What's new

Bush, Blair guilty in Malaysia 'war crimes trial'

Every ASEAN thread these days seems to be turned into a Vietnam-China story.

Seriously cut the off-topic crap, post if you have something to say on "Malaysia", "Bush", "Blair", "War crimes" or "Mahathir".

You are not better than anyone else, and your Chinese more likely trolls than Vietnamese also. You don't read so well right?

Hahaha to be honest with you you viet trolls keep on recyle the same old trash in this forum ,yes you are right sometimes i dont bother or really need to read the entire post .:rofl:

Yep, I traveled to Malaysia already.

You know, lots of China spies during China-VN war in 1979 were Vietnamese-Chinese ,and it will be the same in Malaysia-Singapore , US knew that too . No one know what will CIA do if Malaysia doesn't handover those spies.

pls don't forget that US base in Australian is for monitoring Malaysia-SIngapore-Indonesia, bro

You are a racist.

The thread is about BUSH and BLAIR being found guilty of WAR Crimes and genocide against Humanity by a mock court.
Lets stick to the topic and share your posts regarding to it.
I personally feel that these two mother fu$king a$$ holes should be tried in international court of justice and should be hanged by their balls for the decessions they made as leaders of state which claimed the lifes of 1000's of Iraqis, Afgans and his own troopers.

The thread is about BUSH and BLAIR being found guilty of WAR Crimes and genocide against Humanity by a mock court.
Lets stick to the topic and share your posts regarding to it.
I personally feel that these two mother fu$king a$$ holes should be tried in international court of justice and should be hanged by their balls for the decessions they made as leaders of state which claimed the lifes of 1000's of Iraqis, Afgans and his own troopers.

It's a shame that those soldiers and civilians could have lead better lives. And war is so expensive...*phew!* And now Americans want to nuke Iran :crazy:

Back
Top Bottom