What's new

Burhan Wani's successor and Hizbul commander Sabzar Bhat killed in Kashmir

Status
Not open for further replies.
1470738912.gif

http://www.outlookindia.com/website...ts-maintain-anti-india-mood-in-kashmir/297133

Massive crowd at Burhan Wani funeral....shows the mass support, unlike the Indian perception that a few people support Kashmir independence...

After the recent boasting on TV of the Hurriyat fellows on how they organise protests, wonder how much money they paid out for this.....lot of these people must have gone home with 500 rs in their pockets:rolleyes1:

yes we have seen all those pictures in dawn. these are horrible.

but tell me what indian army will do ? if in the middle of a operation, they start pelting, then army has to take decision to save their life too. they used pallet guns only as the last option. there are strict order of supreme court

Indian forces using pellet guns has further aggravated the problem, instead of solving any, more hatred, more vengeance seeking bravado from Kashmir youths.

-Ideally as most of the young protesters start throwing stones at Indian army at the sight of them, solution: make their presence less visible, no need to be present just about everywhere, on the barracks would be fine, also reports of army firing at funerals has compounded the problem.

- If Indian army, by simply making its presence felt less can make a huge difference. Let Kashmir people go about their daily chores, without breathing down their neck...there would be less hatred, less agitation.

Indian forces using pellet guns has further aggravated the problem, instead of solving any, more hatred, more vengeance seeking bravado from Kashmir youths.

-Ideally as most of the young protesters start throwing stones at Indian army at the sight of them, solution: make their presence less visible, no need to be present just about everywhere, on the barracks would be fine, also reports of army firing at funerals has compounded the problem.

- If Indian army, by simply making its presence felt less can make a huge difference. Let Kashmir people go about their daily chores, without breathing down their neck...there would be less hatred, less agitation.[/QUOTE]

Diary of a Kashmir curfew: 'Our eyes are crucial to envisioning our future'

We don’t just see with our eyes, they are crucial to our imagination of the world, to our memory of the past, to envisioning a future, to seeing ourselves.

I remember a professor in college asking me, “So, what exactly is azadi?” He knew it was a call for freedom but he wanted, in his words, “something more concrete than that”.

https://www.dawn.com/news/1272683/d...ur-eyes-are-crucial-to-envisioning-our-future

more good news coming soon......go to hell terrorists!!
Inke Satkar hona chahiye.

Some suggested using pig skin to wrap them before burying. That is bad. The dead deserve some respect and more importantly innocent pigs need to die for this.

Better to cremate them with full Dharmic rituals.

Bhai tere paas khud ka Dimaag nahi hai kya ? Chechnya,Philipines even Xinxiang in China all are going through this phase. Yahan koun sa Election hai aur koun sa vote Bank hai?

This Jihad and ISIS is outcome of Afghanistan CIA-ISI nexus. Before that it was used on limited scale until US and Pakistan got the noble idea to replace Uranium/Plutonium with Jihad.

Article 370 should have been removed before this phase. The difference is we wouldn't be needing army or paramilitary to handle Kashmir but regular state police.

Dispatch from Srinagar: Our nights are becoming longer and darker

"They are shooting above waists, right in the chest and sometimes in the head ... this hospital is a war-zone.”

These were the words spoken to me by a doctor at Soura Hospital in Srinagar where I am currently volunteering. At the time, a boy had been brought in from Qaimoh, a town south of Srinagar. His body had been sprayed with pellets and his right eye was punctured. I barely managed to hold my tears as he lay there writhing in pain.

complete article below with pictures...

https://www.dawn.com/news/1270341/dispatch-from-srinagar-our-nights-are-becoming-longer-and-darker

really???
the war booty we got after invading persion capital was more than enough to fight 10 wrs like that. The gold floor of the king was woth more than today's pkistan economy.

Did you loot Afghanistan or defeated Russia ? By this logic in 1971 we defeated America ? Pakistan is really a nation of sloganeers .....only slogans . You are best example.

t

Dispatch from Srinagar: Our nights are becoming longer and darker

"They are shooting above waists, right in the chest and sometimes in the head ... this hospital is a war-zone.”

These were the words spoken to me by a doctor at Soura Hospital in Srinagar where I am currently volunteering. At the time, a boy had been brought in from Qaimoh, a town south of Srinagar. His body had been sprayed with pellets and his right eye was punctured. I barely managed to hold my tears as he lay there writhing in pain.

complete article below with pictures...

https://www.dawn.com/news/1270341/dispatch-from-srinagar-our-nights-are-becoming-longer-and-darker

You guys talk of bombing people who even raise voice in your country and here you have guys pelting stones and challenging the CRPF & J&K police and u expect the forces to bear it? What will your army do if people pelt stones at them?

This Jihad and ISIS is outcome of Afghanistan CIA-ISI nexus. Before that it was used on limited scale until US and Pakistan got the noble idea to replace Uranium/Plutonium with Jihad.

Article 370 should have been removed before this phase. The difference is we wouldn't be needing army or paramilitary to handle Kashmir but regular state police.

Roots of Islamic Terrorism goes way back in past till Muhammad Wahab and his rebellion against East India company. just google Wahabism in India.

Regions of Chechnya, Xinxiang,Philipines , Palestine or even UK has resorted to taking help of regular army to flush out terrorism from their soil.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom