What's new

CAA and Ghar Wapsi

Not more then few Lakh its easily these refugees can easily settled in your bigger provinces like UP maharastra, Bihar etc etc and you have a cpacity to stettled these few Lakh refugees in detention camps in India, wow what a logic you have

I was talking about making CAA NOT available for new illegals. India certainly does not have resources to take in more people irrespective of their religion or country of origin.

CAA is one time amnesty/citizenship for illegals who are already in India for decades now. Whether India recognizes them or not, they are already living in India using Indian resources. So it is better to give them amnesty/citizenship to resolve the problem that resulted from the history (primarily due to the events around 1971).

Not me but other my fellow member accused you

Apologies for the mix up.

Of course. I did state that most of the illegal immigrants are from Bangladesh. You should read all my posts.
And India have the capacity to settled few Lakh illegal immigrants in Dentetion camps and have not capacity to give them citizenship and spread try settled these immigrants in different province of your this easy jobs then putting these illegal immigrants into dentetion camps in different states, wow what logic you and your govt have

There is a loop hole in CAA.

All illegal Muslims can convert to one of the religions exempted by CAA to attain Indian citizenship.

I wish Muslims convert to Christianity but I have a feeling most would convert into Hinduism.

Which religion do you think most Muslims will convert to?
get indian nationality to get our children sexually assaulted by indians? get our mothers and sisters raped?
only a lunatic would take indian nationality.

Their is no loop hole.
Proof of religion is required, and that can be provided as Bith certificate, domcile, ID card etc. how that is going to work?

The beauty of CAA is it does not ask for any documentation to prove anything.

In the current process, the illegals (belonging to all religions) need to prove with documentation that they were persecuted in their country of origin to obtain refugee status first before applying for citizenship many years later(a decade) when they become eligible.

Proving that they were persecuted is almost impossible in many cases as it involves investigation in and cooperation of the host countries.

With CAA all illegals could attain fast track citizenship with almost no documentation(excluding illegal Muslims).

This is where the the loop hole that mentioned in OP is relevant.

Illegal Muslims could just claim to be non Muslims and obtain fast track citizenship.

In the current process, the illegals (belonging to all religions) need to prove with documentation that they were persecuted in their country of origin to obtain refugee status first before applying for citizenship many years later(a decade) when they become eligible.

Proving that they were persecuted is almost impossible in many cases as it involves investigation in and cooperation of the host countries.

With CAA all illegals could attain fast track citizenship with almost no documentation(excluding illegal Muslims).

Illegal Muslims could just claim to be non Muslims and obtain fast track citizenship.

Listen fake troll it is like asking every Black in America that they are slave descendants or they will be sent back to Africa.....
dif you fall in your head bro....

altaf hossain did (even before becoming an illegal) and what was the name of that there "muslim" scientist who was always visiting mandirs?

oh and I know of an incident where a whole village became hindu long before this law

What village???
The 1981 Meenakshipuram conversion was a mass religious conversion that took place in the Indian village of Meenakshipuram, in which hundreds of low caste Hindus converted to Islam. This incident sparked debate over freedom of religion in India and the government decided to introduce anti-conversion legislation.[1] Later, many converts converted back to Hinduism, citing the lack of fulfillment of promises made during the conversions.

You are mixing up things.

CAA is applicable only for illegal immigrants.

India already has a law which bans all religious conversions.

(belonging to all religions)
First you claims that this laws imply only for Illegal MUSLIM immigrants from Bangladesh/Myanmar and suddenly you changed that all religions but mostly these illegal immigrants from Bangladesh and Myanmar are Muslims

Last edited by a moderator:
You are mixing up things.

CAA is applicable only for illegal immigrants.

now you are mixing up things here, I responded to that gentleman, who said a whole Muslim village became/converted to Hinduism.

He lied and I showed him.

non-hindu can covert to hinduism, only the other way is not allowed. I have proofs but I shant post them here because these here so called muslims are too easy to offend hence I'll post in GHQ and mods can explain it to you all if they so wish
organizations allied with the ruling Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) are actively promoting mass conversions to Hinduism. Other religions organize mass conversions, usually of Dalits, away from Hinduism and its legacy of caste discrimination. While several states have controversial laws placing restrictions on mass conversions from Hinduism, mass conversions to Hinduism are often seen as being promoted rather than restricted.

Last edited:
And India have the capacity to settled few Lakh illegal immigrants in Dentetion camps and have not capacity to give them citizenship and spread try settled these immigrants in different province of your this easy jobs then putting these illegal immigrants into dentetion camps in different states, wow what logic you and your govt have

You got it the other way around.

Assam and North east people are very sensitive about their ethnicity and culture.

They have been opposing all amnesty including for non-Muslims.

They have already constructed the detention centers.

Central government has passed CAA in hurry to prevent these illegal people from being put in the detention centers in Assam and the North east.

These illegal people once granted amnesty/citizenship would surely be settled in other states of India and central government has promised and included North eastern states in the inner line permit i.e these illegal people, like other citizens of India, cannot settle in North Eastern states.

get indian nationality to get our children sexually assaulted by indians? get our mothers and sisters raped?
only a lunatic would take indian nationality.

Okay. calm down. No one is forcing anyone.

Listen fake troll it is like asking every Black in America that they are slave descendants or they will be sent back to Africa.....
dif you fall in your head bro....

Wrong example. CAA is akin to the US providing amnesty/citizenship to the illegal Latinos who are already living in the US for many years.

Does not work like that. you can not just go and claim. you need to present proof of your claims, hence the reason Muslims excluded.

You can go under CAA and show them you are illegal and this is the your religion (Proof attached) make me iNdian Citizen.

if no Documentation and proof of religion is required then mention of religion in CAA becomes a joke and makes GoI Joker, how stupid GoI and its Law makers can be, to ask or demand for no documentation or proof but put certain restrictions..

I hope it clears you wrong understanding and thinking....to hide one lie one needs to keep lying indefinitely, until accepts the truth and correct its mistake.

Back
Top Bottom