What's new

Burning of Church in National Capital Delhi

Who is forcing you to study there? Indians come in droves to get their ward admitted to such schools n colleges.

I did not study there. I guess these places are in India, on Indian landmass, teaching Indian approved courses, so if not Indians who is supposed to get admitted in these schools?

There was a misconception that sending children to these schools would turn out winners in life. People are getting re-educated about these misconceptions though. So these are not such highly sought schools as they once used to be.

It is based on the good will of people, you cannot enforce your justification on them.
Goodwill my foot What happened to Vatican funds? Why should others pitch in?
1417451189387.jpg

Goodwill my foot What happened to Vatican funds? Why should others pitch in?View attachment 160495

Launch your own investigation, and send them to jail if proven. I heard many allegations by the opposition government before coming to power, what happened to them? What happened to the allegation against Vatican trying to incite unrest in India?

I do not consider Sankhnaad as a news or data source. They are better off maintaining Facebook page of Swamy.

Launch your own investigation, and send them to jail if proven. I heard many allegations by the opposition government before coming to power, what happened to them? What happened to the allegation against Vatican trying to incite unrest in India?

I do not consider Sankhnaad as a news or data source. They are better off maintaining Facebook page of Swamy.
Why are you burning if I posted reality about the church and its activities in India? Do you believe they are here out of their overwhelming love for poor Indian souls and humanity or rather for soul harvesting.
They should be shown for the agenda they possess.Go look at Joshua project and World racer ,and their activities."Try showing a spine and start calling a spade a spade",Apologetic stance will do you no good only you will be extinct they will prosper because you were foolish enough to not realize their agenda and strategy. (American natives,africa, and british in India)Besides everyone knows Vatican is the worlds largest bank & Intel organization.

They do not run on any donations. They run massive network of high quality educational institutes. Mehnat ki kamai khaate hain. Neta logon ka black money white nahi karte unlike others.

Where n when did i talk about polarization and hindu extremists? Dont put words in my mouth.
Check you first post you talked about polarization.polarize who?2% of population?
Coming to mehnat ki kamai yeah we all know how mehnat and white the money is.They get donations and hand outs from government which controls Hindu temple boards & the money generated by them and that money is spent on.minority institutions instead of fully spending it on Hindu temples & Organizations.
While no minority institution is taxed or under govt. Control. Why is our money used for your benefit instead of our money being used for us?

Because of your crocodile tears...
Indian Christians are living far more safer and prosperous in India than any other neighboring countries....
I am from a Christian family and haven't felt discrimination,fear or anything in my 24 years of life....

This is about to change. The only safe place for Christians in India is in a foreign. Embassy.

shame on you Indians, let the minorities live in peace.

Delhi church gutted, foul play suspected
HT Correspondent, Hindustan Times New Delhi, December 02, 2014
With less than a month to go for Christmas, a prominent Catholic church in northeast Delhi’s Dilshad Garden was gutted in a major fire Monday morning, prompting allegations of arson and foul play.

The main hall of St Sebastian’s Church caught fire around 6.30am with the altar, statues, the holy Bible and the Cross reduced to ashes within minutes. The estimated losses were pegged at over Rs. 1 crore.

Church authorities alleged the fire was an attempt at triggering religious polarisation ahead of the Delhi polls, likely early next year.

Delhi Catholic Archdiocese spokesperson Savarimuthu Sankar told HT that three fire tenders reached the church an hour after flames broke out and police arrived only at 9am, by when the fire had been doused.

Community leaders also said kerosene was found in the attic, pointing at foul play. “The security guard took a breakfast break at 6am. When he returned 30 minutes later, he noticed thick smoke and informed Father Antony Francis, the pastor, who called the fire department,” said Sankar.

Delhi Archbishop Reverend Anil Couto has written to PM Narendra Modi and home minister Rajnath Singh, seeking a judicial probe into the fire.

The incident quickly took a political angle with several leaders offering their help. Congress leader Arvinder Singh, former Delhi minister Haroon Yusuf and Aam Aadmi Party chief Arvind Kejriwal visited the spot and assured their support for a speedy probe and financial compensation. Local BJP MP Manoj Tiwari also visited the church and said he would raise this issue in Parliament.

Joint commissioner of police Sanjay Baniwal said a case of mischief by fire or explosive substance was registered. “We are waiting for the forensic science laboratory report to establish the exact cause of fire,” added Baniwal.

Hundreds of people later assembled outside the church and prayed for peace and communal harmony. They will hold a protest outside the Delhi police commissioner’s office on Tuesday.

Burnt remains of St. Sebastian Church
View attachment 160233

St Sebastian Church before being burnt:
View attachment 160234

Hundreds of Christians protesting: View attachment 160235
Source:
Delhi church gutted, foul play suspected - Hindustan Times

BBC:
BBC News - India Christians protest over church fire
------------------------------------------
Desecrating and burning a place of worship just to incite communal violence. I am deeply appalled to see so much hatred in our society. Christians are one of the most peaceful communities in India along with Parsis, Jains etc.

St Sebastian Church, Dilshad Garden, Delhi will not be the first and only Church burned in India until we nab the culprits and nip this sick mentality in its bud.

Pakistan isn't really in a better state. Hindus and Christians are being oppressed in Pakistan. Why there is a thread about elderly Muslims forcibly making Hindu girls to marry them.

They do not run on any donations. They run massive network of high quality educational institutes. Mehnat ki kamai khaate hain. Neta logon ka black money white nahi karte unlike others..
Are you serious? I mean seriously serious? o_O
You mean all the Christian/Evangelical trusts run on a 'massive network of quality educational institutes'?

This is about to change. The only safe place for Christians in India is in a foreign. Embassy.
Check my location flag..
Are you mistaking me with Chinese Christian???..

They do not run on any donations. They run massive network of high quality educational institutes. Mehnat ki kamai khaate hain. Neta logon ka black money white nahi karte unlike others.

Where n when did i talk about polarization and hindu extremists? Dont put words in my mouth.
So they are getting funds for day to day activities directly from heaven or Jesus??...Donations are the prime money source of every other religious institutions and establishments,be it padre,baba or moulavi...Churches are getting funds and donations enormously from inside and outside India..its a reality...

LOL..Save your own Pakistani Christian brothers from extremists first..Then you can cry about Christians of India...

I get what you are trying to say. Hindu extremists good, Muslim extremists baaaad! Christian extremists good, Muslim extremists baaaad! ;)

Indian's didn't start any program against Sikhs. Whatever happened to Sikhs was only because of the part who is angle of your eyes - Congress. Moreover, more Muslims have died in riots courtesy of Congress and other Regional Parties.:sarcastic:

Again, I can name many Pakistani's who did worst act. However, you'll not have courage to see them through same eyes and call them Criminal's. :sarcastic:

This one odd incident that too doesn't have any religious baring and you've given a lecture on it. :disagree:

Look at the plight your Country and History ex: Bangladesh. You don't look good giving lectures. Correct your den and then lecture others.:angel:

The Indians already started a pogram against Sikhs and Muslims. Now its the Christians turn to suffer which they have been since the Orissa riots. Jagdish Tytler, Narendra Modi are all criminals who have killed innocent people.

Christians in India are increasingly being targetted because the perpetrators of such crimes know very well that that they will get away with it. Orissa riots were the part where the right wing terrorists began to think that it is absolutely right to target minorities particularly Christians. No action is ever taken against the perpetrators of such crimes.

I get what you are trying to say. Hindu extremists good, Muslim extremists baaaad! Christian extremists good, Muslim extremists baaaad! ;)
All extremists are bad and should be eliminated at any cost....Extremists are there among Indian Christians too for eg-Naga Christian terrorist groups of Nagaland...

Sad news....
if done intentionally then those who have done it may RIP soon...

Back
Top Bottom