What's new

Campus violence: Private varsity students thrashed for ‘speaking Balochi’

Are you suggesting a school fight has something to do with the Government of Pakistan?
Just like how kashmiris who were suspended for vandalism and hooliganism is linked to GOI as per pakistanis here.Don't you think it should be same here?
Apni ghar ki ho toh Tauba Tauba,Doosre ki ghar ki ho toh Subhanallah!:D

this is why i said every country isnt India
though we have a gud enuff reason to kill but we still refrain from taking lives.........
so cheering for another cricket team is a good reason to kill in india? is that what you saying?

Obviously. I agree to that. But you say that your country is different.

different in a sense,it doesnt kills people to supress the movement

killing a few hundred kashmiris and blocking the communication in those areas

believe me know one will ever know........

this is how events are supressed but you guys do hear about what happened in kashmir on daily basis
dont you

give me a link which says IA killed a kashmiri in the last 1 month
give me a reliable link........

you will understand what i am saying

so cheering for another cricket team is a good reason to kill in india? is that what you saying?
not cheering,but fighting with Indians and supporting the enemy country
for raising anti national slogans(which is a anti national act)

btw...... i was talking about kashmiris in general,not the students

Just like how kashmiris who were suspended for vandalism and hooliganism is linked to GOI as per pakistanis here.Don't you think it should be same here?
Apni ghar ki ho toh Tauba Tauba,Doosre ki ghar ki ho toh Subhanallah!:D

Lolololo yeah thrashes Kashmiris for cheering for india .. Slaps sedition charges... Throws them outta university n cries about democracy n whatnot ..

While trolls over a fight at a private university in Pakistan .. Where police is lodging an FIR against the accused .. Protests by civil society ..

Seems legit.:tup:

and i wasnt just talking about students
i was talking about balochis and their separation movement in general
OK. Balochs do have some legit misgivings and these need to be addressed before it is too late. They demand for provincial autonomy and I see no reason why they should not be awarded one. Problem is, Balochs together with Brahwi (which are not ethnic Baloch but a distinct group) are about 55% or perhaps less of the total population of Balochsitan. Pashtoon and settlers also hold stakes in Balochistan and need to be heard. However, time is slipping from our hands and I have a bad feeling about it.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom