What's new

CAA and Ghar Wapsi

Changing of religions for Muslim is strictly prohibited, and that's show how BJP govt is anti Muslim is

Most of these illegal immigrant Muslims are poor people who migrate from Bangladesh for economic reasons.

Religion will not feed them.

Citizenship will give them dignity, security and continued/better economic opportunities.

Illegal Muslims in India can covert as either Hindus, Sikhs, Christians, Jains, Parsis and Buddhists to attain Indian citizenship.

Once they attain citizenship they would be eligible to get government jobs and vote/contest in elections.
Waisay, I don't think Muslims will change their religion to get themselves legalized (due to not keeping the documents of their ancestors in their homes in slums)... 1-2% might do.. but I have seen videos on Indian Muslims embracing martyrdom for not saying "Jai Shri Ram".. So I am doubtful about even 1% of them accepting Hinduism tbh. They will prefer death over leaving Islam. Their hate against Pakistanis and Pakistan is another topic, but I can't doubt their faith..

But....... if this law was applicable on Christians in the same manner it's applicable on Muslims, they would have accepted whatever religion by now.. I am talking about Indian Christians here..

oh that should be the least of your worries...what you REALLY should be worried about is ISI agents like Yaqoob Daud showing up in india as a christian Jacob David in india, taking citizenship and then expanding his intelligence network all over india. ;) you think the ISI has roots deep inside india's bunghole now, wait till we Agent David 007 et al get done with ya! 8-)

Most of the ISI agents caught in India are in fact Hindus.

Most of these illegal immigrant Muslims are poor people who migrate from Bangladesh for economic reasons.

Religion will not feed them.

Citizenship will give them dignity, security and continued/better economic opportunities.
We don't sold ourselves for few rupees vs better after life

Most of the protesters are Hindus. These are political protests.

Indian Muslims do not need to convert as they are already citizens of India.

This is only applicable to illegal Muslims in India. Predominantly they are from Bangladesh.
Simon, if you are really Simon not Ashok, trust me, one day will come that you might also have to convert to Hinduism. By hooks or by protests.

Waisay, I don't think Muslims will change their religion to get themselves legalized (due to not keeping the documents of their ancestors in their homes in slums)... 1-2% might do.. but I have seen videos on Indian Muslims embracing martyrdom for not saying "Jai Shri Ram".. So I am doubtful about even 1% of them accepting Hinduism tbh. They will prefer death over leaving Islam. Their hate against Pakistanis and Pakistan is another topic, but I can't doubt their faith..

But....... if this law was applicable on Christians in the same manner it's applicable on Muslims, they would have accepted whatever religion by now.. I am talking about Indian Christians here..

You are confusing Indian Muslims(citizens) with illegal Muslims.

Illegal Muslims will end up in detention camps. They do not get any rights under Indian constitution.

Christianity is the fastest growing religion in India.

India would be a Christian majority in the next couple of decades.

We don't sold ourselves for few rupees vs better after life

That is their choice.

Citizenship vs Detention camp.

Simon, if you are really Simon not Ashok, trust me, one day will come that you might also have to convert to Hinduism. By hooks or by protests.
What's the difference between a Hindu and a Christian nowadays? Both are idol/ human worshipers. So who cares.. even they (christians) don't care about religion..

There is a loop hole in CAA.

All illegal Muslims can convert to one of the religions exempted by CAA to attain Indian citizenship.

I wish Muslims convert to Christianity but I have a feeling most would convert into Hinduism.

Which religion do you think most Muslims will convert to?

Indian muslims can not answer your question here because they are banned from using internet in India.

No way. In fact many Hindus are embracing Christianity in India.

looks like hindus should be the last ones you trust to give citizenship... :lol:

Why will ISI need illegal Hindus when legal Hindus could do the job?:enjoy:

Indian muslims can not answer your question here because they are banned from using internet in India.

Not really.

They may not be able to answer as most of the illegal Muslims are poor people who cannot afford internet.

You are confusing Indian Muslims(citizens) with illegal Muslims.

Illegal Muslims will end up in detention camps. They do not get any rights under Indian constitution.

Christianity is the fastest growing religion in India.

India would be a Christian majority in the next couple of decades.

Problem is that it's very difficult for Indian slum dwellers (whether they are Muslims, Hindus or Christians) to keep documents originating from 1947 (specially those who live in slums, and we know in India, many live there).

Ask slum people to show their marriage certificates (which are recent), they won't be able to show them.. People who live in one room, with several children.. without privacy.. do you think they care about docs?

India being christian majority?? The moment Christians will cross Muslim population percentage, their churches will start throwing up Ram and Sita statues from their basements.. Christians can't become a majority in Indian even in the next 1000 years.. For that, Pakistan will have to nuke India and then Europe will have to send missionaries on the wasteland once nuclear winter is over... then these missionaries should carry potential of a south asian to multiply... I believe 200 years are enough then..

Problem is that it's very difficult for Indian slum dwellers (whether they are Muslims, Hindus or Christians) to keep documents originating from 1947 (specially those who live in slums, and we know in India, many live there).

Ask slum people to show their marriage certificates (which are recent), they won't be able to show them.. People who live in one room, with several children.. without privacy.. do you think they care about docs?

India being christian majority?? The moment Christians will cross Muslim population percentage, their churches will start throwing up Ram and Sita statues from their basements.. Christians can't become a majority in Indian even in the next 1000 years.. For that, Pakistan will have to nuke India and then Europe will have to send missionaries on the wasteland once nuclear winter is over... then these missionaries should carry potential of a south asian to multiply... I believe 200 years are enough then..

Almost every Indian family have ration cards as they can get free ration (rice, lentils etc) every month. These days they have bank accounts too as they can get free money in their bank account every season.

Only illegals are not eligible for these programs.

Christians are under reported in the census as most of the poor Christians claim themselves as Hindus as caste based reservation are only available for Hindus.

Christianity is the fastest growing religion both in India and China.

That is their choice.

Citizenship vs Detention camp.
Why you (BJP govt) treat Muslims of India as traitors, and why you lock down the whole valley more more then 5 months, there are complete communication block down in the valley, there no medical facilities, your security forces in the valley abducted 30,000 men in the valley, your security forces raping Muslim women in the valley, one of the biggest human tragedy in making in the valley, i can assure you you can beat Hitler and Stalin for killing millions of innocent peoples

They may not be able to answer as most of the illegal Muslims are poor people who cannot afford internet.

So all illegal muslims cant afford internet? Even illegal Afganis in Pakistan have access to internet unlike in India.

Back
Top Bottom