What's new

Calculus created in India 250 years before Newton: study

Another of the wonders of Indian engineering...

1800 year old marvel grand Anaicut

175687_f520.jpg

This dam is 1,800 years old and still in Use !!!

The Grand Anaicut built by Karikalan Chola in the 2nd century A.D. to harness the waters of the river kaveri.

.........that was not a carving :rofl:....it is as much a carving as your 'great' wall made of carved stones.

Calling something chinese does not make it chinese loser. Tomorrow if I decide to call my morning cr@p chinese .....will you claim credit for it ? :cheesy: .................once a fool, always a fool.

Didn't ASI originally came from Africa? No wonder the carving looks similar.

But that something is called chinese, are you going to dispute it is not chinese?
LOL, another oxymoronic statement from you :omghaha: :omghaha:

i don't know why they aren't proud of there hindu ancestry and why they always try to cheerlead for there arab masters?
i mean cheering for arabs will not make them arabs :lol:

Their textbook teaches them Muslim invaders civilized Hindus but they are feeling shocked by the truth that instead Arabs Muslims under caliphate learnt these advanced knowledge from Hindus.

Another Engineering Marvel.

Both of them over 1,700 years old.

The Musical pillars of Vithala temple.........no instruments are required to produce any music here. Each pillar is designed to produce a different sound that is built around the Indian classical music or the saptha swara. The structure is a complete orchestra.

Musical_Pillars_at_Vittala_Temple.jpg

Another similar engineering marvel in Tirunelveli.

26pillars.jpg

Image is that of a cluster of musical stone pillars in the Nellaiyappar temple. Musiacians standing around the structure can use the pillars to produce music and sing songs that can either be heard in isolation or becomes the accompaniment for other dance forms.

The first is called Shruti pillar as it can produce the basic notes — the swaras on the basis of which the Theavarm (collection of devotional hymns) and the Vedas would be rendered.

Second is the Gana thoongal, which can generate basic tunes that make classical ragas like Harahara Priya.

The third variety is the Laya thoongal, pillars that produce taal (beats) when tapped.

Last edited by a moderator:
Didn't ASI originally came from Africa? No wonder the carving looks similar.

But that something is called chinese, are you going to dispute it is not chinese?
LOL, another oxymoronic statement from you :omghaha: :omghaha:

LOL........all right you win......I have decided to call my daily $hit as chinese, and its smell as 'chinese perfume'. You are free to stake your claim over it.

Do you want me to send it over to your house or office ? :lol:

Of course, I win. You took the meaning of oxymoron to new height each time I crossed path with you.

What a loser! They come in droves to make fools of themselves and to earn their daily noodles. ;)

Yes .... but in this case mr. high IQ earned more than his daily noodles ....:lol:

Yes you can, because you are oxymoronic.

You have been reduced from a Blustering fool to a blabbering idiot. :coffee:.............you have already lost his round mr. high IQ. Time to pack up and report back to HQ.

You have been reduced from a Blustering fool to a blabbering idiot. :coffee:.............you have already lost his round mr. high IQ. Time to pack up and report back to HQ.

Didn't you u concede defeat just now? Are you not oxymoronic? You kept proving me right time and time again, :omghaha:

Now go build more roads, so it can be the 9 wonder of the world, comparable to Great Wall. :rofl: :rofl:

Didn't you u concede defeat just now? Are you not oxymoronic? You kept proving me right time and time again, :omghaha:

Now go build more roads, so it can be the 9 wonder of the world, comparable to Great Wall. :rofl: :rofl:

Your poor attempt to inject hysterical laughter does not hide your exposure as a fool who has claimed exclusive privilege over my $hit.

I am going to sleep...... but I will be producing free 'chinese product' tomorrow morning. Be available early to take it fresh from the oven. :sleep:

Your poor attempt to inject hysterical laughter does not hide your exposure as a fool who has claimed exclusive privilege over my $hit.

I am going to sleep...... but I will be producing free 'chinese product' tomorrow morning. Be available early to take it fresh from the oven. :sleep:

Why are you bothered by the emoticon, didn't you use them in your post too? No emoticon in the world can substitute the meaning of words joint together as sentences. Deep down you knew you were owned by me, simply becoz you are oxymoronic :nana:

Back
Top Bottom