What's new

Bus carrying engineers reportedly exploded on Wednesday.

This is the same blue bus as seen in earlier pics with windows and curtains intact and no signs of fire

Blaming external parties without addressing that Pakistanis are the actual production house for the terrorists - typical. When the population is infested with extremist barbarians, criminals and the like - you will need to create a proper police state with 1 security person for every 10 people to prevent any and all incidents. Until then, reap this “cherished” part of Pakistani society.

There is no security/extremism issue in this region as mentioned by some members. I traveled from Chilas to Bisham on my way back from gilgit recently. Work on both Diamer Bhasa and Dasu is on full swing. There are multiple FC and Military checkposts along the way (as found on any dam in Pakistan) . But I didn't noticed any travel restrictions or extraordinary security measures. Construction workers are mostly local. I saw Chinese workers getting along/talking/laughing with local workers. I even saw some Chinese engineers driving pickups around the town without any security or local guide.
Blast is most probably the result of technical fault.

There is no security/extremism issue in this region as mentioned by some members.
you are wrong here, this area has remained notorious and still is ...for extremeism, murder, dacoits and sectarianism etc etc.

you are wrong here, this area has remained notorious and still is ...for extremeism, murder, dacoits and sectarianism etc etc.
Yes notorious like Kachi/South Rajanpur /Sindh river delta/Jatoi region/West DG Khan where outsider can't go after dark due to risk of dacoits/kidnappers. But it's long been free of terrorism. People are extremely backward and don't like girls getting educated and are famous for family feuds. They don't like outsiders too and I had that in Mind while I was traveling through there. But this is the same case with many locations in south Punjab. The few hours I spent in Dasu due to traffic jam I didn't sense any danger like I would in border areas with Afghanistan.

Yes notorious like Kachi/South Rajanpur /Sindh river delta/Jatoi region/West DG Khan where outsider can't go after dark due to risk of dacoits/kidnappers. But it's long been free of terrorism. People are extremely backward and don't like girls getting educated and are famous for family feuds. They don't like outsiders too and I had that in Mind while I was traveling through there. But this is the same case with many locations in south Punjab. The few hours I spent in Dasu due to traffic jam I didn't sense any danger like I would in border areas with Afghanistan.
:tup:

Blaming external parties without addressing that Pakistanis are the actual production house for the terrorists - typical. When the population is infested with extremist barbarians, criminals and the like - you will need to create a proper police state with 1 security person for every 10 people to prevent any and all incidents. Until then, reap this “cherished” part of Pakistani society.
This is exactly what I wanted to say, glad you said it…!!!

Back
Top Bottom