What's new

Burhan Wani's successor and Hizbul commander Sabzar Bhat killed in Kashmir

Status
Not open for further replies.
actually they first start firing yesterday night. and after that army has no choice. ek millitant to 9th class mea hi tha. seriously it is pathetic how they are misguided and redicallized by their AKKAs.

Have you seen how a five year boy shouts Anti India slogans? They are trained from childhood like this. I do not see much fault of those boys.

They have the right to protest...it's a democracy after all. Picking up arms and going against the army? That's just asking for it.

It is treasion and its punishment is death.

So who's next in line? ;) Don't give his body for funeral or else again it will be a useless event.

Some Facts about safzar bhat:

1. he was childhood friend of Burhan Wani
2. He was a computer engineer from tral govt engineering college
3. after getting Deception in love( dhokha in love), he become millitant with burhan wani.
4. Burhan wani and safzar was Backbone of local kashmiri millitancy
5. He was also the TEAM leader of social media propaganda team.

Lal chowk srinagar , Shopkeepers downed their shutters following the killing of Hizbul commander Sabzar Ahmad at Tral
DA0PxxyXgAAZ8r_.jpg
They shut shop because they fear riots will damage their property.
Unrest in the valley is guaranteed after such encounters.

democracy my ***.....its a hindu terror state
Disregarding the correlation with your posterior, nobody can deny India is a democracy. Have always been and will always be.

They shouldn't return his body to the family. Either just dispose of the corpse, or, have his close family members (just the parents, two people) witness a funeral that the army organizes.

Why make martyrs of these jihadi rats ?

Have you seen how a five year boy shouts Anti India slogans? They are trained from childhood like this. I do not see much fault of those boys.
yes from childhood they started " azadi azadi",

9 pages of protein deficient retards celebrating the death of ill equipped
stone throwing youth leader.

Yet set to loose their occupation of Kashmir.

Hindu-stani ..

J&K government suspends internet services in the kashmir again, the ban on social networking sites was lifted earlier today .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom