What's new

By standing up to China, Australia may end up standing alone

This is what democracy does to you. Does not respect your elders and talk down to them. I have witnessed a lot of western kids treat their own flesh and blood parents like shit. It's heartening to witness this in today's world.

More like racial supremacy. It's pretty clear a big part of this need to lecture and condemn China comes from a sense of racial supremacy.

It takes a certain type of mentality to go into the house of people who have never insulted you, never harmed you, never said one bad word about you and start speaking hatefully against them, dehumanizing them and accusing them hysterically of crimes that you know nothing about.

To do this, you have to really see these people as below you, as lower than dirt. That is what motivates pieces of complete shit like Apollon to attack China like this.

**** em honestly. I only respect people who show me respect. If you speak like this to me, you are my fucking enemy and I will only wish for your humiliation and death.

That animal is also very relaxed when it comes to the issue of attacking the Three Gorges Dam in a thread related to China. Ignore it. Let it bark alone

More like racial supremacy. It's pretty clear a big part of this need to lecture and condemn China comes from a sense of racial supremacy.
But why didn't he criticize Taiwan, Japan and others? Coz, we're communist? That was his excuse. We're doing all the killing of exotic wildlife and when facts were thrown at his face, he keeps quiet and doesn't criticize others.

That animal is also very relaxed when it comes to the issue of attacking the Three Gorges Dam in a thread related to China. Ignore it. Let it bark alone
Exactly. This fucking monster is not only actively picking fights and insulting people who have never harmed him, he is viciously calling for genocidal acts of mass death upon millions of innocents who have never fucking lifted a finger against him. What a fucking psychopath. Undoubtedly, he's most likely a broke and powerless incel considering the state of Greece's economy but imagine having this type of psychopathic and genocidal mindset and actually having power.

The way I see it, he's a spoilt brat hater.

This is what democracy does to you. Does not respect your elders and talk down to them. I have witnessed a lot of western kids treat their own flesh and blood parents like shit. It's heartening to witness this in today's world.
Don't think Greeks have no respect for elders. We are not Western Europe or America in this aspect.

But why didn't he criticize Taiwan, Japan and others? Coz, we're communist? That was his excuse. We're doing all the killing of exotic wildlife and when facts were thrown at his face, he keeps quiet and doesn't criticize others.

It's because he is trained by the Western media to hate on China every day. Their justification is that China's govt is authoritarian, but the reality is that they hate China because it is succeeding and surpassing the West.

When Japan was becoming very successful in the 80s, it was also a target of hate by the Western media. If this guy was alive at the time, he'd probably say he hated Japan because they were industrial robots with no humanity and they ate all the whales or some shit like that. Haters like him always find a reason.

@Foinikas I once knew a girl from Greece a long time ago. I could say like 20 years ago. She was very nice and very respectful, that's why I was surprised when Appollon started slandering us for no reason at all. I was watching his threads for a long time until yesterday.
Don't think Greeks have no respect for elders. We are not Western Europe or America in this aspect.
Yea, see what one spoilt individual could do to the perception of the general population of Greece. Like I said earlier, I have no issue with you whatsoever. I still have no issue with you. But I can't say the same about Appollon.

Exactly. This fucking monster is not only actively picking fights and insulting people who have never harmed him, he is viciously calling for genocidal acts of mass death upon millions of innocents who have never fucking lifted a finger against him. What a fucking psychopath. Undoubtedly, he's most likely a broke and powerless incel considering the state of Greece's economy but imagine having this type of psychopathic and genocidal mindset and actually having power.
I think you are drawing too many conclusions and taking this way too far.
Would you have liked it if I characterised you as a chop-stick holding guy who lives in a tiny one room apartment? No? Then why do you suppose he is broke and powerless? You even said you consider him a psychopath.

What conclusion should I draw from @rott then who wrote all those "slit your throat" comments etc?

Relax and stop taking a trolling guy so seriously. Relax.

As far as I know,there's just three of us here.

His actions and words reflect poorly on Greece, particularly the social climate and education system.

It isn't just insults towards our system of government, he is an outright racist. And most of all it was unprovoked. Have you seen a single negative comment about Greece from Chinese before he came? No, in fact China strongly supports Greece against certain Turkish oppressors and politicians.

But support is difficult when a rabid racist is here undermining confidence in Greece.

"slit your throat"
Slit your throat comment came after all those comments about killing commies, blowing up the 3 gorges dam where millions of innocent will die. Are you still not convinced the psychopath is wrong and you're still taking his side?

It's because he is trained by the Western media to hate on China every day. Their justification is that China's govt is authoritarian, but the reality is that they hate China because it is succeeding and surpassing the West.
Give me a break. You think everyone is brainwashed by American media? I told you so many times,Greeks like and respect China very much. But you guys can't even have some self-critic. And when I say you,I mean you on the forum. You can't admit that there are problems in the government. You can't admit that there are way more restrictions in freedom of speech in China and that there are problems in the system in general.

Come,tell me "my greek friend,I love my country,but I know there are problems and restrictions"

Apollon criticized that...well in a bad manner but he criticized it and you guys went nuts.
@Foinikas I once knew a girl from Greece a long time ago. I could say like 20 years ago. She was very nice and very respectful, that's why I was surprised when Appollon started slandering us for no reason at all. I was watching his threads for a long time until yesterday.

Yea, see what one spoilt individual could do to the perception of the general population of Greece. Like I said earlier, I have no issue with you whatsoever. I still have no issue with you. But I can't say the same about Appollon.
His problems are with communism and the lack of freedom in China. I understand what he says and what he means,but the way he stated it is wrong. And I don't have something against your president. The man seems to be very friendly to Greece.

Give me a break. You think everyone is brainwashed by American media? I told you so many times,Greeks like and respect China very much. But you guys can't even have some self-critic. And when I say you,I mean you on the forum. You can't admit that there are problems in the government. You can't admit that there are way more restrictions in freedom of speech in China and that there are problems in the system in general.

Come,tell me "my greek friend,I love my country,but I know there are problems and restrictions"

Apollon criticized that...well in a bad manner but he criticized it and you guys went nuts.

His problems are with communism and the lack of freedom in China. I understand what he says and what he means,but the way he stated it is wrong. And I don't have something against your president. The man seems to be very friendly to Greece.

Bullshit. This maniac didn't just criticize the Chinese govt, he has been actively calling for all kinds of genocidal attacks on the Chinese people. He is a fucking psychopath. Don't try to make excuses for this monster.

Slit your throat comment came after all those comments about killing commies, blowing up the 3 gorges dam where millions of innocent will die. Are you still not convinced the psychopath is wrong and you're still taking his side?
I think he just tried to debate you in a wrong way. Maybe he doesn't even care to debate. I don't know.

Back
Top Bottom