What's new

By standing up to China, Australia may end up standing alone

Bullshit. This maniac didn't just criticize the Chinese govt, he has been actively calling for all kinds of genocidal attacks on the Chinese people. He is a fucking psychopath. Don't try to make excuses for this monster.
I didn't read all the posts,I just read a few ones and just a bit.

Watch as he pretends to not see this. Hey @Apollon you can't pretend to not see this.

Thanks for bringing up animal rights and environmentalism btw, these are very important topics. I'm glad that you truly care about environmentalism.

@Foinikas any comments about your Japan eating endangered whales?

I guess he and his friends will repeat bullshit like "Japan is an exception because they are not communist like China and they have freedom....bla bla bla"

Slit your throat comment came after all those comments about killing commies, blowing up the 3 gorges dam where millions of innocent will die. Are you still not convinced the psychopath is wrong and you're still taking his side?

Bullshit. This maniac didn't just criticize the Chinese govt, he has been actively calling for all kinds of genocidal attacks on the Chinese people. He is a fucking psychopath. Don't try to make excuses for this monster.

You think this retarded psycho is here to debate? He's a hate filled maggot that is only here to do one thing: spread his hatred.

It doesn't care. Because its attitude is like that mad dog.

No need to waste time with two crazy dogs. They constantly bark and provoke in many topics related to Turkey, China

His problems are with communism and the lack of freedom in China. I understand what he says and what he means,but the way he stated it is wrong. And I don't have something against your president. The man seems to be very friendly to Greece.
What lack of freedom are you talking about? Are we North Korea now? :lol:
Is this the lack of freedom.....

Oh, we have enough freedom. We don't need more. More freedom will just lead to another USA full of drug addiction and homelessness.

Of course not,if you were North Korea we wouldn't be talking now.
So let me ask you, what is it you're concerned about North Korea? Do you know anything about that country? Or have you been reading about North Korea in English-tinted glasses?

Give me a break. You think everyone is brainwashed by American media? I told you so many times,Greeks like and respect China very much. But you guys can't even have some self-critic. And when I say you,I mean you on the forum. You can't admit that there are problems in the government. You can't admit that there are way more restrictions in freedom of speech in China and that there are problems in the system in general.

Come,tell me "my greek friend,I love my country,but I know there are problems and restrictions"

Apollon criticized that...well in a bad manner but he criticized it and you guys went nuts.

His problems are with communism and the lack of freedom in China. I understand what he says and what he means,but the way he stated it is wrong. And I don't have something against your president. The man seems to be very friendly to Greece.
China, unlike Greece, is not the target of a global dehumanization and hate campaign masterminded by those who control the global media. You can say that Greece doesn’t get its news from the US and you would be right when it comes to topics related to Greece. However all Western, European countries source most of their sources from Reuters, Associated Press, which are controlled and influenced by the CIA. The reality is that Greece does not have the resources to source all of these news themselves, especially about far away lands, so they are sourced from the same primary western sources and informed by the same framework.

Trust me, I am the biggest critic ofthe Chinese govt and society when it comes to things that they are truly doing wrong. But it is one thing to defend things that are wrong versus defending against politically motivated and fabricated news and paradigms.

So let me ask you, what is it you're concerned about North Korea? Do you know anything about that country? Or have you been reading about North Korea in English-tinted glasses?
Will you portray N.Korea as a benevolent regime now?
Trust me, I am the biggest critic ofthe Chinese govt and society when it comes to things that they are truly doing wrong. But it is one thing to defend things that are wrong versus defending against politically motivated and fabricated news and paradigms.
And where do you live sir? If you don't have a problem saying.

Why you go all crazy and personal insult? Because i say Xi is an idiot. We have freedom of speech in europe comrade. I think Xi is corrupted and the communist party is corrupted scum. In Greece we destroyed the commies in a civil war after WW II im glad about that.

Insulting your regime is not an insult against your country.
Correct your location flags first and then come back with the bravado please.....

Will you portray N.Korea as a benevolent regime now?

And where do you live sir? If you don't have a problem saying.
I was born and grew up in the US. My parents are from a third country not China. And so **** ing what? You think Palestinian Americans don’t call out how manipulative and dishonest the Zionist media is against their homeland and ethnicity? The facts are the facts no matter what.

I was born and grew up in the US. My parents are from a third country not China. And so **** ing what? You think Palestinian Americans don’t call out how manipulative and dishonest the Zionist media is against their homeland and ethnicity? The facts are the facts no matter what.
So you don't live in China and your parents are not from the PRC. Are you Chinese at least?

So you don't live in China and your parents are not from the PRC. Are you Chinese at least?
Yes I’m ethnically Chinese. I can speak Chinese and have been to China and other areas of Asia many times.

Look, when I first got on this forum several years, I was a huge critic of many aspects of Chinese society. But after the intense hate campaign of the last few years, seeing how hate filled and hypocritical the Zionist Anglo media was, it’s made me more pro China than I ever was, simply because much of the news coverage were downright smear campaigns with the sole objective to create anti Chinese hatred and animosity.

There are two types of minorities when they are attacked by the majority on a scale that seeks to break down your self esteem and defenses on a massive scale. The first surrender and go along with the lies in order to live in peace and be accepted. The second rejects the attacks and lies and becomes more resolutely against the majority narrative. I am the second type because I value truth and I have self respect.
Correct your location flags first and then come back with the bravado please.....
He’s Greek. He’s just living and working in Germany.

Last edited:

Don't prolong this nonsense. Stop it, before you become a monster like Apollon. We know each others for long time in this forum. I know that you're not a monster. I know that you're a friend. Plus I saw Foinikas posts here. They are China friendly posts. Plus Greek also a friend. Well,e except Apollon, maybe. It can also be that Apollon not a Greek, but a troll who want to start Chinese vs Greek netizens war on the internet.

I didn't read all the posts,I just read a few ones and just a bit.

Let them be. There are some drunker master Chinese posters, here. I asked some of them long time ago, and they said that they just drunk, and seeing this nonsense as a fun bar fight. If you are not ready for a fun bar fight, then stop. But if you're also a drunken master yourself, and seeing this bantering as a fun bar fight, then please continue. Have fun until both of you get hangover tomorrow. Then let's post in the forum as the usual.

Last edited:
What lack of freedom are you talking about? Are we North Korea now? :lol:
Is this the lack of freedom.....

Oh, we have enough freedom. We don't need more. More freedom will just lead to another USA full of drug addiction and homelessness.

China is not a North Korea, China is not lack of freedom. China just has some nosy officials who love to ban a lot of things. One of them is my favorite Game. I got a rumor that my favorite Chinese Game, called "The scroll of Taiwu" can't get full release just because they can't get those Hanjian approval. So I hate them so much, THOSE HAN JIAN who make my game halted like this. :D

Back
Top Bottom