What's new

Burhan Wani's successor and Hizbul commander Sabzar Bhat killed in Kashmir

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish you could said the same that har ghar se burhan wani niklenge in Pakistan. ......Cannon fodder kashmiri..

Lol accept it guys ...Kashmiri movement is now pretty much indegenious ...and that's what it's so dangerous for you all. Deep down in your hearts u all know it very well

We all know what Burhan Shaheeds death did to Kashmir. Sabzar's shahadat will only further unite Kashmir's.
Azaadi zindabad!

""Islamabad: Maqboza Kashmir Main Insani Haqooq Ki Khilaf Warzi Par Sartaj Aziz Ka Aqwam-e-Mutahida Ko Khat, Notice Lenay Ka Mutalba""

Expressing happiness that he died is your right and freedom of expression. However those of you who used the beginning of Ramadan as a ghastly joke, linked to his death, I am going to ice you off this site for good. I'll start with the person who put this post up.

Lol accept it guys ...Kashmiri movement is now pretty much indegenious ...and that's what it's so dangerous for you all. Deep down in your hearts u all know it very well
Deep down in our heart we know very well that Kashmir will neither become azad nor become pakistan. We have seen the worst in 1990s when Afghan Mujaheddin entered the Kashmir valley but they all ended up in mass graves as there were no claimants of their bodies. Now Indian govt. has ensured that Afghans will never interfere in Kashmir. Kashmir is much more peaceful than FATA.

The "secular Liberal" whitewashing has begun

DA1A93xUwAEKaAg.jpg

I say, first break the backbone of terrorism in J n K. Then talk to the moderate faction to join Kashmir mainstream. Agitations would rise again after 8 or 9 years. Do the same until it becomes clear that nobody can snatch Kashmir by taking up arms.
No need of talking to these guys they don't represnt even 20% of Jammu and kashmir.. let these guys be tought a lesson which Mr. Modi with his policy shift is doing very well.

Expressing happiness that he died is your right and freedom of expression. However those of you who used the beginning of Ramadan as a ghastly joke, linked to his death, I am going to ice you off this site for good. I'll start with the person who put this post up.

I agree with your stand...
While agree this is a holy month and should be treated like one... let us not forget that this fight has become a religious one (you agree or not) and we all know the importance of this month for those terrorists.....

Tabhi to uski biwi bhaag gayi

Aapka PM bhi to bhaag gaya tha. So how does India's First Lady look like, any idea?
Although we all know he had different reasons for abandoning her and hiding behind celibacy :azn:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom