What's new

Calculus created in India 250 years before Newton: study

Prove me right, present form is 2500 km, back then was even shorter. Great wall well over 8000 km

Comparing a road with a fort, Great Wall, that is 8000 over km??? Is there a better reason why ave indian IQ is 82?

That road is more than 2,500 Km long and has always been that long. At least for the last 2,500 years .....before that the road certainly existed, but there is no written evidence of that. The road goes beyond culcutta and into Bangladesh ...not sure where it ends in Bangladesh.

This road is mentioned in ancient Hindu scriptures ....so it is as old as the scriptures if not older.

Route_of_grand_trunk_road.png

LOL ,whatever, the mughals never massacred 60 million Indians like they did with the Chinese :lol:

So when you lose an argument, you go "whatever" ?? Then you create another lie and start a new topic? Look, I'm not your ave indian. If you can't argue logically, take your stupidity to some other indians.

So when you lose an argument, you go "whatever" ?? Then you create another lie and start a new topic? Look, I'm not your ave indian. If you can't argue logically, take your stupidity to some other indians.

I really don't want to argue with a retarded Chinaman . You said the Great Wall was a brilliant engineering marvel and I told you why it wasn't. Anything that's built and fails to serve its purpose is a pile of ****. You build the Great Wall to protect you from the Mongols, and they still managed to enter and kill 60 million Chinese. Which means that the Great wall is just an aesthetic monument( pleasing to the eye) , rather than a feat of engineering as you claim it to be.

Prove me right, present form is 2500 km, back then was even shorter. Great wall well over 8000 km

Comparing a road with a fort, Great Wall, that is 8000 over km??? Is there a better reason why ave indian IQ is 82?

You can measure the distance between ancient port of Tamralipti(neighbouring Calcutta) and Takshashila(neighbouring Islamabad) which was eventually connected to Silk route.

Newton and Leibniz developed a concrete, written-down, tested, and well-explained form of Calculus and actually applied it. They explored limits, differential equations, integrals, and multi-variable calculus. Indian's are just frauds.

I really don't want to argue with a retarded Chinaman . You said the Great Wall was a brilliant engineering marvel and I told you why it wasn't. Anything that's built and fails to serve its purpose is a pile of ****. You build the Great Wall to protect you from the Mongols, and they still managed to enter and kill 60 million Chinese. Which means that the Great wall is just an aesthetic monument( pleasing to the eye) , rather than a feat of engineering as you claim it to be.

WHo are you to say anything abt Great Wall. You don't even know Mughals means Mongol LOL.
Great Wall is one of the 8 wonders of the world, now you freaking cry and go dispute. Take it to Unesco.
Your stupidity knows no limit.

WHo are you to say anything abt Great Wall. You don't even know Mughals means Mongol LOL.
Great Wall is one of the 8 wonders of the world, now you freaking cry and go dispute. Take it to Unesco.
Your stupidity knows no limit.

I know it's the 8th wonder of the world you blithering idiot. But it's not an engineering marvel as you claim it to be because it failed its purpose which was to prevent the mongols from entering China.

Even if a a school in Kerala 250 yrs before Newton worked with the infinite sequence that sequence is just a component of Calculus theory. Other subjects within Calculus like limits, integrals, multi-variable Calculus, Eigen vectors and Eigen values, ODEs, are the pillars in Calculus. Suggesting someone made Calculus because they developed the infinite sequence is an extremely stupid argument.

N= 1 + 1/2 + 1/4 + 1/8 + 1/16....

It is just a part of Calculus theory doesn't mean they even knew what Calculus was or how it fully worked.

:lol:....a wall is not a fort ...... it us just that ...a freaking wall. It served no purpose other than to satisfy the whim of an crazy fudal lord.

A Road is the lifeline of any civilization. There is no comparison between the two.

We have seen enough demonstration of high IQ chinese. :lol:

This is ridiculous everyone knows that Indians never invented anything.

Hindus have invented very little especially considering they have been around for thousands of years and yet their country looks terrible, they have little achievements to show for. Of course, a few Hindus have made big names for themselves but when you consider they have been around for thousands of years they should have more to show for their existence.

Even if a a school in Kerala 250 yrs before Newton worked with the infinite sequence that sequence is just a component of Calculus theory. Other subjects within Calculus like limits, integrals, multi-variable Calculus, Eigen vectors and Eigen values, ODEs, are the pillars in Calculus. Suggesting someone made Calculus because they developed the infinite sequence is an extremely stupid argument.

N= 1 + 1/2 + 1/4 + 1/8 + 1/16....

It is just a part of Calculus theory doesn't mean they even knew what Calculus was or how it fully worked.

Indians worked on it before Europeans. Theory of relativity comes after Newton's Laws but previous discoveries is still very important.

From BBC about Kerala School of Mathematics.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jo kuch bhi haiii @Ayush aur @Dillinger ko Mathematics phir bhi nahin ayaaa ! :disagree:

Apnaa Mechanical Engineer tou Bhabi ko impress karteiii karteiii Newton's 4th Law bhi banaa beithaaa ! :undecided:

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom