What's new

Campus violence: Private varsity students thrashed for ‘speaking Balochi’

different in a sense,it doesnt kills people to supress the movement

killing a few hundred kashmiris and blocking the communication in those areas

believe me know one will ever know........

this is how events are supressed but you guys do hear about what happened in kashmir on daily basis
dont you

give me a link which says IA killed a kashmiri in the last 1 month
give me a reliable link........

you will understand what i am saying

You jumped straight from Schools to a separatist movement. How exactly do you treat your sepratists?I really dont want to post the video of opening fire on a "possible" rebel under the rubble. But again. That is a very different discussion. Lets keep it to schools for this thread.

You jumped straight from Schools to a separatist movement. How exactly do you treat your sepratists. I really dont want to post the video of opening fire on a "possible" rebel under the rubble. But again. That is a very different discussion. Lets keep it to schools for this thread.
ok the students

tell me if both the events are similar or not

Better than some Paksitani "Elite" members who are doing personal attacks.

In out country we have a saying ..jaisa mouh wasi chapair(slap).

But you won't understand tht 17 year old armchair general from some unpronounceable place.. By the way isn't this time for you to log off and do your homework?:lol:

In Pakistan you could be speaking marathi and no one will do squat. This is much more than attacking someone for speaking Baluchi...complete and utter bullshit

Wonder why Pakistanis are not posting on this thread. Even Areesh had to be called in. Are Kashmiri students in India more important than Baloch students in Pakistan? It should be noted that none of the Kashimiris were physically hurt and they were given immediate protection and the case made national headlines in India with people expressing their views and the Kashmiris getting a chance to express theirs. Can we expect the same for these Baloch students? Or as always would the denial mode get the better of Pakistanis?

Baloch students aren't going to be charged for anything. University might take action against the attackers. That's how things work in any normal society. And same would happen here.

Don't see that happening in Meerut episode.

Lmao so what ? Now some troll from utapatah kochiwochi will speak for the Baluches on a Pakistani forum?

All your posts show is frustration n butthurt over shit hitting the fan in IOK,N.E people getting killed in Delhi n whatnot..

But we are not the ones crying ,whining and getting personal in this thread .... You are .

And you are right ..... it is sheer frustration in display .... only difference is that it is from your part .... :lol:

Baloch students aren't going to be charged for anything. University might take action against the attackers. That's how things work in any normal society. And same would happen here.

Don't see that happening in Meerut episode.

Yes somebody screwed up but the charges were dropped almost immediately.

ok the students

tell me if both the events are similar or not

Do we have had enough time for the entire story of the Baluch boys come to light? We can revisit this in a few days with certainty and see if the events are similar.

If you want a educated guess of this situation. How about we find out the total occupancy of Balochis in that school. If 3 out of 3 Baluchis got beat up in that school, its a clear cut case of racial discrimination.

Regardless of the outcome of the investigation. One thing for certain is that the boys got beaten up. Any violence in school needs to be dealt without mercy. Expulsion should come with arresting and charging the other students involved.

In Pakistan you could be speaking marathi and no one will do squat. This is much more than attacking someone for speaking Baluchi...complete and utter bullshit

possible reasons?????

In out country we have a saying ..jaisa mouh wasi chapair(slap).
You didnt answer my question being a studento of law and a "Pakistani nationalist" will you help your opressed and assaulted Baluchi brothers in internartional courts or just leave them??? :tdown:

Considering you are an educated guy and from a army background isnt it is your duty to be the leader of opressed Baluchis and advocate for seperate nation like Bengali's.?? :tup:

so cheering for another cricket team is a good reason to kill in india? is that what you saying?
did i miss somethng.....who got murdered for cheering??o_Oo_O

but i see that 3 guys were dealt with for allegedly speaking balouchi.....that too with knives,knuckledusters,bottles:coffee:

house :)[/quote]

Nobody thrashes anybody for speaking any language in here too...

Supporting another country on matters involving own nation is indeed a betrayal of nationalism.

Ever imagined what would have happened if they cheered for another country against yours in a highly sensitive issue ? Forget charges, will they be even alive , considering the hatred prevailing in masses?

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom