What's new

Burning of Church in National Capital Delhi

Because of your crocodile tears...
Indian Christians are living far more safer and prosperous in India than any other neighboring countries....
I am from a Christian family and haven't felt discrimination,fear or anything in my 24 years of life....
Again you stupid dragging Pakistan and all other neighbors into this.Read the thread and then post.First India is top leader as rapist country and now they are burning churches as well.

Because of your crocodile tears...
Indian Christians are living far more safer and prosperous in India than any other neighboring countries....
I am from a Christian family and haven't felt discrimination,fear or anything in my 24 years of life....

Mate what was the need to drag others in to this ? Always considered you one of the saner posters here

On topic.. Glad nobody was hurt and hope the authorities get to the bottom of this

India made it to Mars. That is what matters.

Yes Sir you are absolutely right

Technological success and achievements are very important
They bring a lot of international acclaim and raise a country's stature in the world

I think that either the Congressis goons or AAP turds are involved in this
for defaming and blaming BJP

Yes Sir you are absolutely right

Technological success and achievements are very important
They bring a lot of international acclaim and raise a country's stature in the world

I think that either the Congressis goons or AAP turds are involved in this
for defaming and blaming BJP

Dayem, that signature of yours.

This church is a monument in Delhi and a huge tourist attraction. If it is arson, I can only pity the ignorant morons who did it

Over here in Amreekah they burn their own property on purpose under guise of 'kitchen fire' in order to get insurance company to build them at new location. :lol:

This happened many times in last few years.

First of all, those who are screaming arson and polarisation need to realise, what will people get out of this?
Its not like Hindus will get polarized for this and nor will christians who constitute 2% of population will in anyway make electoral difference.
In any form there is no electoral benefit for anyobody, for those Conspiracy theorists screaming Arson.
if you flout safety norms then such things can happen.
Must be a accidental fire,let the matter be investigated then we will know what happened.

Fire started at 6:30 am. Delhi is wide awake at that time, also Dilshad Garden is a busy area..
Probability of foul play is very low but I will be sad if there is truth to it.

Last edited:
Indians should at least learn to co-exist

Back
Top Bottom