What's new

CAA and Ghar Wapsi

Why Indian govt the citizen ship to any Muslims from neighboring countries, is there any problems, if not current Indian govt spreading racism in India and have a biased opinion about Muslims

You should understand that CAA grants citizenship only to illegals who are already in India living for many decades now. It will not help any new illegal immigrants irrespective of the religion.

Of course I would have preferred that this one time amnesty/citizenship be granted to all illegal immigrants.

Frankly, I do not know why it was not done. As I said CAA already covers 99% of the illegals who are non-muslims. Why leave the minuscule 1% out of CAA is beyond me.

I am pretty sure when UPA comes back in power they will pass another CAA to include this 1% illegal Muslims.

Of course I would have preferred that this one time amnesty/citizenship be granted to all illegal immigrants.

They have to provide proof of their religion, and changing religion after CAA wont help them, hence the reason this thread is purely based on ill intentions.

@waz @Dubious Do you think, this type of thread can serve any purpose? educate me please.

Don't blame administration of PDF here because you have no proof that PDF management forces you to do that

Well you can check these.

I a South Indian Christian settled in the US.

I have not been in India for more than 3 decades and try to keep in touch by following the news about South Asia through internet.

I am a supply chain professional.

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/hi.631791/

@WebMaster can we please change country flag to India and keep location flag as USA?

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/hi.631791/#post-11710654

No one is forcing Illegal Muslims to covert.

These are the options for them

1) Go back to their country of origin and continue to live as a Muslim

2) Live in a detention camp in India as a Muslim

3) Covert as either Hindus, Sikhs, Christians, Jains, Parsis or Buddhists to attain Indian citizenship and live a secured and prosperous life

The choice is theirs to make.

Are you delusional? 30% of Indian population lives in poverty. Even if we take only your government figures and not independent sources it only comes down to 21%. And why are you in US, when India already gives you secured and prosperous life? Just like you made your choice of living in US without changing your religion, they will find a way too. So don't worry about them, since you don't really care about them.

And "about go back to their country". There are hardly any Pakistani muslims who moved to India illegally, so it has barely anything to do with us. The real issue it is going to create is for Bangladesh and Bangladesh has been a b*tch of India for a long time. You are only straining your relations with countries which already have friendlier relations with you.

And if India says that it has to nothing to do with any neighboring countries and they won't deport any one. Then good luck feeding them for free in the detention centers. And since "India is considered an open democratic secular country" by your countrymen, the detention centers would be open to international media, so good luck trying to prove to them that there are no in-humane things going on in those detention centers. And I didn't even mention the animosity its going to create in India because of the discrimination. Good job digging up a new hole for your self, very well done.

why not you gives these new illegal Muslims a Indian Citizenship then problem should be solved immediatelyo_Oo_O:what:

Does India have space and resources for so many people? certainly not.

Note that fast track Citizenship through CAA is not available for new illegal people from all religions. Not just Muslims.

As such India is already crowded and government already spends a big chunk of budget to support the low income people.

same thing I said, no good intentions behind starting this thread other then making fun of Muslims in India suffering because of this CAA, and Ghar Wapsi, and general Insult to Muslims/ religion.

you could have just condemned or applauded the CAA and discussion started, but you had to put in you CHaddi Dhari Muslim and Ghar wapsi spin.....

you your self decided that india is a shit hole and you would be better in USA, so whats the point...

Useless....haram khor dreams of chaddi dharis.....no muslim is going to change religion for Citizenship.
altaf hossain did (even before becoming an illegal) and what was the name of that there "muslim" scientist who was always visiting mandirs?

oh and I know of an incident where a whole village became hindu long before this law

Does India have space and resources for so many people? certainly not.

Note that fast track Citizenship through CAA is not available for new illegal people from all religions. Not just Muslims.

As such India is already crowded and government already spends a big chunk of budget to support the low income people.
Not more then few Lakh its easily these refugees can easily settled in your bigger provinces like UP maharastra, Bihar etc etc and you have a cpacity to stettled these few Lakh refugees in detention camps in India, wow what a logic you have

Well you are the one who questioned that I was not an Indian since I am in the US.
Not me but other my fellow member accused you

Are you delusional? 30% of Indian population lives in poverty. Even if we take only your government figures and not independent sources it only comes down to 21%. And why are you in US, when India already gives you secured and prosperous life? Just like you made your choice of living in US without changing your religion, they will find a way too. So don't worry about them, since you don't really care about them.

Where did I claim India as the most prosperous country or land of opportunities? Everything is relative. The fact that there are illegals immigrating to India proves that India is giving them better opportunities than they had in their country of origin. Else they would have left back long ago.

And "about go back to their country". There are hardly any Pakistani muslims who moved to India illegally, so it has barely anything to do with us. The real issue it is going to create is for Bangladesh and Bangladesh has been a b*tch of India for a long time. You are only straining your relations with countries which already have friendlier relations with you.

Of course. I did state that most of the illegal immigrants are from Bangladesh. You should read all my posts.

And if India says that it has to nothing to do with any neighboring countries and they won't deport any one. Then good luck feeding them for free in the detention centers. And since "India is considered an open democratic secular country" by your countrymen, the detention centers would be open to international media, so good luck trying to prove to them that there are no in-humane things going on in those detention centers. And I didn't even mention the animosity its going to create in India because of the discrimination. Good job digging up a new hole for your self, very well done.

True. I wish GoI gave one time amnesty/citizenship to all illegals.

same thing I said, no good intentions behind starting this thread other then making fun of Muslims in India suffering because of this CAA, and Ghar Wapsi, and general Insult to Muslims/ religion.

you could have just condemned or applauded the CAA and discussion started, but you had to put in you CHaddi Dhari Muslim and Ghar wapsi spin.....

you your self decided that india is a shit hole and you would be better in USA, so whats the point...

I was highlighting a loop hole in CAA which illegal Muslims could take advantage of.

Of course I would always prefer and encourage people to adopt Christianity.

I was highlighting a loop hole in CAA which illegal Muslims could take advantage of.
Their is no loop hole.
Proof of religion is required, and that can be provided as Bith certificate, domcile, ID card etc. how that is going to work?

altaf hossain did (even before becoming an illegal) and what was the name of that there "muslim" scientist who was always visiting mandirs?

oh and I know of an incident where a whole village became hindu long before this law
What village???
The 1981 Meenakshipuram conversion was a mass religious conversion that took place in the Indian village of Meenakshipuram, in which hundreds of low caste Hindus converted to Islam. This incident sparked debate over freedom of religion in India and the government decided to introduce anti-conversion legislation.[1] Later, many converts converted back to Hinduism, citing the lack of fulfillment of promises made during the conversions.

Back
Top Bottom