What's new

By standing up to China, Australia may end up standing alone

Learn the actual facts ignorant shithead. The facts you name off are so inaccurate and garbage 90% of the time. It’s like hating someone for having curly hair when they actually have straight hair, at least know the actual facts.

No, I hate your *** because not only are you fucking ignorant, you are an enormously arrogant asshole.

oh and Greece ain’t shit. Stop bragging like you guys are some hot shit. You guys are literally the Mexico of the EU. Just a cheap tourist destination for the rich Europeans with no industries of your own.

He's gonna melt down from cognitive dissonance:

Support Taiwan? Also support shark fin soup which he admitted he hates.

Hate shark fin soup? Then what about his precious Taiwan?

@rott @tower9 @Apollon

Hey, you don't realize that your little stunt about pretending to care about animals backfired?

China is the only Asian country that gives even a single damn about the environment.

Japanese eat endangered whales

Taiwanese eat shark fin soup

Vietnamese eat rhino horn

Everything you say about China actually happens elsewhere, not China, especially in your precious little Taiwan and Japan.

That's OK. We don't protect the environment for your sake, we do it because it is right and just. Righteousness and justice, foreign terms to people of your moral caliber.

@rott @tower9 @Apollon

Hey, you don't realize that your little stunt about pretending to care about animals backfired?

China is the only Asian country that gives even a single damn about the environment.

Everything you say about China is worse everywhere else, especially in your precious little Taiwan and Japan.

That's OK. We don't protect the environment for your sake, we do it because it is right and just. Righteousness and justice, foreign terms to people of your moral caliber.
China literally has the best national parks in Asia, which are near nonexistent in most of the other Asian countries. Some of China’s national preserves are bigger than his tiny shit country itself lol

Oh and it would be hilarious if he got his wish with having the shark fin poisoned. He’d end up killing his democratic allies in Taiwan, Cantonese Hong Kong and elsewhere in Asia but mainland Chinese will remain safe. Lmao what an ignorant uninformed fucking jerk lmao

@rott @tower9 @Apollon

Everything you say about China actually happens elsewhere, not China, especially in your precious little Taiwan and Japan.

The fk is just a commi hater. He's biased. Fk him.

China literally has the best national parks in Asia, which are near nonexistent in most of the other Asian countries. Some of China’s national preserves are bigger than his tiny shit country itself lol

Oh and it would be hilarious if he got his wish with having the shark fin poisoned. He’d end up killing his democratic allies in Taiwan, Cantonese Hong Kong and elsewhere in Asia but mainland Chinese will remain safe. Lmao what an ignorant uninformed fucking jerk lmao

Watch as he pretends to not see this. Hey @Apollon you can't pretend to not see this.

Thanks for bringing up animal rights and environmentalism btw, these are very important topics. I'm glad that you truly care about environmentalism.

@Foinikas any comments about your Japan eating endangered whales?

Watch as he pretends to not see this. Hey @Apollon you can't pretend to not see this.

Thanks for bringing up animal rights and environmentalism btw, these are very important topics. I'm glad that you truly care about environmentalism.

@Foinikas any comments about your Japan eating endangered whales?
China’s impressive and now standardized national park system has been years in the making. It rides on a large and growing awareness in mainland China on the importance of preserving nature and wildlife. China now has a massive market for RVs and camping equipment as enjoying nature is becoming a huge pastime for China’s massive middle class. Even China hating CNN can’t ignore the facts.

Two greeks and two arrogant as f**k. Did someone steal their wives or something?
Yeah man. **** Greece. Who the **** do they think they are? Tiny insignificant shit tier EU country that’s been a Turk rape slave for 400 years. Losers.

Yeah man. **** Greece. Who the **** do they think they are? Tiny insignificant shit tier EU country that’s been a Turk rape slave for 400 years. Losers.

I wouldn't say that. Greece had a glorious past.

As Confucian gentlemen we should take the moral high ground and educate certain lower 'men'. We should not be drawn into arguments beneath our dignity. We only need facts, nor insults, because truth is on our side. That is the traditional Chinese way.

When they go into savage caveman meltdowns, the world is watching.

As Confucian gentlemen we should take the moral high ground and educate certain lower 'men'. We should not be drawn into arguments beneath our dignity. We only need facts, nor insults, because truth is on our side. That is the traditional Chinese way.

I agree. But like I said before it's frustrating to tame and teach monkeys. :D

I disagree. We need to start fighting vinegar with vinegar, salt with salt. There is a reason why all these people whether they are Greeks, Indians or whatever constantly think they can go into Chinese spaces and start venomously insulting Chinese people without any repercussions. You don’t see Chinese people constantly going into their spaces to attack and hate on them. It’s time to respond in kind. **** em.

I disagree. We need to start fighting vinegar with vinegar, salt with salt. There is a reason why all these people whether they are Greeks, Indians or whatever constantly think they can go into Chinese spaces and start venomously insulting Chinese people without any repercussions. You don’t see Chinese people constantly going into their spaces to attack and hate on them. It’s time to respond in kind. **** em.
I agree with the two of you. I like both prospects. :D

I mean I think that exposing them as evil and savage primitives is good enough. If they are shameless, it's OK. The third parties will see how uncivilized they are, and all we need to do is point out their evil, savagery and primitiveness.

When a caveman jumps up and down in an angry voodoo ritual, do you join them? Pointing and laughing at their savagery is more effective.

Back
Top Bottom