What's new

Campus violence: Private varsity students thrashed for ‘speaking Balochi’

self distraction mode.. lol pak members pulling silly reason to d3ny the fact
.. baluch people have no security in pakistan. .. they should get freedom asap..
we have loads of Baluch here , never have i seen one being loathed or disrespected due to his ethnicity , we from time to time crack jokes about Punjabis but never heard a single joke about a Baluch

No my friend, that is not correct. I myself hail from Balochistan. Brawling do occur time to time but not like that. Baloch, or Pashtoon, or Punjabi, all are protected by their respective student organizations. One has to think 100 times before trashing a student affiliating with apposite student organization. There is no Army in the colleges or Universities so there is no question of suppressing Balochs (or any other ethnic group for that matter) in such institutions.
i have seen your post
you dont take sides.....i can agree with you

he didnt said that.........

Yes he did. A personal brawl is very different from cheering on a sports game. Personal means they may have cussed at their mothers and such.

No my friend, that is not correct. I myself hail from Balochistan. Brawling do occur time to time but not like that. Baloch, or Pashtoon, or Punjabi, all are protected by their respective student organizations. One has to think 100 times before trashing a student affiliating with apposite student organization. There is no Army in the colleges or Universities so there is no question of suppressing Balochs (or any other ethnic group for that matter) in such institutions.
and i wasnt just talking about students
i was talking about balochis and their separation movement in general

Wonder why Pakistanis are not posting on this thread. Even Areesh had to be called in. Are Kashmiri students in India more important than Baloch students in Pakistan? It should be noted that none of the Kashimiris were physically hurt and they were given immediate protection and the case made national headlines in India with people expressing their views and the Kashmiris getting a chance to express theirs. Can we expect the same for these Baloch students? Or as always would the denial mode get the better of Pakistanis?

You Balochi's should form some union and save yourself from life threatening assaults for speaking Balochi and if not possibe then demand for another country for the sake of your own Baluchis or it is too much asking from a "Pakistani nationalist" ;)

Hide your mommy is coming..:lol:

Yes he did. A personal brawl is very different from cheering on a sports game. Personal means they maybe have cussed at their mothers and such.
the same could have been possible in case of the university brawl in India.....
they were cheering and there is possibility that it might have resulted in a personal brawl....
you know,they are college students and this is normal

Bro proper and unbiased investigation is needed.
the campus guy wants to belittle it save his own *** otherwise he may also beheld responsible for what happens on campus.

To be honest this doesn't seem like an ethnic attack but rather some vegabonds being vegabonds. this seems more of a bullying case gone severe.Nevertheless let's wait for a more details and a medical report before going to final conclusion.

Yes, that should be the proper approach. :)

Yes he did. A personal brawl is very different from cheering on a sports game. Personal means they maybe have cussed at their mothers and such.

sir, it is yet to be proved that it was just a personal brawl . but its innocent untill proven guilty.

however if you try and look at both the cases . . there is a lot of similarities :agree:

The problem is you have to decide how you want to defeat your enemy. Will he be defeated on an online forum by cussing and belittling him? Probably not. Different battlefields require different strategic approaches.
why so serious.. this is pdf.. :lol:

the same could have been possible in case of the university brawl in India.....
they were cheering and there is possibility that it might have resulted in a personal brawl....
you know,they are college students and this is normal

Obviously. I agree to that. But you say that your country is different. Your countrymen came and defended the stance of the college and threw out their freewill of supporting whoever they wanted to. First thing I said was to arrest whoever was involved with using physical violence.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom