What's new

Campus violence: Private varsity students thrashed for ‘speaking Balochi’

I will still say. . its their country and their problem . . let them deal with it. :)

but i want to see their response towards this issue now. . when they were very verbal about us on an almost similar topic :coffee:

they will say,both are different issues

We Indians are oppressing kashmiris and they love kahsmiris
while the balochis are insurgents

and it will lead to flame baiting

@EyanKhan bhai, now you have an authentic source :coffee:
couldn't reply on the other thread Because of "Insufficent prevliges "
It is indeed shameful that such a thing happened and probably the first time have seen it , such a thing is not a normal or frequent occurence .
Nevertheless the people responsible should be harshly punished.

Personal attacks as expected,looks like it hurted you a lot ;).You dont care about your own Balochis??? :(

Lmao where are the personal attacks kiddo? Just reminding what you said yesterday!

As for them.. Do u care abt every other guy from your province getting into a fight ? Without knowing the facts?

Speaking Balochi ? Lol come to PUNJAB UNIVERSITY.. I study here n tell me abt it ..:lol:

why getting personal, bro ? :)

His personal life is not the topic here , right ? :coffee:

It's understandable ...... whenever anyone talked about Baluchistan , he will jump in and parade his baluch lineage to support how they were loved in Pakistan .

Sheer frustration because he can't do any of those in this thread ..... :lol:

I will still say. . its their country and their problem . . let them deal with it. :)

but i want to see their response towards this issue now. . when they were very verbal about us on an almost similar topic :coffee:

Firstly, Everyone of those who raised a hand against the 3 boys should be expelled from the university and then arrested and charges filed against them. Thats the punishment for using physical violence in an altercation. The whole story is not still out but from what I hear the guys that got beaten up were disrespecting someone and lots of people ganged up on them. How true is that? Who knows. How true is it that pathan and punjabis beat them up for speaking balochi? Impossible. There are not just 3 balochis that go to that school. Use common sense.

they will say,both are different issues

We Indians are oppressing kashmiris and they love kahsmiris
while the balochis are insurgents

and it will lead to flame baiting

Kakay do you really want to talk about Kashmir in this thread? Coz you will be trashed n humiliated with hard facts..

chak de India............kya response doon
criticize karoon.............its not going to help them.....

so why waste time
its a known fact that Pak is not willing to give freedom to baluchis......

and these kind of events happen daily
but are not reported as PA is very strict in those matters......
balochi mein baat karne nahi dete

assume what will happen if they raise anti Pak slogans

harr country India nahi hota
lmfao har ountry india nahin hoti
100,000 plus kashmiris killed
700,000 soldiers in kashmir to make the biggest open air prison.
you find mobs in india to kill students for cheering for pakistan during a cricket match.
so your right not every country is like india, backward jahils

Not really. It is something else. Not to do with religion.
That way you can claim and as can we.. The ground reality of control and administration defines who has what.. Lets leave that for a separate discussion

It's understandable ...... whenever anyone talked about Baluchistan , he will jump in and parade his baluch lineage to support how they were loved in Pakistan .

Sheer frustration because he can't do any of those in this thread ..... :lol:

Lmao so what ? Now some troll from utapatah kochiwochi will speak for the Baluches on a Pakistani forum?

All your posts show is frustration n butthurt over shit hitting the fan in IOK,N.E people getting killed in Delhi n whatnot..

hmmm....
sad incident.....
if people of pakistan consider Baluchistan to be part of their nation then they must learn to accept the baluch people too....
these type of violent act just because a person belongs to a certain community or ethnicity show the mentality and grudge against the baluch people.....
the culprits must be arrested and should be severely punished for the crimes.....

Kakay do you really want to talk about Kashmir in this thread? Coz you will be trashed n humiliated with hard facts..
naa.......infact i didnt wanted to comment on baluchis as well

just bcoz he asked thats why i explained........these are two similar events
but we see different reactions in both the cases from both the countries......... :pop:

couldn't reply on the other thread Because of "Insufficent prevliges "
It is indeed shameful that such a thing happened and probably the first time have seen it , such a thing is not a normal or frequent occurence .
Nevertheless the people responsible should be harshly punished.
Firstly, Everyone of those who raised a hand against the 3 boys should be expelled from the university and then arrested and charges filed against them. Thats the punishment for using physical violence in an altercation. The whole story is not still out but from what I hear the guys that got beaten up were disrespecting someone and lots of people ganged up on them. How true is that? Who knows. How true is it that pathan and punjabis beat them up for speaking balochi? Impossible. There are not just 3 balochis that go to that school. Use common sense.

But the Initial reports are saying otherwise. .

Police is not Filing the case . .

the security guy is telling its just a small fight. . while the students are reporting use of knives also ?

Speaking Balochi ? Lol come to PUNJAB UNIVERSITY.. I study here n tell me abt it ..
You Balochi's should form some union and save yourself from life threatening assaults for speaking Balochi and if not possibe then demand for another country for the sake of your own Baluchis or it is too much asking from a "Pakistani nationalist" ;)

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom