What's new

By standing up to China, Australia may end up standing alone

China has a very repressive government and you tell me it cant find and punish those who sell turtles, pangolins and rhino horn? I cant believe that.

Yes why is that so hard to believe? It is a massive country with many subcultures. The wild life trade has been getting clamped down on however.

But it doesn’t matter because if it’s not pangolins, you’d find something else to feed your hatred. You’re just a hater personality. I know your type, you just need to hate something and you see complex issues in black and white.

Yes why is that so hard to believe? It is a massive country with many subcultures. The wild life trade has been getting clamped down on however.

But it doesn’t matter because if it’s not pangolins, you’d find something else to feed your hatred. You’re just a hater personality. I know your type, you just need to hate something and you see complex issues in black and white.

I hate nothing. Im very connected to nature and state the problems that i see. Greece is home to many species of turtles. We have terrestrial ones and species that live in water. Fully protected here and i think if we can protect our species, China should be able to do the same

I hate nothing. Im very connected to nature and state the problems that i see. Greece is home to many species of turtles. We have terrestrial ones and species that live in water. Fully protected here and i think if we can protect our species, China should be able to do the same

I am against the hunting or eating of endangered wildlife but I am absolutely against Western and White people telling the world what they can and cannot eat. I personally do not eat anything exotic but I think it is absolutely absurd that Europeans constantly think they have the right to impose their standards on other cultures. Tell me this, do Muslims have a right to attack and invade Greece because Greeks eat pork? No? Then you have no right to impose your standards on others. Also, it is clear that you are just using your supposed love of turtles to justify your outright hatred against China. You're just a hateful person. It could be China today, Muslims yesterday, Martians tomorrow. But your personality type will always need something to hate and you will find whatever arbitrary thing to justify your hatred as some kind of just crusade, which it is not.

First of all, your hatred isn't even based on any enlightened or accurate understanding of the target of your hatred. You say China doesn't have any nature, what incredible ignorance. China is actually building a national park system on par with the United States, there are national parks probably as big as Greece itself. You don't believe me? So honestly, you are not some great crusader of truth, just another ignorant, brainwashed hate filled toxic asshole with zero control over their emotions.

Last edited:
I am against the hunting or eating of endangered wildlife but I am absolutely against Western and White people telling the world what they can and cannot eat. I personally do not eat anything exotic but I think it is absolutely absurd that Europeans constantly think they have the right to impose their standards on other cultures. Tell me this, do Muslims have a right to attack and invade Greece because Greeks eat pork? No? Then you have no right to impose your standards on others. Also, it is clear that you are just using your supposed love of turtles to justify your outright hatred against China. You're just a hateful person. It could be China today, Muslims yesterday, Martians tomorrow. But your personality type will always need something to hate and you will find whatever arbitrary thing to justify your hatred as some kind of just crusade, which it is not.

First of all, your hatred isn't even based on any enlightened or accurate understanding of the target of your hatred. You say China doesn't have any nature, what incredible ignorance. China is actually building a national park system on par with the United States, there are national parks probably as big as Greece itself. You don't believe me? So honestly, you are not some great crusader of truth, just another ignorant, brainwashed hate filled toxic asshole with zero control over their emotions.

Its plain simple. Dont eat turtles, dont eat pangolins, leave rhinos alone.

What does china do to protect south east asian turtles? Theybare at the moment the most endangered group of animals on the planet. Some species are basicly already extinct in nature. Some have only few dozen animals left.

Its not Europeans who dictate that but common sense. Anything that is on CITES list, has not to be eaten. Plain and simple.

What does china do to protect south east asian turtles? Theybare at the moment the most endangered group of animals on the planet. Some species are basicly already extinct in nature. Some have only few dozen animals left.

Its not Europeans who dictate that but common sense. Anything that is on CITES list, has not to be eaten. Plain and simple.

Is Greece doing anything like this?

crossing.jpg

Oh wait you just pave over habitats for tourist parking lots.

China banned the wildlife trade.

As far as some subcultures eating farm raised turtles, what is exactly wrong with that? Cajuns in Louisiana eat turtles, so do most Southeast Asian cultures, why are they supposed to stop because your snowflake *** doesn't like it?

Where is your outrage here? Oh, of course, it is only wrong when "non white subhumans" eat animals you like. Man, **** off. Fucking hypocrite.

China banned the wildlife trade.

As far as some subcultures eating farm raised turtles, what is exactly wrong with that? Cajuns in Louisiana eat turtles, so do most Southeast Asian cultures, why are they supposed to stop because your snowflake *** doesn't like it?

Where is your outrage here? Oh, of course, it is only wrong when "non white subhumans" eat animals you like. Man, **** off. Fucking hypocrite.

You still dont get it, right? The entire cuora, softshell turtle and batagur species are collapsing in their numbers. None of those species is farm bred. Pangolins face extinction, Rhinos basicly have no future because China.

Are you proud for that development?

You know what? There are plans to simply poison rhino horn and Pangolin scales and bring in on the market. Im 100% for that.

P.

You still dont get it, right? The entire cuora, softshell turtle and batagur species are collapsing in their numbers. None of those species is farm bred. Pangolins face extinction, Rhinos basicly have no future because China.

You know what? There are plans to simply poison rhino horn and Pangolin scales and bring in on the market. Im 100% for that.

P.
China banned the wildlife trade and I fully support that. Also I doubt this is the main reason why you hate China, you’re just a hateful piece of shit. China can ban the wildlife trade, build wildlife preserves as it has done and you will find new reasons to hate.

**** off honestly. You’re acting like Greece is so superior when you guys have shit infrastructure and are among the poorest countries in the EU with no technological base of your own. Plenty of China’s provinces are already richer than Greece per capita wise and I wouldn’t be surprised if all of China is richer in ten years.

Arrogant ignorant piece of shit.

P.

No, you are factually wrong yet again. By being either so ignorant that you are factually wrong for things that can easily be looked up, or lying stupidly about it, it degrades your entire argument..

The largest consumer of rhino horn is Vietnam, by far. China is not a major consumer and has taken active steps to eliminate it since 30 years ago.

Vietnam reportedly has the biggest number of rhino horn consumers, with their demand driving most of the poaching, which has risen to record levels.[86][87][88]

China banned the wildlife trade and I fully support that. Also I doubt this is the main reason why you hate China, you’re just a hateful piece of shit. China can ban the wildlife trade, build wildlife preserves as it has done and you will find new reasons to hate.

**** off honestly. You’re acting like Greece is so superior when you guys have shit infrastructure and are among the poorest countries in the EU with no technological base of your own. Plenty of China’s provinces are already richer than Greece per capita wise and I wouldn’t be surprised if all of China is richer in ten years.

Arrogant ignorant piece of shit.

Oh did we reach the "stomping angry on the ground level" now? Fine. Just dont eat rare animals. Thanks.

No, you are factually wrong yet again. By being either so ignorant that you are factually wrong for things that can easily be looked up, or lying stupidly about it, it degrades your entire argument..

The largest consumer of rhino horn is Vietnam, by far. China is not a major consumer and has taken active steps to eliminate it since 30 years ago.

Not to mention that many of the southern subcultures in China that do consume exotic wildlife are subcultures found in the Deep South with deep historical and ethnic ties to the original southeast Asian peoples who lived there. So their customs and habits are actually quite distant to the mainstream Han culture that is originally from the North. Of course this stupid ignorant Greek piece of shit wouldn’t know this and thinks China is just a huge monolith of pangolin eating peasants knee deep in rice paddies. Astounding fucking ignorance yet so incredibly arrogant at the same time. This guy is really making me hate Greeks.

As i said, im a big supporter for poisoning such products, its the best way to deal with that issue.

Oh and shark finning as well.
Not to mention that many of the southern subcultures in China that do consume exotic wildlife are subcultures found in the Deep South with deep historical and ethnic ties to the original southeast Asian peoples who lived there. So their customs and habits are actually quite distant to the mainstream Han culture that is originally from the North. Of course this stupid ignorant Greek piece of shit wouldn’t know this and thinks China is just a huge monolith of pangolin eating peasants knee deep in rice paddies. Astounding fucking ignorance yet so incredibly arrogant at the same time. This guy is really making me hate Greeks.

You hate us because i protect nature? Amazing. :D

Dude get real, and learn some manners.

1. Using insults makes you look primitive.

2. Your personal feelings are quite irrelevant regarding that.

Oh did we reach the "stomping angry on the ground level" now? Fine. Just dont eat rare animals. Thanks.
Learn the actual facts ignorant shithead. The facts you name off are so inaccurate and garbage 90% of the time. It’s like hating someone for having curly hair when they actually have straight hair, at least know the actual facts.
As i said, im a big supporter for poisoning such products, its the best way to deal with that issue.

You hate us because i protect nature? Amazing. :D

Dude get real, and learn some manners.

1. Using insults makes you look primitive.

2. Your personal feelings are quite irrelevant regarding that.
No, I hate your *** because not only are you fucking ignorant, you are an enormously arrogant asshole.

oh and Greece ain’t shit. Stop bragging like you guys are some hot shit. You guys are literally the Mexico of the EU. Just a cheap tourist destination for the rich Europeans with no industries of your own.

Shark fin soup is banned in 'tyrannical' China but widely promoted in 'democracy' Taiwan.

You disgustingly support shark finning.

Shark fin soup is banned in 'tyrannical' China but widely promoted in 'democracy' Taiwan.

You disgustingly support shark finning.

He can’t handle FACTS

Back
Top Bottom