What's new

By standing up to China, Australia may end up standing alone

Learn the actual facts ignorant shithead. The facts you name off are so inaccurate and garbage 90% of the time. It’s like hating someone for having curly hair when they actually have straight hair, at least know the actual facts.

No, I hate your *** because not only are you fucking ignorant, you are an enormously arrogant asshole.

oh and Greece ain’t shit. Stop bragging like you guys are some hot shit. You guys are literally the Mexico of the EU. Just a cheap tourist destination for the rich Europeans with no industries of your own.

Yet i tell you to stop eating cites listed animals. Join modern civilisation :) we only have this planet
Shark fin soup is banned in 'tyrannical' China but widely promoted in 'democracy' Taiwan.

You disgustingly support shark finning.

So you say Taiwan is not China?

Yet i tell you to stop eating cites listed animals. Join modern civilisation :) we only have this planet

Different government, they have democracy as you say where they vote to eat shark fin soup.

**** off stupid kid. You've already been proven to be an ignorant fool, which is what you are.

are you a 2nd ID of somebody special? I ask because I've been told off for referring to you as "unfeeling fascist scum" and that If I do it again I will be penalized

Your post in the thread By standing up to China, Australia may end up standing alone was deleted. Reason: personal attacks, next will be infraction
**** off stupid kid. You've already been proven to be an ignorant fool, which is what you are.
not a Greek at-all.
no way no how!

are you a 2nd ID of somebody special? I ask because I've been told off for referring to you as "unfeeling fascist scum" and that If I do it again I will be penalized

not a Greek at-all.
no way no how!

Nope i did not report anything. I dont react to insults. You should not insult though, it makes you look weak.

And yes, 100% greek. Want see my passport?

So angry because i have no sympathy for China? Its called freedom of speech buddy.

Imagine how angry you will be when i tell you that im also in the youth organisation of a party that wants to implement an EU wide carbon tax on chinese imports.

must be a unique breed. never met one like you in real-life not in the UK nor elsewhere. everyone of them I have ever met were civilized, decent, sympathetic people.

Nope i did not report anything. I dont react to insults. You should not insult though, it makes you look weak.

So angry because i have no sympathy for China? Its called freedom of speech buddy.

Imagine how angry you will be when i tell you that im also in the youth organisation of a party that wants to implement an EU wide carbon tax on chinese imports.

You think I give a ****? Your broke *** is nobody to me.

must be a unique breed. never met one like you in real-life not in the UK nor elsewhere. everyone of them I have ever met were civilized, decent, sympathetic people.

I am civilized, i am an artist. I also see myself as decent and sympathetic. Look i never insult or attack anyone personal. I say my opinion about politics.

The moment I saw him going mask-off on Afghan refugees while fervently preaching human rights, freedom, moral superiority etc etc is the moment his opinion = discarded.
preaching human rights the same day same forum, then wanting to shoot refugees. and it is me who gets done for insulting him who disrespect humanity. :sad:

The moment I saw him going mask-off on Afghan refugees while fervently preaching human rights, freedom, moral superiority etc etc is the moment his opinion = discarded.

Are you from Germany? If so, why dont you fly in all "refugees" yourself into Germany? Dont play those hunger games with them. Germany is their target anyways

I am civilized, i am an artist. I also see myself as decent and sympathetic. Look i never insult or attack anyone personal. I say my opinion about politics.
yeah insulting entire nations and wanting to kill refugees is very civilized, decent and sympathetic on SS and RSS scale

Are you from Germany? If so, why dont you fly in all "refugees" yourself into Germany? Dont play those hunger games with them. Germany is their target anyways
No, I am not from Germany nor do I have a side in this issue(Stop trying to divert the topic). You constantly espouse all of this: Freedom, Human rights, Moral superiority, and then go on to say the opposite of those. Do you actually put your money where your mouth is?

Quit the act. You are probably one of the most indecent, immoral and low grade human beings in here. Yet you have the fucking nerve to talk about lofty subjects like human rights. You're a hate filled genocidal maniac who is thankfully broke and powerless.

Back
Top Bottom