What's new

Burning of Church in National Capital Delhi

Peaceful , Angels , dipped in Holy water ,Indians

Shameful incident ...so next time before Criticize Pakistan , watch your own problems first

Most of these buildings, even Hindu temples takes very less concern for fire accidents. It's lucky that no casualties has been reported. People should come forward with donations to help repair the church before christmas.

Your response is so disgusting! Shame on you.
The very first post you talked about polarization and hindu extremists, who gave you the right to blame us?
Besides yo make up 2% of population, your vote hardly matters,why will there be any polarization?What will BJP as you are trying to imply gain by burning your church?

Most of these buildings, even Hindu temples takes very less concern for fire accidents. It's lucky that no casualties has been reported. People should come forward with donations to help repair the church before christmas.
They have plenty of donations from vatican and Diocese and they are tax exempted and not controlled by Govt.
So why should rest of people come and donate money for them?

Last edited:
They have plenty of donations from vatican and Diocese and they are tax exempted and not controlled by Govt.

It is based on the good will of people, you cannot enforce your justification on them.

The very first post you talked about polarization and hindu extremists, who gave you the right to blame us?
Besides yo make up 2% of population, your vote hardly matters,why will there be any polarization?What will BJP as you are trying to imply gain by burning your church?

They do not run on any donations. They run massive network of high quality educational institutes. Mehnat ki kamai khaate hain. Neta logon ka black money white nahi karte unlike others.

Where n when did i talk about polarization and hindu extremists? Dont put words in my mouth.

They do not run on any donations. They run massive network of high quality educational institutes. Mehnat ki kamai khaate hain. Neta logon ka black money white nahi karte unlike others.

Where n when did i talk about polarization and hindu extremists? Dont put words in my mouth.

When was the last time any of these Christian run institutions produced a topper in board exams in this country? Top quality educational institutes? Sab ko pata hai kitna tax bharthe hai yeh log.

When was the last time any of these Christian run institutions produced a topper in board exams in this country? Top quality educational institutes? Sab ko pata hai kitna tax bharthe hai yeh log.

Who is forcing you to study there? Indians come in droves to get their ward admitted to such schools n colleges.

an i'm surprised to see religious hatred from some countries.........no allegations are proved no one know who did it or was it accident but some people started saying that it were ofcource hindus.......this explains how their forefathers helped us by taking them away in a new country....if they would have been here :confused::confused:

The Indians already started a pogram against Sikhs and Muslims. Now its the Christians turn to suffer which they have been since the Orissa riots. Jagdish Tytler, Narendra Modi are all criminals who have killed innocent people.

Christians in India are increasingly being targetted because the perpetrators of such crimes know very well that that they will get away with it. Orissa riots were the part where the right wing terrorists began to think that it is absolutely right to target minorities particularly Christians. No action is ever taken against the perpetrators of such crimes.

Back
Top Bottom