What's new

Campus violence: Private varsity students thrashed for ‘speaking Balochi’

Being to some of the toughest colleges in Karachi (not studying there) with political student bodies and gangs I can say with a bit of certainty that those 3 boys did not get their *** beat because they were speaking baluchi. It was a nice addition to get attention and avoid any foretold fingers being pointed towards them. I saw a similar trend in the States, it was called using the "Black Card".

And thats exactly what happened to those kashmiri kids. . . they weren't expelled initially . . just a suspension of 3 days. . but they refused to give the names of the actual culprits. . so the higher authorities threw them out.. .

and you know just to milk the situation they gave it a religious colour . . a black card :agree:

you maybe thinking about Kashmir
Kashmir is not the topic we are discussing,read the article again,thils incident has showed the real face of Pakistan's democracy.Assaulting someone just for speaking his regional language.Totally unacceptable and disgusting.

we will never get to know.....after some days,no will remember

tell me how many are studying there and how many got thrashed
you must be having more info than me
btw.......in the Indian case,67 out of 200 kashmiris were expelled

dont get me wrong....is this possible that they were beaten bcoz they were balochis???

no freaking way, and that too in Islamabad?? no freaking way I can bet my life on it
I have not heard anything on the main media, just ET news posted here

pdf- Pakistan defence forum......
atleast on this thread every pakistani is on defence:p:P as expected after yesterday denial:p::p:

You didnt answer my question being a studento of law and a "Pakistani nationalist" will you help your opressed and assaulted Baluchi brothers in internartional courts or just leave them??? :tdown:

Considering you are an educated guy and from a army background isnt it is your duty to be the leader of opressed Baluchis and advocate for seperate nation like Bengali's.?? :tup:
Oppression is not restricted to Balochs alone. Pashtoon, Sindhi, Punjabi, and other enthnicities are also being oppressed and denied of their rights. It is common Pakistanis versus the ruling elite issue. For instance, in Balochistan, the Chief minister is (Malik) is a so-called nationalist Baloch. All the ministers etc are also Baloch and predominantly nationalist. Balochistan gets a fair share from the NFC (National Finance Commission) award. In fact, in the 7th NFC award, share of Balochistan has been increased from 5.1% to over 9.09%. Who is stopping these nationalist Balochs in the provincial government to spend that money on common people of Balochistan?

And thats exactly what happened to those kashmiri kids. . . they weren't expelled initially . . just a suspension of 3 days. . but they refused to give the names of the actual culprits. . so the higher authorities threw them out.. .

and you know just to milk the situation they gave it a religious colour . . a black card :agree:

How many of the kids that beat them expelled?

The kids in your school were expelled because they were cheering for an enemy team. They got beat up which could be defended as what the public did. How can you defend what the school did being in authority over an educational institution?

What exactly did the Pakistani school do? They tried to push the dirt under a rug and the story got out and now the educational institution is in hot water over it.

Making it simple. One story is School VS Students. Other story is Students VS Students.

my friend I really wish it was the case that we had some sense of nationality, but we dont and thats the reason we are in a mess we are...incident you maybe referring to must be something religious, but on nationality level we are so uncaring.

Not at all religious, . . its about the cricket only. . and sadly related to virat kohli's knock from the last year. . if u wan't i can show u.

and again in that Kashmiri Kids case things were very much similar . .

place recently had a communal riot. . . everyone is religiously charged. . .and these kids shouted pro Pakistani slogans. .

now. . you think . . what would be Public's reaction ? :)

though the sedition charges was too much :agree: i agree on that part !

Student fights in colleges and universities is not new but in this case i will wait for detailed reports as Punjabi & Pashtuns joining together to beat someone just because he was speaking Baluchi is a joke. But yeah Indians can carry on their bashing for one day to forget what happens in their country.
well....same can be said about pakistanis........:p:

Kashmir is not the topic we are discussing,read the article again,thils incident has showed the real face of Pakistan's democracy.Assaulting someone just for speaking his regional language.Totally unacceptable and disgusting.

still not as bad as burning 2000 people alive for being muslim, now thats a real face of world shamest democracy.
Even if this is true, some guys beaten up by some guys even if we consider it was because of speaking Baluchi. now compare it with those poor kids cheering for Pakistan, banned from university, treason charges filed, expelled, beaten up by hindu mob.
Please go wash your faces before pointed at the dirt on our face.

Oppression is not restricted to Balochs alone. Pashtoon, Sindhi, Punjabi, and other enthnicities are also being oppressed and denied of their rights. It is common Pakistanis versus the ruling elite issue. For instance, in Balochistan, the Chief minister is (Malik) is a so-called nationalist Baloch. All the ministers etc are also Baloch and predominantly nationalist. Balochistan gets a fair share from the NFC (National Finance Commission) award. In fact, in the 7th NFC award, share of Balochistan has been increased from 5.1% to over 9.09%. Who is stopping these nationalist Balochs in the provincial government to spend that money on common people of Balochistan?
Now apply the same theory for Kashmiri's.

Now apply the same theory for Kashmiri's.

still not as bad as burning 2000 people alive for being muslim, now thats a real face of world shamest democracy.
Even if this is true, some guys beaten up by some guys even if we consider it was because of speaking Baluchi. now compare it with those poor kids cheering for Pakistan, banned from university, treason charges filed, expelled, beaten up by hindu mob.
Please go wash your faces before pointed at the dirt on our face.
This thread is not about India,dont drag it unnecessarily.
Is this really Mr. Jinnah's Paksitan where minorities are not safe and Balochi's are suppressed and assaulted for speaking there regional languages??
Was this Pakistan that Mr. Jinnah envisioned??

How many of the kids that beat them expelled?

The kids in your school were expelled because they were cheering for an enemy team. They got beat up which could be defended as what the public did. How can you defend what the school did being in authority over an educational institution?

What exactly did the Pakistani school do? They tried to push the dirt under a rug and the story got out and now the educational institution is in hot water over it.

Two quick points. . .

1) none of them was actually beaten up tht bad. . . a slap or two may be. that too not confirmed yet.

2) sweeping under the dirt was the initial plan here as well . . but those kids gave it a religious colour. . that escalated the matter further.

simple point is. . university wasn't willing to escalate another religious matter in a riot hit area :)

i hope its clear now ?

Back
Top Bottom