What's new

Can Afghanistan become a future state of Pakistan?

Can Bangladesh, Bhutan and Nepal become a future state of India?
Bhutan & nepal ok but why bangladesh ? other than giving corridor to NE there is nothing much to gain.
We should ensure tibets independence thats good enuf.

United is a better word rather than calling it a state of Pakistan. Diplomatically, united is the better word and Afghanis will have no problem in it. But calling Afghanistan state of Pakistan can be offensive for Afghans and they will reject it right away...

Today I was also thinking same. But too much diplomacy required to tackle both nations sentiments...

Pakistan and Afghanistan merger is inevitable,well ofcourse it will take time,infact even into centuries.

The people of Pakistan and Afghanistan are closest to each other

I didn't. ..you muslim brethren mentioned them as a recourse.

You asked "What do you think was the % of coptic & aramaic before .... before the muslim hordes came in?"

I answered. Copts invited their Muslim invaders. Check my post again - it's just for educational purpose, so you don't ask the same questions in every single thread.

change u r flag afghan people never aknowledge kindness and humanity the alway kill thier friends history is there for proof.
don't qoute me further.
yeah like a real looser got nothing on me, i am not going to change my flag any time soon. period . you can request mod any time to delete the flag option if you have any problem.
make sure you bow well before talk to us in history, a sensible person who don't carry any bias would know it 's you guys who sided american to overthrow a friendly islamic regime in kabul,sold our diplomats and gave them bases to bomb pashtun villages. you didn't stop there you came on terms with american to drone pashtun on your side of border. now when i am recalling you that part of history you are feeling uneasy. guilty conscience? kindness and humanity is not a trait among pheasants. now you can move on at least you have a pair of shoe lace to lick.

Don't blame Pakistan for your condition. Your rogue Govt is responsible for your condition. To your arrogant govt protecting and harboring terrorists were more important than the lives of Afghans. Your govt back stabbed you. We gave you shelter in Pakistan despite knowing Afghanistan, promoting supporting and harboring terrorists in its land.
yeah smart *** do yourself a favor and spend the time with your family instead of wasting here. now refute my claim that you back stabbed us or keep calm.

Its no brainer , Afghanistan should be province of Pakistan, with out Afghanistan turning into Afghania province of Pakistan , sadly the economic and security situation in Afghania province will not improve. That would mean , a endless supply of extremist views or members crossing borders illegally

Afghanistan can go from a failed country to a member of parliament in modern country like Pakistan

a) University doors to students would open
b) Economic trade (Free Trade will flourish)
c) End of Taliban/Alqaida or any other form of extremism
d) Pakistan Army's branches would open in Afghania province
e) Jobs and economy will flourish
g) Better currency , and hospitals
h) Having Pakistani military basis in Afghania province would ensure , end of drug trade

1-2 strong political parties would form and they would become part of Pakistani parliment a straight forward solution

Its a no brainer , the Afghan people are very close to KPK residents and were part of PAKISTAN from start of time before Ram was born

Last edited:
yeah smart *** do yourself a favor and spend the time with your family instead of wasting here. now refute my claim that you back stabbed us or keep calm.
Truth hurts. Afghans refugees in Pak are still doing same i-e helping terrorists. Gifted us terrorism, drug smuggling. You still thankless.

Explain how you're going to do that to our Chinese friends in PDF. :pop: @Chinese-Dragon @Raphael @AndrewJin @TaiShang

They've been trying to get Tibet since at least 1959.

They should explain how well that went. :azn: The result was basically a humiliating defeat and loss of territory in 1962, followed by a nuclear-armed Pakistan.

If they want more, we're always waiting.

Don't blame Pakistan for your condition. Your rogue Govt is responsible for your condition. To your arrogant govt protecting and harboring terrorists were more important than the lives of Afghans. Your govt back stabbed you. We gave you shelter in Pakistan despite knowing Afghanistan, promoting supporting and harboring terrorists in its land.
i already told you we don't bow to any lesser God, our stand was a principal stand, american threatened us with war but that does not mean we should undermine our own laws and principal. we told them give us proof and we would try osama and alqaeda in our own sharia court. that's how independent and free nation state behave. we are an independent nation why should we have handed over osama bin laden to america when there is no proof, we are no client state of american.
but hey that's our problem with american.
my point remain stand. you should have standed with us against the aggression of america (since according to you we both share too much cultural social and islamic values) but you back stabbed us and joined the american.
now refute my claim please.

Truth hurts. Afghans refugees in Pak are still doing same i-e helping terrorists. Gifted us terrorism, drug smuggling. You still thankless.
that's why you skipping the part of my post which matters. yeah truth hurts.
we are thank less , but we will make sure we will pay you all the debts. off course than you can thank us.

i already told you we don't bow to any lesser God, our stand was a principal stand, american threatened us with war but that does not mean we should undermine our own laws and principal. we told them give us proof and we would try osama and alqaeda in our own sharia court. that's how independent and free nation state behave. we are an independent nation why should we have handed over osama bin laden to america when there is no proof, we are no client state of american.
but hey that's our problem with american.
my point remain stand. you should have standed with us against the aggression of america (since according to you we both share too much cultural social and islamic values) but you back stabbed us and joined the american.
now refute my claim please.

There were at-least 4 American aircraft carriers on stand by just outside the coast of Karachi with enough air power to neutralize Pakistan's Air force within 1 hour, while India waiting in the east . . .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom