a decent percentage of its original religious group that still exists. There goes your Islam gives space for other religion theory.

Correct me if I am wrong, but wasn't there a sixth race too, up till '71? And that race was also predominantly Muslim, no?

Races and nations do not have fixed definitions. They change over time. Pakistan of today has one race and that is the Pakistani race. There are sub-groups which use a common language to communicate with each other. There are common customs, common cuisine and common cultural traits. Plus there is a very strong, never seen before, sense of patriotism in the younger generation; kids identify themselves as a Pakistani first and then with their province. Moreover the geographical boundaries that existed until a few decades ago are disappearing rapidly, thanks to urbanization (fun fact: more Pashtuns live in Karachi than in Peshawar). So this five races, five ethnicities crap is outdated.

Whether mullahs like it or not, the fact is that Islam is not the force holding Pakistan together. This latest war on terror is a very good example. There are Pakistanis from all provinces on both sides. And the side claiming to be the better Muslims doesn't recognize the State of Pakistan. My point is that ethnicity is not the dividing factor in our costliest war yet, Islam is.

Yes there were 6 races and the division came when we from the west saw ourselves superiors to the Bengalis, race was the card that led to the breakup of Pakistan into two, perhaps my vision for Pakistan is different then yours, you want to establish a Pakistaniyat race that would dissolve the different races into a small limited nation while I see Pakistan as an empire with a forever changing and expanding boundaries intermingling cultures and civilizations, an Empire equal to the size of America, China and or Russia, this is how I see Pakistan or how I understand Pakistan a nation that came from nothing, we both have different vision mine is different than yours.

stfu they are sellouts.we never claimed of owning anyone.we helped them considering them our brothers and they back stabbed us
we back stabbed you? :o: really?
dude it was you who joined the american and helped them overthrown a friendly muslimic regime in kabul who were not only on good terms with you but have fully established diplomatic ties with you. you even sold our diplomats to american. gave them your bases to bomb us and fully cooperated with them. this is the greatest islamic brotherhood example set by you guys. you guys have too much blood shed on your hands. any guilty conscience?.
this is the worst ever a state have done in history. do you guys have any problems in recalling?
where are all you hindu guys hiding behind cows when someone make a foolish statement like this ? are you feeling guilt yourself too?

Muslims aren't a superior breed compared to the west..The Europeans though far outnumbered to the Muslims will and have massacred muslims throughout history and will continue to do so. ..Muslims ruling Spain is our of the question. .They were hoarded out.

What do you think was the % of coptic & aramaic before the isis came in and before the muslim hordes came in?...After the muslim invasion...wipe out of the local religions and dramatic change in numbers is quite evident in every country. .why do you think the bokos insist in raping and burqa'fying all thier captured non muslim women and girls for e.g.?

You haven't given me an example of a single muslim country with a decent percentage of its original religious group that still exists. There goes your Islam gives space for other religion theory.

Give me documented historical proof of Muslim committing genocide?, when I bring evidence in the shape India and Spain you completely reject them by making up lame excuses and like Europeans being superior to Muslims, no they were not they are only superior today, when I talk about south Asia you ignore it completely and don't even address millions of Muslims living there, you only wanna talk about the middle east, Islam came from the middle east yet there are large percentage of Coptic Christians still living there, why don't you address other parts of the Muslim world?

Your views are biased naturally assuming that just because majority of the minorities within the middle east are not great in number that naturally equate to Muslims being marauding genocidal maniacs.

that's all you got ? thanks for your donation if you have donated us in real life " yaqeen to nai araha ?"
where did i bite you friend? if you are really a true muslims then you would know there is no concept of border and nation state in islam. in islam loyalty is only to Allah all other loyalties to fake and imaginary borders and states is shirk especially when they are created by british and other imperial power. nationalism is all it's form is a western concept and will never hold aligned with islamic values.
rest my location flag, you don't know may be i have put that green flag just to find people here a little friendly, may be in reality i have never even visited pakistan
:wave:
change u r flag afghan people never aknowledge kindness and humanity the alway kill thier friends history is there for proof.
don't qoute me further.

What a Joke. Get your house in order before thinking to merge Afghanistan.

we back stabbed you? :o: really?
dude it was you who joined the american and helped them overthrown a friendly muslimic regime in kabul who were not only on good terms with you but have fully established diplomatic ties with you. you even sold our diplomats to american. gave them your bases to bomb us and fully cooperated with them. this is the greatest islamic brotherhood example set by you guys. you guys have too much blood shed on your hands. any guilty conscience?.
this is the worst ever a state have done in history. do you guys have any problems in recalling?
where are all you hindu guys hiding behind cows when someone make a foolish statement like this ? are you feeling guilt yourself too?
Don't blame Pakistan for your condition. Your rogue Govt is responsible for your condition. To your arrogant govt protecting and harboring terrorists were more important than the lives of Afghans. Your govt back stabbed you. We gave you shelter in Pakistan despite knowing Afghanistan, promoting supporting and harboring terrorists in its land.

lol...save your own states first....in fact, AF has potential to merge Pak in it under Indian leadership in future!

Give me documented historical proof of Muslim committing genocide?, when I bring evidence in the shape India and Spain you completely reject them by making up lame excuses and like Europeans being superior to Muslims, no they were not they are only superior today, when I talk about south Asia you ignore it completely and don't even address millions of Muslims living there, you only wanna talk about the middle east, Islam came from the middle east yet there are large percentage of Coptic Christians still living there, why don't you address other parts of the Muslim world?

Your views are biased naturally assuming that just because majority of the minorities within the middle east are not great in number that naturally equate to Muslims being marauding genocidal maniacs.
I like the way you deduce Islamic history in few words....keep up your presence here :tup:

Again..what's the % of coptic Christians? ..or of yazidis or of any other minorities in ME before and after?..Spain and India are different issues. .you see..muslims and Islam is considered inferior to the existing culture and religion and the locals are very much capable to wipe out every vestige of Islam from thier soil if they so desired from both the locations and there's nothing that anyone can do about it..Other than appeal to kafirs... The choice of not doing so was for other reasons of internal conflict or secular outlook.

Let's boil it down to the present status of Islam. ..

21 of the last 23 civil wars in the last couple of decades has been in muslim countries or muslims being a part of it. .(A civil war means a 1000 killed due to conflict)..

There's no present conflict in the world where 100's are killed every day anywhere in tge world except in muslim lands.

There's no similar level of human rights and conflict related violations that happen in the muslim world compared to all other religious groups combined.

What does that say to you about the muslim world ?. CIA and jews did it?.

ISPR quotes to have killed 2500 and displaced a million in West pakistan in tge last year alone.

% of muslims landless and refugees is in the millions. ..funny..that pakistanis keep mentioning India's poverty figures when muslims constitute the biggest % of poor and homeless in the world.

Last edited:
After reading your post, i thought some newbie just written like this...Then i wondered...You have more than 9000+ posts to your credit..Good Luck with your view..

i know my way is effective right ?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom