What's new

Burhan Wani's successor and Hizbul commander Sabzar Bhat killed in Kashmir

Status
Not open for further replies.
no but kalboshan funeral and grave had been prepared.

Same goes to this person.

3F2AD11F00000578-4402760-image-a-7_1491948360217.jpg

no but kalboshan funeral and grave had been prepared.
U din get my point..india will do what it wants
U poke in kashmir v poke in baluchistan.
Abt kulbhushan...haha u already have been stopped from execution for now...better see ur media n judge how ashmed they are with the desiccuon.

U din get my point..india will do what it wants
U poke in kashmir v poke in baluchistan.
Abt kulbhushan...haha u already have been stopped from execution for now...better see ur media n judge how ashmed they are with the desiccuon.
kashmir is a disputed region.
You poke in our province we will poke in yours east.
and good luck with balochistan plan. No one there wants freedom. Good luck with conferences war in western countries.

That GAYhadi scumbag is resting in pieces lolz...:rofl:

Send those pussies in you cowards coz we know you GAYhadi pifgs are too much of a pussy to fight a direct war
we are not pussy you are. we started many wars unlike you whodespite threats don't have the balls to start one.

kashmir is a disputed region.
You poke in our province we will poke in yours east.
and good luck with balochistan plan. No one there wants freedom. Good luck with conferences war in western countries.

we are not pussy you are. we started many wars unlike you whodespite threats don't have the balls to start one.
Haha in east...dont over estimate your rouhani forces and mard e momins ..khattak bhai.
Jus chill.
Apko ramzan ka pak mahina mubarak ho

when people last time joined jihad in mass numbers soviets were defeated. India was conqured, romans were defeated, persia was conquered.

Exactly and some of our own coward countrymen of that time get converted by sword and a few rises from the herms/harms of these conquerors!!! Thats why you can find a lot of Arabs in our west!!!!!!

some of our own coward countrymen
It was not always cowardice, I can assure you.

You are fortunate to have NOT to make decisions like that. Many of us did not have the good fortune. Thank God your ancestors were able to protect their faith (whatever that may be).

You will be remembered forever. @Zibago @django Our lion has embraced shahadat.
View attachment 399514
Rest in peace brother, your blood will be avenged and the terrorist army will loose. Stone pelting has already started in five places and there will be a lot more in days to follow.
Its the holy month of Ramadan, I pray to god to wake over my Muslim brothers.
Kashmir zindabad!
Azaadi zindabad!
Indian terrorist army murdabad!

Last edited:
you don't know what we want you to face. Any way they are pathans who die happily but make sure to send few scums to hell before dying.

Yep, but this so called brave Pathan's have killed more of their own and some of our neighbors than anyone else. But pity that people like you never learn even after tasting the same in the hard way. :-(

Don't worry and hold on.
At the end winer will be the brave Kashmiries.key warriors just underestimate the situation in Kashmir.

Kill one Burhan/Sabzar or any other freedom fighter and ten will arise in his place.

Azaadi zindabad!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom