What's new

Campus violence: Private varsity students thrashed for ‘speaking Balochi’

Its funny how in case of India everything was nothing, overblown, just a suspension, no beatings (what i saw on tv was different)
but three kids got beaten, Baluchis are suppressed ..
you know Indians were never a good comedians, but you make me laugh

LuLz, my friend. . you should check the first two pages. . my stance is very clear. . they are your students. . deal with them as you want. . its none of my concern :)

my only point on thread is to see what is the reaction from the other side on this incident when they were very vocal on our matter :agree:

i guess you skipped the post where i said that sedition charges was too much . .:)

elections are there. . everyone wants to score some points. .but end of the day charges and expulsion both are lifted i guess. . . and reason is a good support from the media and people . you have to give credit there as well :)

I didnt skip it. I know what you said. I was just saying what you presented as the story and what actually happened are completely different. The Sedition charge did happen, maybe it was someone who got a bit "emotional" too over a cricket match. He messed up your story. Blame him. I am completely with you. If this happened and I was in the government I would have taken strict action against whoever destroyed this story.

Pakistan should first provide security to its own Baluchi students instead of thinking to give scholarships to Kashmiri students.
bhie u r right if we start giving up scholarship to every kashmir student just bcoz they love Pakistan .. we might ending up giving it to everybody at indian occupied kashmiur ..

LuLz, my friend. . you should check the first two pages. . my stance is very clear. . they are your students. . deal with them as you want. . its none of my concern :)

my only point on thread is to see what is the reaction from the other side on this incident when they were very vocal on our matter :agree:

I am happy you did. Somethings can only be explained by talking about them. We should do it often.

I didnt skip it. I know what you said. I was just saying what you presented as the story and what actually happened are completely different. The Sedition charge did happen, maybe it was someone who got a bit "emotional" too over a cricket match. He messed up your story. Blame him. I am completely with you. If this happened and I was in the government I would have taken strict action against whoever destroyed this story.

Ok so which part is different in it ?

communal riots ?

the provocation ?
:undecided:

bhie u r right if we start giving up scholarship to every kashmir student just bcoz they love Pakistan .. we might ending up giving it to everybody at indian occupied kashmiur ..
And considering the current finacial situation of Pakistan that may lead to the bankruptcy of your nation.

bohot dino baad dikhe bhai......
aur bataen.....ab bhi aap mollah omar ko terrorist nahi mantey

Ok so which part is different in it ?

communal riots ?

the provocation ?
:undecided:

Your approach towards communal riots happening in a state should never be to alienate the victim party, that too first happening in a school and then progressed to a government level. School asking them to name the perpetrators of cheering for an enemy states cricket team so they also can suspend them for their hideous actions and then the government rolling in with their democracy and designating them as spies and enemy combatants. There are things that need fixing but breaking them further is not something I would personally do.

You didnt answer my question being a studento of law and a "Pakistani nationalist" will you help your opressed and assaulted Baluchi brothers in internartional courts or just leave them??? :tdown:

Considering you are an educated guy and from a army background isnt it is your duty to be the leader of opressed Baluchis and advocate for seperate nation like Bengali's.?? :tup:

Thanks kiddo .. @Aeronaut

But we are not the ones crying ,whining and getting personal in this thread .... You are .

And you are right ..... it is sheer frustration in display .... only difference is that it is from your part .... :lol:

Okay il give you a cookie..

:crazy: ...... Looks like this incident has affected you or were you one among those who were beaten up .

Nope.. Although you seem to be effected .. I wonder why kurup fom South India is so worried abt some student fight? Oh darn...:lol:

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom