What's new

CAA and Ghar Wapsi

Well I cannot confront Pakistani propaganda here on PDF.

Having said that there is no doubt BJP's core support comes from the Hindus. So they will try to spin many things for their political propaganda to enthuse their core base.

For example, Amit Shah committed a major blunder by linking CAA to NRC only to give clarifications after the backlash from various political parties and the protesters.

Not only illegal Muslims but illegals from other religions too have the same issues.

Also, it is just not affordability. There is an issue of documentation too.

Unlike refugees, Illegals will have tough time availing many services even if they can afford them as they will not have Aadhar or ration or Pan cards.

So criminals in India can have access to internet and not illegal immigrants?

So criminals in India can have access to internet and not illegal immigrants?

If criminals are Indian citizens, then yes they can until they go behind the bars.

Illegal immigrants are also criminals as they broke the law.

Most of the illegal immigrants apply for refugee status but it may take couple of years before they get converted from illegal status to refugee status to legal citizen.

CAA just expedites this whole process as now they do not need to prove that they moved to India due to the persecution in their country of origin.

If criminals are Indian citizens, then yes they can until they go behind the bars.

Most of the illegal immigrants apply for refugee status but it may take couple of years before they get converted from illegal status to refugee status to legal citizen.

CAA just expedites this whole process as now they do not need to prove that they moved to India due to the persecution in their country of origin.
@The Eagle @waz can we ban this troll form PDF permanently, thanks

I was kinda thinking along the same line. A cruel way to force people to convert to Hindu religion. It is very likely as Modi is the PM and Amit Shah is the HM.

I was kinda thinking along the same line. A cruel way to force people to convert to Hindu religion. It is very likely as Modi is the PM and Amit Shah is the HM.

On the positive side 99% of the illegal immigrants are non-muslims.

There is a loop hole in CAA.

All illegal Muslims can convert to one of the religions exempted by CAA to attain Indian citizenship.

I wish Muslims convert to Christianity but I have a feeling most would convert into Hinduism.

Which religion do you think most Muslims will convert to?

Start with your family ..... convert to Hinduism ...... you may get a subsidy to build a toilet ..

Start with your family ..... convert to Hinduism ...... you may get a subsidy to build a toilet ..

I am a citizen. So no need to convert.

But hypothetically speaking, If I were an illegal Muslim, I would convert to Christianity in a heart beat.

Last edited:
I am a citizen. So need to convert.

But hypothetically speaking, If I were an illegal Muslim, I would convert to Christianity in a heart beat.
Because you're selling your religion for few rupees and life is a few years for

Cool story bro, btw you sound like a lawyer defending a criminal who just got away with rape and murder.

The point is, majority of muslims in India dont have access to internet not because they are poor but because THEY ARE BANNED from using internet like in Kashmir or other parts of India. Why should one convert to another religion to be legal? Their should not be even that option at least that does not happen in democratic government where religion has no role.

I am a citizen. So no need to convert.

Well for people like you I guess a dollar bill is enough to sell your sister and mother too.....
Religion is not for sale but I guess if your purpose is to start discussion over nonsense then let’s start from your mom. And sister ..

Cool story bro, btw you sound like a lawyer defending a criminal who just got away with rape and murder.

The point is, majority of muslims in India dont have access to internet not because they are poor but because THEY ARE BANNED from using internet like in Kashmir or other parts of India. Why should one convert to another religion to be legal? Their should not be even that option at least that does not happen in democratic government where religion has no role.

India does not shut down Internet based on the religion of the person. It is shut down by districts/area where there is concern of it being misused.

With regards to illegals, Constitution does not apply to them.

I wish the government did not exclude Muslims as illegal Muslims are very small in number. 99% illegals are in fact non-muslims, specifically Bengali Hindus. This is the reason why the agitations were initially started in Assam and North East.

Assamese and North East people were worried about being inundated by the Bengali Hindus. They wanted assurance from the government of India that these people would not settle in their areas once attaining citizenship. Government handled that situation including the north eastern states in the inner line permit.

This meant that now all these Bengali Hindus would now have to be settled in rest of India.

Shiva Sena being a Hindutva party revolted against this move as they did not want Bengali Hindus settling in Mumbai & Maharashtra. Transitionally, Shiva Sena always was against non-Marathi people settling in their state.

Now all these agitations in various states are to prevent these illegal Bengali Hindus being settled in their states. The biggest push back is coming from West Bengal it self as more Bengali Hindus will dilute the hold of TMC in West Bengal.

This is the inside story.

Well for people like you I guess a dollar bill is enough to sell your sister and mother too.....
Religion is not for sale but I guess if your purpose is to start discussion over nonsense then let’s start from your mom. And sister ..

Pride does not feed stomachs. I am a realist.

Last edited:
India does not shut down Internet based on the religion of the person. It is shut down by districts/area where there is concern of it being misused.

With regards to illegals, Constitution does not apply to them.

I wish the government did not exclude Muslims as illegal Muslims are very small in number. 99% illegals are in fact non-muslims, specifically Bengali Hindus. This is the reason why the agitations were initially started in Assam and North East.

Assamese and North East people are worried about being inundated by the Bengali Hindus. They wanted assurance from the government of India that these people would not settle in their areas once attaining citizenship. Government handled that situation including the north eastern states in the inner line permit.

This meant that now all these Bengali Hindus would now have to be settled in rest of India.

Shiva Sena being a Hindutva party revolted against this move as they did not want Bengali Hindus settling in Mumbai & Maharashtra. Transitionally, Shiva Sena always was against non-Marathi people settling in their state.

Now all these agitations in various states are to prevent these illegal Bengali Hindus being settled in their states. The biggest push back is coming from West Bengal it self as more Bengali Hindus will dilute the hold of TMC in West Bengal.

This is the inside story.

Pride does not feed stomachs. I am a realist.

Well I guess you are extremely unsatisfied with what ever religion you are from .... I can understand worshiping cow dung is repulsive and you would change your religion for clean drinking water.
Mulsims however take great pride in their religion and will never give up anything to live in the rape central of the world

Well I guess you are extremely unsatisfied with what ever religion you are from .... I can understand worshiping cow dung is repulsive and you would change your religion for clean drinking water.
Mulsims however take great pride in their religion and will never give up anything to live in the rape central of the world

I am a pious Christian too.

Back
Top Bottom