What's new

Campus violence: Private varsity students thrashed for ‘speaking Balochi’

Do we have had enough time for the entire story of the Baluch boys come to light? We can revisit this in a few days with certainty and see if the events are similar.
we will never get to know.....after some days,no will remember

If you want a educated guess of this situation. How about we find out the total occupancy of Balochis in that school. If 3 out of 3 Baluchis got beat up in that school, its a clear cut case of racial discrimination.

tell me how many are studying there and how many got thrashed
you must be having more info than me
btw.......in the Indian case,67 out of 200 kashmiris were expelled

some badmashi or maybe girls

dont get me wrong....is this possible that they were beaten bcoz they were balochis???

in that case should we consider what your media house spits to be the truth? if we agree on that then i will accept this news as well

well,

the Extent to which the threads were opened on those Kashmiri students issue. . i don't think you guys are taking it otherwise :agree:

In out country we have a saying ..jaisa mouh wasi chapair(slap).

But you won't understand tht 17 year old armchair general from some unpronounceable place.. By the way isn't this time for you to log off and do your homework?:lol:
yaar tu toh full defence me aaya hai.......ab bacche ko rulayega kya..?
@A.Rafay
isko ek glass thanda pani pilao....

Nobody thrashes anybody speaking any language in here too...

Supporting another country on matters involving own nation is indeed a betrayal of nationalism.

Ever imagined what would have happened if they cheered for another country against yours in a highly sensitive issue ? Forget charges, will they be even alive , considering the hatred prevailing in masses?[/quote]

I know nothing will happen if someone cheers for Indian team here in Pakistan. they maybe murdered by a mob (0.001% chance) but officially no school will fire them no police actions or treason charges...just compares the number of times Pakistanis have been attacked in India and no of time Indians attacked in Pakistan.

in that case should we consider what your media house spits to be the truth? if we agree on that then i will accept this news as well
Dont try to twist the things,Baluchis are opressed and suffer from life threatening assaults for speaking Baluchi as clearly written in the article.

Last edited:
I know nothing will happen if someone cheers for Indian team here in Pakistan. they maybe murdered by a mob (0.001% chance) but officially no school will fire them no police actions or treason charges...just compares the number of times Pakistanis have been attacked in India and no of time Indians attacked in Pakistan.

thats very rich coming from a Pakistani, bro :)

if you wan't i can show you the video of the reaction from your side. . and trust me its a months old video :agree:

we will never get to know.....after some days,no will remember

tell me how many are studying there and how many got thrashed
you must be having more info than me
btw.......in the Indian case,67 out of 200 kashmiris were expelled

dont get me wrong....is this possible that they were beaten bcoz they were balochis???

I will put a pin on this topic and if anything comes I will quench your curiosity.

I am not sure how many but I didn't bring up this topic. I have a general idea that it is a higher number than 200. But if you say I could find out for you.

Being to some of the toughest colleges in Karachi (not studying there) with political student bodies and gangs I can say with a bit of certainty that those 3 boys did not get their *** beat because they were speaking baluchi. It was a nice addition to get attention and avoid any foretold fingers being pointed towards them. I saw a similar trend in the States, it was called using the "Black Card".

Well these are all university incidents which happens in almost every university every year. Some are politically motivated some are with different motives....... I could see my friends were very generous on a similar issue happened in India and they were sooo generous some wanted to send money..... Some claimed to receive email to server.... University incidents should be treated like one....

thats very rich coming from a Pakistani, bro :)

if you wan't i can show you the video of the reaction from your side. . and trust me its a months old video :agree:

my friend I really wish it was the case that we had some sense of nationality, but we dont and thats the reason we are in a mess we are...incident you maybe referring to must be something religious, but on nationality level we are so uncaring.

@LoveIcon
chacha tum bhi aao....
:pop::pop::pop::pop:

Student fights in colleges and universities is not new but in this case i will wait for detailed reports as Punjabi & Pashtuns joining together to beat someone just because he was speaking Baluchi is a joke. But yeah Indians can carry on their bashing for one day to forget what happens in their country.

Dont try to twist the things,Baluchis are opressed and suffer from life threatening assaults for speaking Baluchi.They should demand for another nation like Bengali's.

you maybe thinking about Kashmir

Back
Top Bottom