What's new

Calculus created in India 250 years before Newton: study

India has never invented anything because there is no such thing as India. It took th British to unite these primitive people.

images

And still the guy with chinese flag is going on to get humiliated :woot:

I'm sorry , you are right .

Untill now , there is only one pakistani , one chinese and a false-flagger (most probably a pakistani) who got their asse$ burned over this news.

How can you be so sure if he is pakistani? Only the Mods can confirm if he is a false flagger or if he isn't. Until then no one can predict anything but you can debate with him on the issue.

i don't know why they aren't proud of there hindu ancestry and why they always try to cheerlead for there arab masters?
i mean cheering for arabs will not make them arabs :lol:

I don't know what a hater like you is doing on this forum? Most of your posts are inflammatory and racist.
This isn't the place for that. Take a hike

What's wrong in speculation and which issue is to be debate here.

Indians didn't say what the op said,it was said by an univ in Manchester.

It is your stupidity that is on display here and the stupidity of your rulers. No one in the world is stupid enough to build walls on Mountains :lol:....Mountains are natural barriers. LOL.

There is no equivalent of the Grand Trunk road in china, but your Grand canal was an engineering feat that was of some use to the population. If you were smarter you would have mentioned that first instead of that wall :lol:

You are a race that eats pigs !! cats , dogs and lizards :cheesy:......primitive is the word that comes to mind.

Now that we have exchanged insults ..... would you like to get back to topic? :azn:

You forgot to mention human fetus fetus and aborted babies eating which is a delicacy in north china

Hindus have invented very little especially considering they have been around for thousands of years and yet their country looks terrible, they have little achievements to show for. Of course, a few Hindus have made big names for themselves but when you consider they have been around for thousands of years they should have more to show for their existence.

There are more hindus on the list of nobel prize winners compared to muslims. What do muslims have to show? Probably the only religious group that don't have a single scientific invention to their name. Really? My country looks terrible? Maybe it does, but it's still 50 years ahead of Pakistan and our 2nd tier cities still have better roads and underground metros than what your Lahore or Karachi could ever dream of. Your country is incapable of launching even a tiny satellite into space , something we did like 30 years ago :lol:. A launch vehicle like the GSLV mk3 will take your people another 3 decades to perfect.

There are a total of 11 Indian nobel prize winners.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nobel_laureates_of_India

And a total of 10 muslim nobel prize winners
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Muslim_Nobel_Laureates

6 out of those 10 muslims have the useless nobel peace prize which a kid with an IQ of zero could get. One of them , Abdus Salam , is an Ahmedi , so he's not considered a muslim by your lot anyway. :lol:

How can you be so sure if he is pakistani? Only the Mods can confirm if he is a false flagger or if he isn't. Until then no one can predict anything but you can debate with him on the issue.

That is why I said probably . If they can pose as Indians in US , why can't they in a forum .

PS : Why does your heart bleed ??? ...... :D

There are more hindus on the list of nobel prize winners compared to muslims. What do muslims have to show? Probably the only religious group that don't have a single scientific invention to their name. Really? My country looks terrible? Maybe it does, but it's still 50 years ahead of Pakistan and our 2nd tier cities still have better roads and underground metros than what your Lahore or Karachi could ever dream of. Your country is incapable of launching even a tiny satellite into space , something we did like 30 years ago :lol:. A launch vehicle like the GSLV mk3 will take your people another 3 decades to perfect.

There are a total of 11 Indian nobel prize winners.
Nobel laureates of India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And a total of 10 muslim nobel prize winners
List of Muslim Nobel Laureates - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

6 out of those 10 muslims have the useless nobel peace prize which a kid with an IQ of zero could get. One of them , Abdus Salam , is an Ahmedi , so he's not considered a muslim by your lot anyway. :lol:

It is just a little more severe case of identity crisis, self loathing and wallowing in hatred. It is common, some just have it a bit more.

These kids start hallucinating and assuming their hallucinations are coming true.

I don't know what a hater like you is doing on this forum? Most of your posts are inflammatory and racist.
This isn't the place for that. Take a hike

none of my post is racist.remove your biased glares and see it for yourself.
it's your pakistani brethren who are racists and are calling me african and other things.
first you try to act funny and then when you have nothing to counter you turn into a racists
and don't tell me what to do

I look forward to the day when Indians going to claim that THEY CREATED HUMAN RACE & forgot about it...

Indian%20man%20sleeping%20in%20a%20tree.jpg

I look forward to the day when Indians going to claim that THEY CREATED HUMAN RACE & forgot about it...

Indian%20man%20sleeping%20in%20a%20tree.jpg

Or maybe the day Muslims stop bragging about how technologically advanced their Arab masters were that they introduced everything from numerals to trigonometry, only to go and see in those countries everything being run by non-Arabs. :lol:

India has never invented anything because there is no such thing as India. It took th British to unite these primitive people.

My little primitive, seems you were unfortunate enough to be second in line and were scraped off in the womb.

Only primitive zombies like you can consider that your communist heaven.

Or maybe the day Muslims stop bragging about how technologically advanced their Arab masters were that they introduced everything from numerals to trigonometry, only to go and see in those countries everything being run by non-Arabs. :lol:

Arabs learnt those things from their Hindu-Buddhist ancestors,still they teach their kids that their ancestors had less scientific contribution compared to Arabs, Arabs taught them these things. :rofl::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom