What's new

Campus violence: Private varsity students thrashed for ‘speaking Balochi’

Kashmir is not the topic we are discussing,read the article again,thils incident has showed the real face of Pakistan's democracy.Assaulting someone just for speaking his regional language.Totally unacceptable and disgusting.
Fair enough.Your logic is toally flawed as you have convieniently blamed everything on corruption and not to mention that what you said that has nothing to do with this particular incident.

Two quick points. . .

1) none of them was actually beaten up tht bad. . . a slap or two may be. that too not confirmed yet.

2) sweeping under the dirt was the initial plan here as well . . but those kids gave it a religious colour. . that escalated the matter further.

simple point is. . university wasn't willing to escalate another religious matter in a riot hit area :)

i hope its clear now ?

It does seem clear. Let me get this straight. You are saying when the story got out the school decided to expel the students that got slapped? and then the government of the province doubled down by attaching sedition charges?

I can tell you this even with this story in its infancy. The school is probably crapping bricks and trying its best to get the situation under control by mediating between both parties. No where will they start kicking out the three balochis for speaking balochi.

pdf- Pakistan defence forum......
atleast on this thread every pakistani is on defence:p:P as expected after yesterday denial:p::p:

Source of yesterday's thread was propaganda site separatists, If you agree to hold propaganda sites credible and worth discussing than i hope you will not mind threads with Propaganda sources on India?

I will still look what other media outlets reports as Geo group & ET have their own agendas.

Some fckin trolls dragging IOK/Maqbooza Kashmir but no thread ban for them. Can any mod kindly tell me why this special privilege for indian trolls?

Source of yesterday's thread was propaganda site separatists, If you agree to hold propaganda sites credible and worth discussing than i hope you will not mind threads with Propaganda sources on India?
Same can be said about source of that Kashmiri thread that was initially posted.

It does seem clear. Let me get this straight. You are saying when the story got out the school decided to expel the students that got slapped? and then the government of the province doubled down by attaching sedition charges?

na na. . . students were given a suspension of just 3 days and were asked to name the ones who were the real culprits. . they didn't give the name . . instead tried to make it a religious discrimination matter . . since the area already had a communal riot. . the school decided to get those kids away from that place to avoid any communal tension :)

even in that the initial idea was to keep them away for a week or two but those students opted this opportunity to milk govt. more. . and rest u know what happened.

I will still look what other media outlets reports as Geo group have it's own agenda.
yeh to yaha ka roz ka karobar hai,,,,like some kashmiri student writing a letter to pdf(that was actually hilarious)....:sarcastic::sarcastic:
mai toh bas yu hi:pop:..
aap bhi lo
images

This thread is not about India,dont drag it unnecessarily.
Is this really Mr. Jinnah's Paksitan where minorities are not safe and Balochi's are suppressed and assaulted for speaking there regional languages??
Was this Pakistan that Mr. Jinnah envisioned??

Mr Jinnah is dead and so is Gandhi
Will Gandi allow modi running free after killing 2000 muslims?
so its about your Indian and my Pakistan.
in your India mass graves are found in Kashmir, in my Pakistan three Baluchis are beaten by non Baluchis.
we both can decide for ourself which is worst.

Mr Jinnah is dead and so is Gandhi
Will Gandi allow modi running free after killing 2000 muslims?
so its about your Indian and my Pakistan.
in your India mass graves are found in Kashmir, in my Pakistan three Baluchis are beaten by non Baluchis.
we both can decide for ourself which is worst.

Plz stay on the topic, my pherend :)

na na. . . students were given a suspension of just 3 days and were asked to name the ones who were the real culprits. . they didn't give the name . . instead tried to make it a religious discrimination matter . . since the area already had a communal riot. . the school decided to get those kids away from that place to avoid any communal tension :)

even in that the initial idea was to keep them away for a week or two but those students opted this opportunity to milk govt. more. . and rest u know what happened.

That story would have been a bit more strong if the sedition charge was not put. You do understand that what you are suggesting and an actual sedition charge initially brought against them and your story are not matching up? If what you are suggesting actually happened it was still very heavy handed of the school to ask for culprits who were cheering on an enemy team after getting "slapped" by other students. But I would have let it slide cause obviously we have a lot of growing up to do being newly out of our old emotional customs.

Fair enough.Your logic is toally flawed as you have convieniently blamed everything on corruption and not to mention that what you said that has nothing to do with this particular incident.
My friend, I am not here to convince you or anyone else for that matter. I myself hail from Balochistan so perhaps I know better about my home than any one else. I have mentioned that the provincial government of Balochistan is being run by the Baloch nationalists. The federal government has already increased the NFC share of Balochistan from 5% to 9.09% and Rs.12.97 billion were released to Balochistan Province in 2012. Now nobody is stopping the Balochsitan government to spend this money on the province and try to fix the misgivings of the people of Balochsitan. Please tell us what else could be done?

Do you know who are Baloch nationalists? They are the same people who have been asking for autonomy previously. We have given them the Balochistan government. Now they are free to run their own show. I don't want to bring Kashmir into this, but with this analogy, will GoI let Kashmir government run by those who are asking for autonomy?

I have also mentioned that students are protected by their relative students organizations (Baloch Student Organization, Pashtoon Student Federation, Punjabi Student Organization etc) and it is simply not possible to trash a group of students without inviting a huge problem from the apposite student organization. No one can be trashed only because they are conversing in their mother tongue.

Last edited:

Its funny how in case of India everything was nothing, overblown, just a suspension, no beatings (what i saw on tv was different)
but three kids got beaten, Baluchis are suppressed ..
you know Indians were never a good comedians, but you make me laugh

in my Pakistan three Baluchis are beaten by non Baluchis.
So in short Pakistan cnnot take care of opressed Baluchi's so there demand of seperate nation is legitimate??

That story would have been a bit more strong if the sedition charge was not put. You do understand that what you are suggesting and an actual sedition charge initially brought against them and your story are not matching up? If what you are suggesting actually happened it was still very heavy handed of the school to ask for culprits who were cheering on an enemy team after getting "slapped" by other students. But I would have let it slide cause obviously we have a lot of growing up to do being newly out of our old emotional customs.

i guess you skipped the post where i said that sedition charges was too much . .:)

elections are there. . everyone wants to score some points. .but end of the day charges and expulsion both are lifted i guess. . . and reason is a good support from the media and people . you have to give credit there as well :)

Its funny how in case of India everything was nothing, overblown, just a suspension, no beatings (what i saw on tv was different)
but three kids got beaten, Baluchis are suppressed ..
you know Indians were never a good comedians, but you make me laugh
yeh to wahi baat ho gayi....
tum karo toh raas lila hum karey toh character dhila:whistle::whistle:

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom