What's new

By standing up to China, Australia may end up standing alone

I mean I think that exposing them as evil and savage primitives is good enough. If they are shameless, it's OK. The third parties will see how uncivilized they are, and all we need to do is point out their evil, savagery and primitiveness.

When a caveman jumps up and down in an angry voodoo ritual, do you join them? Pointing and laughing at their savagery is more effective.

No. I disagree. Because this world is a fucking jungle. Having this Junzi https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Junzi mentality is not going to cut it. It's how China got so weak in the first place. You can only fight hate with hate. When there are those who want to harm you, you have to crush them until their skulls break. That's the only way they will get the message.

No Chinese here has ever uttered a word about Greece. I've actually only spoken sympathetically or respectfully about them in the past on this forum. However, Greeks here enter Chinese threads to shit on and dehumanize an entire massive country that they do NOT KNOW SHIT about. Why is that?

The only way to respond to this unprovoked hatred is to destroy your enemies. That's the way of the world.

I wouldn't say that. Greece had a glorious past.

As Confucian gentlemen we should take the moral high ground and educate certain lower 'men'. We should not be drawn into arguments beneath our dignity. We only need facts, nor insults, because truth is on our side. That is the traditional Chinese way.

When they go into savage caveman meltdowns, the world is watching.
A 19 year-old guy hates your government and pisses you off. Don't throw this on an entire nation. Don't blame an entire country because he trolls you here. If that was the case,everyone in here would hate every country because of one guy.
I agree, but do you believe eating endangered species is morally wrong, as most of the civilized world does?

Btw whales aren't fish.
Of course it's wrong! Just like unnecessary hunting of endangered species in general.

I don't like fish personally.
If you actually know me, you will be surprised. I am a cool person. But if you talk down my country and the people like you're the master and we're like little slaves, you'll hear the last of me. Go over all of Appollon post and search well. Every reaction of mine didn't come from nothing. I had no issues with you either, I didn't find your post insulting or disrespectful. But the kid Appollon needed to be brought down. If you speak to me well, you'll get the same treatment even better in return. Try to talk down to me, you'll get twice back.

A 19 year-old guy hates your government and pisses you off. Don't throw this on an entire nation. Don't blame an entire country because he trolls you here. If that was the case,everyone in here would hate every country because of one guy.

Where are moderate Greeks holding him back and criticizing his extremist tendency though?

It reflects poorly.

You should notice I never use bad words or insult anyone. Even in response to evil slander and barbarism from certain people, I only use facts to point out their misconceptions and notify others of their savage nature.

Of course it's wrong! Just like unnecessary hunting of endangered species in general.
Do you believe all Chinese are barbaric? I for one love animals to an extent that I wouldn't even hurt a fly. There is a reason I don't have pets cause, I feel they're too precious. I don't eat dogs or any other exotic stuff. But when Appollon said we eat all that, I replied, yes, so what are you gonna do about it? Come over and stop me/us.

Do you believe all Chinese are barbaric? I for one love animals to an extent that I wouldn't even hurt a fly. There is a reason I don't have pets cause, I feel they're too precious. I don't eat dogs or any other exotic stuff. But when Appollon said we eat all that, I replied, yes, so what are you gonna do about it? Come over and stop me/us.

I am vegetarian. I will never accept false slander towards Chinese diet.

You should notice I never use bad words or insult anyone. Even in response to evil slander and barbarism from certain people, I only use facts to point out their misconceptions and notify others of their savage nature.
LOL, you're like Beijingwalker. All cool and well-controlled. I've never seen you get angry unlike me. :lol:
I am vegetarian. I will never accept false slander towards Chinese diet.
Buddhist? Tao?

Who said all Chinese are barbaric? Why are you asking me if I believe all Chinese are barbaric? What's going on? Have I missed something?

It takes a certain type of mentality to go into the house of people who have never insulted you, never harmed you, never said one bad word about you and start speaking hatefully against them, dehumanizing them and accusing them hysterically of crimes that you know nothing about.

To do this, you have to really see these people as below you, as lower than dirt. That is what motivates pieces of complete shit like Apollon to attack China like this.

**** em honestly. I only respect people who show me respect. If you speak like this to me, you are my fucking enemy and I will only wish for your humiliation and death.

Australia is already standing alone it's just they don't know yet....

Where are moderate Greeks holding him back and criticizing his extremist tendency though?

It reflects poorly.

As far as I know,there's just three of us here.

It takes a certain type of mentality to go into the house of people who have never insulted you, never harmed you, never said one bad word about you and start speaking hatefully against them, dehumanizing them and accusing them hysterically of crimes that you know nothing about.

To do this, you have to really see these people as below you, as lower than dirt. That is what motivates pieces of complete shit like Apollon to attack China like this.

**** em honestly. I only respect people who show me respect. If you speak like this to me, you are my fucking enemy and I will only wish for your humiliation and death.
This is what democracy does to you. Does not respect your elders and talk down to them. I have witnessed a lot of western kids treat their own flesh and blood parents like shit. It's heartening to witness this in today's world.

Back
Top Bottom