What's new

Calculus created in India 250 years before Newton: study

It doesn't matter if Indians made it or not. It was Isaac Newton and the rest of the west who properly utilized it.

First of all you started to make irrelevant and condescending posts about muslims in this thread "2 attacks on ships in Suez Canal" which led to hostility from pakistanis. Second of all don't compare me with those racist people. I am not one of them. I can stay things like those but that's not my style.I don't single out an entire race because of a few idiots.
YOU on the other hand claim pakistanis are slaves to arabs. Which has nothing to do with this thread.You are not fighting Indophobia you are discriminating here. This thread was mislead by someone who waves the flags of india and Usa who people believe is a pakistani. Now until they can't prove if he is a false flagger or not.They should keep pakistan outta it because this thread is not related to that. Plus I'll stay outta your way if you are only fighting Indophobia here without bigotry.

In that suez canal thread what i said was right.
only 3(turkey,indonesia and malaysia) out of 52 muslim countries are successful countries rest are big jokes.
none of them have democracy and they always fight with each other.hell they are not even united against those yahudi country you all hate most.
so what i said was right.
you should learn to take criticism.i mean i don't get mad when people criticize india even when trolling because some of them says a bitter truth and truth should be accepted.
and other than that i was just trolling and i think i succeed in trolling few serious members :P

You can't be absolutely sure of this. There is a lot in history that needs to be discovered and much of it may never be discovered at all.

There are many achievements of the ancient world that can't be explained by the knowledge people think was available at that point. There was no knowledge of gravity yet you had large canals built with the correct slope that you can't do today without taking it into account. Many great structures, musical pillars in Indian temples that would require highly advanced knowledge of acoustics and much more.

No one is contesting the great achievements of Newton or other Western Scientists and also the fact that these tools and knowledge have become more widely available and much more widely used after these great Scientists.

Yet, they may have been discovered and used as "useful tools" in the past by various ancient civilizations. Human brain was as smart 5000 years back as it is now.

Human knowledge has increased tremendously in the last 2-3 decades in several areas. There may have been such a burst of creativity and knowledge in the past as well. I don't see why it is impossible. We need to have an open mind.
I will agree with one of your points. I have plenty of friends who get off on the whole "alien" thing. I try to tell them that, although those before us did not have the cumulative tech we do, they were not idiots....and thanks to them for what we have now.

A good Engineer is an intuitive,skilled person who understand his scenario.

He doesn't have to articulate his knowledge,his works articulate the best.

In that suez canal thread what i said was right.
only 3(turkey,indonesia and malaysia) out of 52 muslim countries are successful countries rest are big jokes.
What does that have to do with 2 attacks on ships in Suez Canal or calculus in india? Off-topic and condescending posts like these lead to flame threads.

you should learn to take criticism.
I have been tolerant and responding to criticism politely.That's why I haven't been banned yet.

Back
Top Bottom