What's new

Can Afghanistan become a future state of Pakistan?

Durrani Empire. Reunification is a logical solution to our mutual issues.
View attachment 271731

This is a natural idea but both Afghanistan and Pakistan and their people are too blighted intellectually, economically at this point in time to see it.

But yes in 60 years 100 years it will probably happen -- the idea is not new -- I recently read a blog post (which actually many Afghans objected to) that ISIS is actually just filling a natural void and that Muslims need the equivalent of secular/modern caliphate.

Here is the blog for those interested by Haroon Mughal -- a very influential modern thinker of Islam: The Secret to Defeating the ISIS ‘Caliphate’ Might Just Be in Islam Itself

What do you think was the % of coptic & aramaic before the isis came in and before the muslim hordes came in?...After the muslim invasion...wipe out of the local religions and dramatic change in numbers....

Heheh, funny that you mention Copts and Muslim invasion in the same statement..

Wikipedia, on Muslim invasion of Egypt:
"Amr had popular support in Egypt amongst the Coptic Christian population. In the book "The Great Arab Conquests" Hugh Kennedy writes that Cyrus the Roman governor had expelled the Coptic patriarch Benjamin into exile. When Amr occupied Alexandria, a Coptic nobleman (duqs) called Sanutius persuaded him to send out a proclamation of safe conduct for Benjamin and an invitation to return to Alexandria. When he arrived, after thirteen years in concealment, Amr treated him with respect. He was then instructed by the governor to resume control over the Coptic Church. He arranged for the restoration of the monasteries in the Wadi Natrun that had been ruined by the Chalcedonian Christians, which still exists as a functioning monastery in the present day." [20]

On Amr's return many years later the Egyptian population also worked with Amr.[21] In the book "The Great Arab Conquests" Hugh Kennedy writes "The pious biographer of Coptic patriarch Benjamin presents us with the striking image of the patriarch prayed for the success of the Muslim commander Amr against the Christians of the Cyrenaica. Benjamin survived for almost twenty years after the fall of Egypt to the Muslims, dying of full years and honour in 661. His body was laid to rest in the monastery of St Macarius, where he is still venerated as a saint. There can be no doubt that he played a major role in the survival of the Coptic Church" [22] Coptic patriarch Benjamin also prayed for Amr when he moved to take Libya.[23]"

--------------------------------------------------------------
I'm neither pro or anti-Muslim. Just pro-truth. ;)

Heheh, funny that you mention Copts and Muslim invasion in the same statement..

Wikipedia, on Muslim invasion of Egypt:
"Amr had popular support in Egypt amongst the Coptic Christian population. In the book "The Great Arab Conquests" Hugh Kennedy writes that Cyrus the Roman governor had expelled the Coptic patriarch Benjamin into exile. When Amr occupied Alexandria, a Coptic nobleman (duqs) called Sanutius persuaded him to send out a proclamation of safe conduct for Benjamin and an invitation to return to Alexandria. When he arrived, after thirteen years in concealment, Amr treated him with respect. He was then instructed by the governor to resume control over the Coptic Church. He arranged for the restoration of the monasteries in the Wadi Natrun that had been ruined by the Chalcedonian Christians, which still exists as a functioning monastery in the present day." [20]

On Amr's return many years later the Egyptian population also worked with Amr.[21] In the book "The Great Arab Conquests" Hugh Kennedy writes "The pious biographer of Coptic patriarch Benjamin presents us with the striking image of the patriarch prayed for the success of the Muslim commander Amr against the Christians of the Cyrenaica. Benjamin survived for almost twenty years after the fall of Egypt to the Muslims, dying of full years and honour in 661. His body was laid to rest in the monastery of St Macarius, where he is still venerated as a saint. There can be no doubt that he played a major role in the survival of the Coptic Church" [22] Coptic patriarch Benjamin also prayed for Amr when he moved to take Libya.[23]"

--------------------------------------------------------------
I'm neither pro or anti-Muslim. Just pro-truth. ;)

I didn't. ..you muslim brethren mentioned them as a recourse.

Best of luck.

It's a win-win situation actually. Afghanistan can get a good boost in their economy, direct access to ports. It will be easier for India to spread it's influence. And..umm.. I cannot think of anything right now, but I'm sure you will have something to gain too. :)

An Afghan/Pakistan confederation, in my view has the prospect of having excellent relations with India -- and why not -- why should the people of India and Pakistan perpetually be in conflict.

Further an Afghan/Pakistan confederation will be too busy with it's own problems/opportunities to think externally -- it will also be a much securer state.

An Afghan/Pakistan confederation, in my view has the prospect of having excellent relations with India -- and why not -- why should the people of India and Pakistan perpetually be in conflict.

Further an Afghan/Pakistan confederation will be too busy with it's own problems/opportunities to think externally -- it will also be a much securer state.
Too many wounds, too many scars and too many fanatics in between. It will take another hundred years.

hmm :what: Pakistans ulterior motives are coming to light.
@A-Team want to be ruled by pakistan?

Too many wounds, too many scars and too many fanatics in between. It will take another hundred years.

yes true, it took Jewish nationalism 2000 years to create the state of Israel -- I'm not propagating jingoism here, more a soft merger in incremental stages -- the Pakistan India problems are solvable if both countries continue to become liberal democracies.

yes true, it took Jewish nationalism 2000 years to create the state of Israel -- I'm not propagating jingoism here, more a soft merger in incremental stages -- the Pakistan India problems are solvable if both countries continue to become liberal democracies.
I will get back on this, tomorrow.
It's way past my bed time actually. Good night to you.

Yes there were 6 races and the division came when we from the west saw ourselves superiors to the Bengalis, race was the card that led to the breakup of Pakistan into two, perhaps my vision for Pakistan is different then yours, you want to establish a Pakistaniyat race that would dissolve the different races into a small limited nation while I see Pakistan as an empire with a forever changing and expanding boundaries intermingling cultures and civilizations, an Empire equal to the size of America, China and or Russia, this is how I see Pakistan or how I understand Pakistan a nation that came from nothing, we both have different vision mine is different than yours.

Yea we most certainly have different "visions" :)

Next topic of discussion:

Can i grow wing and fly
please post you responses since you had time to respond to this stupid thread upto 13 pages.

Fcuk Afghans and their hero's .. i don't give a Flying Fcuk for Afghans or Pashtoons ... their pride is fake ... in real they were and will remain bunch of pu$$ies
For your information, they inflicted the biggest defeat of the 19th century on the Imperial British army, hardly a bunch of p.....s.

Again..what's the % of coptic Christians? ..or of yazidis or of any other minorities in ME before and after?..Spain and India are different issues. .you see..muslims and Islam is considered inferior to the existing culture and religion and the locals are very much capable to wipe out every vestige of Islam from thier soil if they so desired from both the locations and there's nothing that anyone can do about it..Other than appeal to kafirs... The choice of not doing so was for other reasons of internal conflict or secular outlook.

Let's boil it down to the present status of Islam. ..

21 of the last 23 civil wars in the last couple of decades has been in muslim countries or muslims being a part of it. .(A civil war means a 1000 killed due to conflict)..

There's no present conflict in the world where 100's are killed every day anywhere in tge world except in muslim lands.

There's no similar level of human rights and conflict related violations that happen in the muslim world compared to all other religious group combined.
What does that say to you?.

There are about 10 to 60 million Coptic Christians (googled it), Coptic Christianity is like Catholicism which they were under roman rule before the Muslim conquest, Inferior really that is your excuse to disregard complete history? talk about the level of bias, and what about unbiased western historians accepting that life under the Muslim rule at that time was benign? (Search on youtube Islam: Empire of Faith a western documentary), You claimed that Muslims in history committed genocide, where is your PROOF to backup that claim when I have given you mine?

And I have already told you about the present status of Islam, tell me how many Muslims countries have the US invaded in just the past decade directly or indirectly? Who has power and influence within the M-E that can rival CIA/MOSSAD? Who False Flagged 9/11 and used it as an excuse to wage war or told lies of weapon of mass destruction from Saddam hussian and invaded on the pretext of a lie? Didn't I pointed it out about the NSA whistle blower edward snowden who said ISIS is an Israeli asset? Don't ignore my points address them and answer them

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom