What's new

By standing up to China, Australia may end up standing alone

Spain is a democracy. China is not.
Democracy needs to be practice and not in name only. Hitler also claim nazi is democracy too.. :enjoy:

If Spain do not recognised or forbid referendum of Catalan. It is not democracy but authoritarian state. Same as the whole EU who closed eye on Spain action.

Calm down friend. Think about your blood pressure.

Do you have an area with rain forests and good hotels in china?
You will be arrested upon stepping foot on China. You shall not try.

Last edited:
I hate communists and follow the motto of my grandfather: better dead than red. Thats an universal thing.
You know what, during my school days. I was betrayed and bully by hyprocrite who claim they are righteous but these sh*t backstabbed behind me, spread unfounded rumour while claim they are the most honest group of people in class. One day, I just whack the sh*t out of these idiots. Fortunately, I am big size guy and these idiots are no match for me.

From that day onwards, I vote to crush any hypocrite and snake venom spitter who brag to and play acting like a righteous but underground , their action are worst than dogs. People who practice selective action will have no good ending.

US and their western lackey are actually these kind of low life animals. Those who supported these countries are properly filth with these kind of characters.

China being the righteous who don't brag as human right champion but just do what they preach ,deserve my support.

Democracy needs to be practice and not in name only. Hitler also claim nazi is democracy too.. :enjoy:

If Spain do not recognised or forbid referendum of Catalan. It is not democracy but authoritarian state. Same as the whole EU who closed eye on Spain action.

You will be arrested upon stepping foot on China. You shall not try.

China offers nothing i want to see anyway. Im interested in nature mostly. Taiwan has amazing rainforests im sure
Indian Army said the same thing.

Idk why but i find communists in general disgusting. There is something slimy, degrading and disgusting on their ideology which makes them look repulsive

Idk why but i find communists in general disgusting. There is something slimy, degrading and disgusting on their ideology which makes them look repulsive

you can call us names, we build hypersonic missiles. I hope your name calling helps with that :rofl:

SYRIZA and KKE will kick your fascist buddies out of government soon.

you can call us names, we build hypersonic missiles. I hope your name calling helps with that :rofl:

SYRIZA and KKE will kick your fascist buddies out of government soon.

KKE is dead. SYRIZA makes coalitions with the far right. They are establishment.

And btw hypersonic weapons dont better your living standards. Maybe concentrate on building toilets first.

KKE is dead. SYRIZA makes coalitions with the far right. They are establishment.

And btw hypersonic weapons dont better your living standards. Maybe concentrate on building toilets first.

KKE still has members sitting in parliament :coffee:

lol I think you have us confused with India.

I dont see China as better as us and USA neither. 99% of Chinese have not even 20% of our living standard, no freedom of speech and are treated like insects by a dictatorship.

In USA the big majority also has a far lower living standard than in Greece, no functional healthcare system. People die because they cant afford to pay the hospital. USA infrastructure is crumbling apart, USA has highest child mortality in the developed world and the intellectual level of large parts of the people is abyssmal.

Im glad that i live in a country and on a continent with highest living standards in the world, with perfect healthcare, infrastructure, human rights, freedom and amazing culture. That is what generates greatness.

What are you talking about? Chinese only have 20% of your living standard. Americans have far lower living standard than Greeks. You have the highest living standard in the world. Don't be a drongo mate. Isn't Greece one of the poorest in Europe?

China offers nothing i want to see anyway. Im interested in nature mostly. Taiwan has amazing rainforests im sure
Please dont divert the topic. What happened to democracy EU preach when they refuse referendum for Catalan? I hate hypocrite and selective policy practice. Please explain. China is far better than these self preach righteous double face snake. As least China policy dont flip flop like some clown practice.

Last edited:
I dont see China as better as us and USA neither. 99% of Chinese have not even 20% of our living standard, no freedom of speech and are treated like insects by a dictatorship.

In USA the big majority also has a far lower living standard than in Greece, no functional healthcare system. People die because they cant afford to pay the hospital. USA infrastructure is crumbling apart, USA has highest child mortality in the developed world and the intellectual level of large parts of the people is abyssmal.

Im glad that i live in a country and on a continent with highest living standards in the world, with perfect healthcare, infrastructure, human rights, freedom and amazing culture. That is what generates greatness.
You are really ignorant and arrogant. Many provinces of China are now probably richer than Greece on a per capita basis. You are always the one coming into Chinese threads to insult the country and people and pushing hatred. Yet you want us to respect your tiny country that has no significance whatsoever?

You’re pretty good at making enemies, I will tell you that.

KKE still has members sitting in parliament :coffee:

lol I think you have us confused with India.

Yes KKE has still members in parliament ... As one of smallest fractions.

China has more important things to care about than hypersonic weapons. One thing would be to finally ban to eat turtles and other rare animals like pangolins.

Yes KKE has still members in parliament ... As one of smallest fractions.

China has more important things to care about than hypersonic weapons. One thing would be to finally ban to eat turtles and other rare animals like pangolins.
We will eat whatever we want, why not come over and stop us instead of ranting over in PDF. What do you say?I am sure many Chinese would love to greet you in China.

You are really ignorant and arrogant. Many provinces of China are now probably richer than Greece on a per capita basis. You are always the one coming into Chinese threads to insult the country and people and pushing hatred. Yet you want us to respect your tiny country that has no significance whatsoever?

You’re pretty good at making enemies, I will tell you that.

One who has no enemies, stands for nothing.
We will eat whatever we want, why not come over and stop us instead of ranting over in PDF. What do you say?I am sure many Chinese would love to greet you in China.

Sure, you destroy entire species. South east asian turtle species stand on their complete extinction. The Pangolin goes extinct as well. China is the one country in the world that has zero respect for nature. There is no country on the planet that does more damage to nature.
What are you talking about? Chinese only have 20% of your living standard. Americans have far lower living standard than Greeks. You have the highest living standard in the world. Don't be a drongo mate. Isn't Greece one of the poorest in Europe?

Being the poorest in Europe, which is Romania and Bulgaria btw still means rich by world standards.

One who has no enemies, stands for nothing.

Sure, you destroy entire species. South east asian turtle species stand on their complete extinction. The Pangolin goes extinct as well. China is the one country in the world that has zero respect for nature. There is no country on the planet that does more damage to nature.
Sure it is all China not any of the local se Asian nations that have more of a historical tradition of eating them. Btw China has actually banned the wild animal trade but since it is a huge country, there are many subgroups that violate the law and continue with their customs. These people are not part of the mainstream Han society. There is a lot of complex cultural issues you don’t understand but it doesn’t matter because you are just here to promote hate. You are a sick individual who has been inundated by propaganda and are brimming and overflowing with hatred and poison. So seriously, just **** off.

Sure it is all China not any of the local se Asian nations that have more of a historical tradition of eating them. Btw China has actually banned the wild animal trade but since it is a huge country, there are many subgroups that violate the law and continue with their customs. These people are not part of the mainstream Han society. There is a lot of complex cultural issues you don’t understand but it doesn’t matter because you are just here to promote hate. You are a sick individual who has been inundated by propaganda and are brimming and overflowing with hatred and poison. So seriously, just **** off.

China has a very repressive government and you tell me it cant find and punish those who sell turtles, pangolins and rhino horn? I cant believe that.

Back
Top Bottom