What's new

CAA and Ghar Wapsi

Why you (BJP govt) treat Muslims of India as traitors, and why you lock down the whole valley more more then 5 months, there are complete communication block down in the valley, there no medical facilities, your security forces in the valley abducted 30,000 men in the valley, your security forces raping Muslim women in the valley, one of the biggest human tragedy in making in the valley, i can assure you you can beat Hitler and Stalin for killing millions of innocent peoples

Well I cannot confront Pakistani propaganda here on PDF.

Having said that there is no doubt BJP's core support comes from the Hindus. So they will try to spin many things for their political propaganda to enthuse their core base.

For example, Amit Shah committed a major blunder by linking CAA to NRC only to give clarifications after the backlash from various political parties and the protesters.

So all illegal muslims cant afford internet? Even illegal Afganis in Pakistan have access to internet unlike in India.

Not only illegal Muslims but illegals from other religions too have the same issues.

Also, it is just not affordability. There is an issue of documentation too.

Unlike refugees, Illegals will have tough time availing many services even if they can afford them as they will not have Aadhar or ration or Pan cards.

Well I cannot confront Pakistani propaganda here on PDF.

Having said that there is no doubt BJP's core support comes from the Hindus. So they will try to spin many things for their political propaganda to enthuse their core base.

For example, Amit Shah committed a major blunder by linking CAA to NRC only to give clarifications after the backlash from various political parties and the protesters.
This is no propaganda, there is news articles from Router/New York times and in other international news agencies

This is no propaganda, there is news articles from Router/New York times and in other international news agencies

So you have a report from Reuters saying Indian Military is raping Kashmiri women? Ridiculous.

Okay.

All I can say is that Indians have faith in their military.

Indian Military is apolitical and secular.
Not currently secular but have a hinduvata agenda
You're the biggest mess/threat for the peace of subcontinent, you always threaten Pakistan

Not currently secular but have a hinduvata agenda
You're the biggest mess/threat for the peace of subcontinent, you always threaten Pakistan

When you are weak, you need to use some rhetoric to boost the morale of the forces.

Indian politicians have made Indian military very weak and vulnerable.

When you are weak, you need to use some rhetoric to boost the morale of the forces.

Indian politicians have made Indian military very weak and vulnerable.
why you are trolling here, there are recent threats by your army chief bipin and govt officials blabbering about to invade Pakistan and capturing our Kashmir, LOC are hot currently because of your blabbering

why you are trolling here, there are recent threats by your army chief bipin and govt officials blabbering about to invade Pakistan and capturing our Kashmir, LOC are hot currently because of your blabbering

Do you really believe India can invade and capture Pakistani held Kashmir?

No Indian including Indian Army chief would believe in this rhetoric.

LOC has been hot since the last 70 years. There is nothing new there.

Do you really believe India can invade and capture Pakistani held Kashmir?

No Indian including Indian Army chief would believe in this rhetoric.

LOC has been hot since the last 70 years. There is nothing new there.
your narrow minded troll there is statement by your army Chief that's states his and govt of India's evil intention, there were a whole thread upon his statement on PDF

your narrow minded troll there is statement by your army Chief that's states his and govt of India's evil intention, there were a whole thread upon his statement on PDF

Sorry was busy for the last couple weeks at work. What did he say or claim?

invade Asazd Kashmir and capture, Indian military/govt thinks we illegally occupied Azad Kashmir

What is new in that statement?

I have seen hundreds of such statements all through my life.

In fact Parliament of India has unanimously passed similar resolution back in the 1990s.

Tell me something new.

What is new in that statement?

I have seen hundreds of such statements all through my life.

In fact Parliament of India has unanimously passed similar resolution back in the 1990s.

Tell me something new.
with current situation it will have a dangerous consequences for both countries

Back
Top Bottom